LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mexico

Tk421

Hey just wanted to see how many people in New Mexico are still active on this site. Maybe we can get a bunch of us together sometime for a munch or something. Please leave a comment with what part of the state you are in. I'm in the Roswell, area.

• 3 weeks later...

I love to meet others and have been actively meeting others for the last 19 years.  Perhaps we should get together sometime.  We have a new resident who I think would be willing to meet also.  I am not sure i can give his name out right now.  We are supposed to meet up in mid November.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My mom take me every 3rd of the month which is today to go buy diapers I got a couple friends that know but it don't bother me I like wearing diapers. I'm in a diaper right now just watching TV

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

What kind of work did you do I'm a gardener by trade I used to be Jimmy Buffett skarner I'm 7 years

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi froggy! Haven't talked to you in a long time. And hi to everyone on here. Going to put it out there. Hit me up on Kik. Mooremyself is my user name. Would to reach out since I'm away from crazy. :)