LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m curios: what do you label this community as? (as a whole not just on Daily Diapers)?

What do you label this community as?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What do you label this community as?

• ABDL
    • AGE-PLAY
    • DD/LG
    • Littles
    • AKDL?
    • Other (please explain)

I’m most familiar with the term 'ABDL' and it’s easy to slap it on this thing we do: although I feel uncomfortable using it because not everyone is an AB even if they aren’t just into the DL aspects of it either if that makes sense? I'm an Adult-Kid for example so I'm not an ABDL.

There are baby furs and adult kids and those who say DD/LG and those who say Age-Play and people saying ‘littles’ and ‘little space’ and adult-toddlers so we have lots of labels flying around at least on the variants of whatever it is that it's called. 

Of course, getting bogged down in a stupid label is stupid, but still I’m left wondering what on earth we’re supposed to call ourselves and our community as a whole? And what do you call it? is there a one size fits all name?

• Like 1

I label myself as a domme mommy or the DM/LB - but I still call this community ABDL - even though I am not any of those things.  I still consider myself a part of this community, even if I don't fit in the exact name in itself.

Would be too many letters/acronyms if we tried to fit everything in lol 

• Like 1

The term is 33 years old created by DPF. it has subgroups, that would make me ABDL>Little>Very Little Girl (VLG: Different from a plain LG as I am under 7 years old, still in diapers) 33 years ago DPF divided AB into Infant, toddler, preschooler, grade schooler Jr. high/middle school with the key attribute having to do with diapers. 'Sissy" was not recognized although Carolyn gave a brief nod to it in her catalogs. DL was something very new and mostly overshadowed by AB. DD seams to have taken "Little", not clearly defined, out from AB. By the DPF reckoning I would be ABDL>AB>preschooler>Little Girl

• Like 1

Abdl was the first label I found to explain what I was experiencing and helped me to come to accept this side of me and realize that other people had the same feelings . So I associate with ABDL being the broad community  with lots of other  groups within .

• Like 1

Don't get hung up on labels. We are whatever we are. I'd say ABDL, since that seems to be the most common "generic" term in use, but if you're personally not an adult baby or diaper lover, don't worry. Is there a single two- or three-word phrase that could encapsulate your entire personality?

Abdl is perfect, anyone who is remotely interested in this lifestyle will know there are a lot of other facets to this lifestyle that still fit inside it or cross boarders with other lifestyles.

As well as abdls we have carers of all sorts, furries, sissys, bedwetters, people with medical  conditions, people with disabilities, big kids. To me all are included in the term abdl "community"

To me, ABDL, DDLG and little, while overlapping, mean different things.

An ABDL, in my view, is almost certainly going to be into diapers. That seems to be the unifying theme between the pure DLs, the ABs, and others. (Like the people who like age regression to ages that should be potty trained, but also like diapers.) Also includes fetish and non-fetish motivations, with some tension, but usually a non-fetishist ABDL will be at least tolerant of the fetish side of it. And most ABDLs are submissive straight guys.

DDLG stands for Daddy Dom/Little Girl, which implies maledom/femsub, the opposite of what most ABDLs want. I do occasionally see MDLB, DDLB, and MDLG used, but far less than DDLG. Plus, my impression of DDLG is that they're usually not into diapers, and prefer regression from preteen to preschool instead of toddler to infant. Or else don't regress at all, just a childish sub who calls her Dom 'Daddy'. Also, I think it's usually sexually motivated.

Littles, I associate with the age regressors who vehemently reject the fetish side and call us pedos, and age regress as a trauma or mental illness coping strategy. And some are definitely kink regressors in denial. Plus, a lot are underage and think that minors can't have kinks, so their age regression can't possibly be a kink. You see this type a lot on Tumblr, along with DDLG types, and the two groups absolutely hate each other's guts.