LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Tk421

New Mexico

Hey just wanted to see how many people in New Mexico are still active on this site. Maybe we can get a bunch of us together sometime for a munch or something. Please leave a comment with what part of the state you are in. I'm in the Roswell, area.

Santa Fe, mostly active in chat

Are they many AB/DL's up around Santa Fe?

Not that are active.  Several I used to see moved away.  There are some in Albuquerque, but do not seem wanting to meet.

That's a shame, I wish our state had a more active community. Do you know if southern Colorado has much of a community?

Rio Rancho, NM not active but trying to meet people online for a start vary secretive and maybe a little embarrassed 😕

Hey Puppy paw,

No need to be embarrassed around here we are all happy to talk to you. Private message me if you would like.

I love to meet others and have been actively meeting others for the last 19 years.  Perhaps we should get together sometime.  We have a new resident who I think would be willing to meet also.  I am not sure i can give his name out right now.  We are supposed to meet up in mid November.

I would love to meet some other AB/DL's, I think we could have an active AB/DL community in NM if we tried.

I know it's not New Mexico but I live in El Paso I'm a good baby

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

I live in el paso lets chat1931515351971029696-account_id=0.jpeg

Cute onsie Landon.

• Like 1

Tanks you amuch

You got pics froggy. Wibbet wibbet the froggy says

just 3 pics, look at about me.  Two are just plushies, one is me and 3 plushies at a place we were camping.

just 3 pics, look at about me.  Two are just plushies, one is me and 3 plushies at a place we were camping.
Where they are

the about me part of my profile, at least that is where they were, yep, still there

Me c alwedy you look like a toddler what kind do you wear little froggy

cloth and plastic pants most of the time, but disposables for camps

So your a turkey that lives in Albuquerque. Does any of your family know you do this

I have not shared my ab interests with coworkers, family, neighbors, and most friends.  Why would i want to make trouble for myself.

My mom take me every 3rd of the month which is today to go buy diapers I got a couple friends that know but it don't bother me I like wearing diapers. I'm in a diaper right now just watching TV

What kind of work did you do I'm a gardener by trade I used to be Jimmy Buffett skarner I'm 7 years

Hello! I am new to to the site! I live in the Albuquerque and was curious to see if I could find more ABDLs in the state in general.

Me no little squeek