LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Taboo Word (New Ebook Series) DM/LB (Lower Price!)

So, yes! I am currently in the process of writing (well actually now editing) a series based on the domme mommy / little boy lifestyle. It is a kinky book, of course (plays sexy music here lol). They will be shorter books (about 100 pages long) although I'm almost finished with the first one, I plan to start the 2nd one pretty soon. There will be at least 3 books total, but who knows, maybe there will be a lot more. I am posting the first chapter here, to give everyone an idea of what it will be like. If you really enjoy it and want to read more - then you can buy it! I know, I could post it here for free, but for how much time and energy I have put in this book, spending a couple of bucks would help me greatly :) I promise you will not be disappointed.

The basic plot is of a young college student named Elizabeth finds out that her dorky professor is incontinent and has to wear diapers. 

I also created the front cover myself! I do not claim to be an artist (though I do like to draw as a hobby), but even still, I'm quite proud of how it came out.

(also be in mind, that this first chapter is NOT fully edited. So there may be some minor mistakes.)

HERE IS THE LINK TO MY BOOK!  I appreciate anyone who is willing to support my work! I put a lot of time and effort into it. Also! If you do purchase it I would LOVE you forever if you leave a review on whatever platform you bought it from! :)

PRICE DROP! EBOOK is NOW only $1.99!!! Get it now before the sequel comes out at the end of the month!!! 

https://www.books2read.com/TheTabooWord

ENJOY! :) 

43125578_2258853817666805_6632498629758156800_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&oh=43715b3a8e69dfc3d61e095c153c89f2&oe=5C628639

Chapter One

“Elizabeth, hey, Elizabeth! Yo, Lizzy!”

“Don’t call me that.” Elizabeth broke from her trance and snapped at her best friend, Sarah. She leaned forward and rubbed her forehead. They were sitting on a bench in the courtyard as they waited for their next class to start. She had spent the whole morning in the library studying and needed a few minutes of fresh air for she began to feel a headache coming on.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. What is your problem?” Sarah asked with a shake of her head, pulling out a compact mirror to check to make sure her makeup was still pristine.

“I just can’t stand that nickname,” Elizabeth sighed with a shrug of her shoulders, leaning back slightly and closed her eyes. Her headache wasn’t as bad as before, thankfully, but it was still a nuisance. “I’m sorry I snapped, it just feels so childish.”

“Well, you are the baby of the family after all,” Sarah said with a wink and a laugh.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes but didn’t say anything; she knew that Sarah didn’t mean any harm by it. It was correct after all that she was the youngest out of four children. But, at the same time, she was twenty-one years old, in her third year of college perusing a bachelor’s degree in English. She believed that qualified her more than just be known as “the baby of the family.’

It probably wouldn’t even be that big of a deal to anyone else, so she didn’t understand why it always irked her the way that it did.  It wasn’t just that though, ever since she was younger, she hated to be treated as if she was only a child (even when she was, in fact, a child).

Was this a normal feeling?

“Anyway,” Sarah spoke again, as she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, still looking at her reflection, “what’s up between you and that one guy you were seeing. What was his name? Brad?”

“Huh” Elizabeth gave her a questioning look, “oh, yeah, that’s right. It was Brad. I haven’t heard from in over a week now.”

“What? Are you serious?” Sarah snapped her compact close as she turned her gaze over to Elizabeth. “He ghosted you?”

“It appears so. It’s not that big of a deal; we only went on a few dates after all.”

“It doesn’t matter. How could he ghost you like that?  You’re so amazing. What an ass.”

“Who knows,” Elizabeth mumbled as she looked down at her phone and noticed the time. “Oh, shit. I have five minutes to get to Processor William’s class.”

“Professor William’s, eh? The cute professor you’re always flirting with?” Sarah gave her a wink and nudged her shoulders slightly.

“I do not,” Elizabeth said, probably a bit too hastily and sharply. She cleared her throat and grabbed her stuff. “I’ll see you later.” Sarah waved her off as Elizabeth hurriedly dashed through the courtyard.

Sarah was kind enough, but she always seemed to know what to say to get under Elizabeth’s skin, not that she did it intentionally. But, it felt like lately she was getting more annoyed with things. She honestly felt like she lost her way, but she wasn’t even sure where to look to find herself, or what exactly it was that she was looking for.

She thankfully managed to get to Processor William’s Literature class a few minutes before class was about to start. She liked to get there early enough (since most people came in late anyway) so she could get a seat in the very front.

“You were almost late today, Miss. White.”  Spoke a voice behind her, as she placed her bag down on the desk. She turned around to see Professor Chandler Williams standing behind her. He was wearing a dark green button-up t-shirt, with a Star Wars tie and a black blazer. His dark hair seemed always to have a permanent cowlick. His eyes were shining at her behind his dark-rimmed glasses, as he gave her a wide grin. 

“Were you worried that I wouldn’t show up?” Elizabeth asked him, giving a sly smile.

“No-o,” he said in a weaker tone, the tips of his ear turning a dark shade of red as he swiftly made his way back to the front of the classroom.

Satisfaction filled her up as she sat down in her seat, pulling out her notebook from her bag. She highly enjoyed being in the front of the class, and it wasn’t because she was super into the subject matter (which she was). But, it was for the fact she got a close view of Professor Williams. Even though he was a pretty average guy, there was something about him that she couldn’t help but get caught up with. He liked to go on long lectures about the simplest of topics and the fact that whenever he would glance in her direction, and she would smile at him, he would turn away, blushing.

To be fair, she wasn’t the only one that could make him blush like that. He got embarrassed pretty easily, even from the simplest of comments or compliments. But, it seemed like she was able to get to him more than anyone else, but perhaps it was just her imagination.

Even though English was her major, and she highly enjoyed any subject about reading or writing, she always found it difficult to pay attention in his class. She would find herself getting engrossed in his words, but not still wholly paying attention to the lesson itself. She was more focused on the way he moved, how passionately he spoke, the way he would get this big dorky grin upon his face.

More often then not, she would often have to borrow notes from her classmates so that she could stay on top of her grades.

She remembered Sarah jokingly saying how Elizabeth liked to flirt with him, but that wasn’t the case, not entirely at least. Sure, he was adorable, like the way he would run his fingers through his hair when he was nervous, the fact that he could turn as red as an apple with just the slightest tease, but it wasn’t as if she liked him like that. After all, he wasn’t her type. Most of the guys she dated previous, was more into sports then into books.

But, they didn’t work out, did they?

She scowled as she thought about her ex-boyfriend, someone she was with for almost two years before he decided to leave her for a girl he knocked up. She sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. It wasn’t as if she missed him. She, of course, did at first, but then she realized how much of a controlling asshole he was. Since then she had a string of boyfriends and dates since then, but they all ended just the same.

Were relationships always supposed to be that difficult? She always felt so closed off, like she was missing something, but what was it?

“Miss. White?”

Elizabeth shot her head around, seeing Professor Williams standing beside her once again, though this time the classroom was almost empty. The few students left were talking among themselves as they gathered their stuff to go. How long did she space out for?

“Class is over, Miss. White.” He said as he gave her a concerned look. “Are you alright?”

“Uh, yeah. I’m fine…” Elizabeth cleared her throat as she began to gather all of her things, feeling a bit foolish to have zoned out like that. It was because of Sarah and her stupid comment that she made.

She wasn’t expecting him to lean over though, placing a hand upon her shoulders; he was so close she could see herself in his deep blue eyes. They were stunning.

“If you ever want to talk, you can come to me.” He said, but then quickly added. “That is if you want. I understand I am your professor, but I know college can be difficult and I know you must have a lot on your plate.”

“Thank you,” Elizabeth mumbled as she threw her bag over her shoulder.

“You know,” he continued, still staring at her, his hand still upon her should, “you’re quite brilliant. I’m not sure what has got you feeling down, but I’m sure things will look up for you.” He then flashed her a vibrant smile, and she felt her face flush with color.

“Thanks.” She spoke rapidly as she turned her face away from him. He slid his hand off of her shoulder and took a step back, giving her time to leave.

She stopped as she reached the door, what was that all about? She turned her head and noticed he was watching her.

Damn it.

When she left the classroom, she leaned against the wall, taking a long deep breath. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Why did that happen? What had come over her? He was so close to her; she could almost feel the warmth of her breath. If she had only leaned a bit closer, she could have kissed him he was so close.

The bad part? She wanted too.

She closed her eyes, letting herself calm down a bit before she proceeded to head to the library to study for a little bit before her next close, but she highly doubted she would be able to get too much studying in after what just happened.

A few days later when she had his class again, she decided to stay afterward. As she wanted to know more about him and about these feelings that were stirring up inside of her. She couldn’t keep her eyes off him the entire lecture, and she could tell that he noticed, for he would avoid any eye contact with her.

“Professor Williams?” She asked as she approached his desk, as the other students began to gather up their things and leave the room.

“Yes, Miss. White?” He asked calmly, but did not look up at her, he was going through a stack of papers on his desk, but she couldn’t help but wonder if he was still avoiding her gaze.

“I just wanted to ask some questions about the upcoming essay…” she started to say, quite loudly, flashing her eyes as students were still leaving, some were lingering behind as they waited for their friends.

“Oh yeah? Did you pick a topic yet?” He still didn’t look up at her.

“I’m still deciding,” Elizabeth said, still waiting for the room to clear up. “One of the topics that you’ve given us to write about “What is the greatest love story ever written.” Why did you choose that?”

“Because it’s subjective.  Even if every person picked that topic, they would have their own different choices and reasonings. It’s interesting to see how one thing and branch of so easily. Such a simple topic can have an endless amount of answers, and none of them are the correct.” He kept going on and Elizabeth couldn’t help but smile. “I may think one story that I consider to be the greatest love story, but you, Miss White, might deem it to be the worst. It’s fascinating how opinions on one story can be vastly different…”

He cleared his throat and let his voice drift off as he began to go through his papers once more, though she didn’t think he was paying much attention. “Well, that is that. Anything else, Miss. White?”

“What is your love story, professor?” Elizabeth leaned forward, placing her hands on his desk, staring at him, bidding him look at her.

Finally, he peered up and looked directly into her eyes, his face was bright red.

“That is quite personal,” he muttered as he took his eyes away from her as quickly as they had caught them.  He pulled himself up from his chair and started to gather up the papers and stack them all up to place them in his bag.

“Is your wife waiting for you back at him?” Elizabeth asked boldly.

“I’m not married.”

“Girlfriend?”

“No.”

Elizabeth was quite surprised; she figured he was probably in his early to mid-thirties, he was good-looking, smart, how could he not at least have a girlfriend?

“I’m shocked,” Elizabeth admitted as she ran her fingers over his desk, halfway sitting upon it, “after all, professor, you’re quite the catch.”

As soon as she said that, he turned his whole body away from her. She knew that he was getting flustered even without her being able to see his face. She couldn’t help but smile. She wasn’t exactly sure where she was going with this. She didn’t have anything planned; she was going with the flow.

“You should be going home, Miss. White.” He told her, a bit sternly as she couldn’t help but wonder if he was mad at her. She slid off his desk.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled under her breath, “I just wanted to get to know you a little better.”

“Why?”

“Because I like you.” She spoke honestly, flashing him a gentle smile, as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

He gave her a questioning look, almost as if he didn’t believe her, but didn’t say anything as he picked up the stack of papers, but before he could put them in his bag, they slid out of his fingers and all over to the floor. He cursed under his breath as he bent down and began to pick them up. As he leaned down, his shirt pulled up, revealing a white waistband is sticking out of his pants. Elizabeth gave an odd look as she took a step forward. It seemed a bit unusual to be regular underwear.

“Let me help you,” Elizabeth said as she leaned down and began to help him pick up the scattered pieces of papers. He still wouldn’t glance at her, and she could see now that his face was slightly pink.

She reached over to grab a paper that was by his leg when she accidentally brushed against his thigh. He shifted his weight some and pulled away. “I’m sorry.” She whispered as she handed him the piece of paper, but her fingers were burning. For even though it was just a split second, she felt something beneath his jeans. Something that was much thicker then boxers.

“Professor?” She asked quietly as she leaned in closer to him. His face was bright red; he had moved so quickly when she hardly even touched him. The puzzle pieces were beginning to come together. She was probably about to do something that she shouldn’t, but it was as if something had overcome her. An unknown force drove her. 

He didn’t answer her, so she got closer to him, she was just a few inches away as she slowly took her hand and brushed it against his side once more. She was correct; she did feel something thick beneath his jeans. He flinched, but he didn’t move this time, but he wouldn’t look in her direction. His face was a bright red. 

“Professor,” she breathed in against, her eyes were focused on him now, “are you wearing a diaper?”

She knew that it was rather blunt, but she wasn’t sure how else she could have worded it. She felt like she had to address it now, she was curious. There was a curiosity swelling up inside of her that she didn’t want to lose.

His face turned an even brighter shade of red if that was even believable, but he did not answer her. He could not face her. She knew that she was correct.

She leaned backward, sitting on the floor. She felt terrible now; she had unleashed a secret that he probably would have instead kept quiet.

“I-I just have some issues, that’s all…” he finally whispered, if the room hadn’t been so still, she might have missed his words.

She wanted to ask what kind of issues exactly, but she figured it was best not to push the envelope more than she already had. She nodded her head as she gave him the last of the papers and they stood up.

She brushed off the dirt off her pants as she cleared her throat.

“Your secret is safe with me,” she told him, and for the first time, he finally looked at her, “I’m not going to tell anyone. You can trust me.”

“Thank you,” he replied, and she gave him a reassuring smile, and he returned it. On the outside she was calm, but on the inside, she was freaking out. They said an awkward farewell as they parted ways. Elizabeth quickly made her way back to her dorm room, without looking back.

As she laid down on her bed, still fully stressed, she couldn’t help but rethink about the day’s events.

What was this feeling rising inside of her? She didn’t understand any of it. She turned over on her side and took a deep breath. Ever since the other day when he was so close to her, she wanted to get closer to him, but this was the last thing she thought she would find out.

But, why did she want to know more? Why did she enjoy the feel of the diaper under his pants? Why did she get so excited when he turned bright red? Why did she want to see more? Do more?

• Like 4

Well I did like the start of this, I am not so sure about buying a ebook. I totally respect and understand your desire to be compensated for your efforts and I will at least look into getting one of these ebooks. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Well I did like the start of this, I am not so sure about buying a ebook. I totally respect and understand your desire to be compensated for your efforts and I will at least look into getting one of these ebooks. 

I appreciate you reading and commenting on it! I completely understand that there are tons of free stories on here and I would never push someone to buy it. However, this is my job (writing in general, not just writing kinky books lol) and it is a way I can put bread on the table, so to speak. The asking price, I don't believe will be unreasonable in the sense that it will only be a couple of bucks (about 2.99 to be exact) and I do believe that those are interested in the topic/first chapter, will enjoy the rest of the story. Even so! If someone doesn't wish to purchase it, I will have no hard feelings against them.

Just an update on this one, everybody: I've been helping @mamabug with the editing for this one. I actually only got to read the full story in its entirety this morning, and all I can say is, you won't be disappointed!

I know this community is really big on supporting one another, so I think it'd be really cool if some of us could spare $2.99 once this book goes to Kindle and help support a prominent member of DD. :)

• Like 1

Normally I wouldn't consider these books nothing against paying for stories just had my fair share of rubbish e-books from the kindle store.

However this does have some promise and for 2.99 I can take a chance on this.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dr_J said:

Just an update on this one, everybody: I've been helping @mamabug with the editing for this one. I actually only got to read the full story in its entirety this morning, and all I can say is, you won't be disappointed!

I know this community is really big on supporting one another, so I think it'd be really cool if some of us could spare $2.99 once this book goes to Kindle and help support a prominent member of DD. :)

I should point out, that I no way knew that he was going to post this. But thanks, J. That is really sweet of you and everyone else who would be willing to take a chance. I know there are a TON of free stories on here, but I really put a lot of time and effort into this and I think it is worth paying something for. Plus, writing is my career, so helps keep food on the table :)

So I'm currently waiting for Kindle to accept my book (it usually takes about a week) but I'm going to post the link here, in case there are people who don't use kindle - it is available for Nook, Apple, Kobo and Angus & Robertson! So if you're interested in the book and use any of these 4 sites to view ebooks, then I think it'll be worth checking out! I will post an update once Kindle accepts it!

I appreciate all the positive feedback I have gotten thus far and any support! Writing is a full-time job and I look forward to keep writing more ABDL books :)

https://www.books2read.com/u/bzP9ZL

• Like 2

GREW news everyone! Finally, The Taboo Word is available for Kindle (took long enough!) I appreciate everyone who has purchased the book so far and said very nice things about it! So please check it out! And if you do buy it then I beg you to please take a few moments and leave a review  :D

https://www.books2read.com/TheTabooWord

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So my book has been selling fairly well BUT I'm in desperate need of some reviews in order to reach more potential buyers!

So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to give a FREE copy of my ebook to the first 3 people who comment on this thread. ALL you need to do is leave a review (a real review, of your real thoughts, please don't be fake about it. I want it to convey your true thoughts about the book, make it detailed, not short either.) on any bookstore (preferably kindle but any will do) 

If you already purchased my book, I would really love it if you would take a few moments and leave a review on the platform you bought it :)

Thank you all!!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had SO much support the last 2 months that my book has been released and it makes me so happy to have people enjoying my work.

I just wanted to have a little update with the sequel The Taboo Word: Pacifiers & Bottles. It will be released by the end of the year. I am going to post a plot synopsis of it in a few days and hopefully, in a few weeks, I'll also have the cover done! Thanks for everyone who has checked out my book, it really means a lot for your support! More support = more awesome kinky-like books! :D 

• Like 2

Purchased and reviewed. Honestly it could use a little more of a polish and there wasn't quite enough babying for my tastes. That being said I enjoyed it and look forward to future installments. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, fire07 said:

Purchased and reviewed. Honestly it could use a little more of a polish and there wasn't quite enough babying for my tastes. That being said I enjoyed it and look forward to future installments. 

Thank you so much for your purchase and feedback! <3 Yes, there isn't much babying as it is the beginning of the relationship. It isn't an AB story It is more focused on DMLB (Domme Mommy/ Little Boy) but there will be babyish items included in the sequel though :) (and even more in the 3rd) it is a progression story!