LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last night's pee dream

oznl

I was at some kind of work office, surrounded by co-workers.  In my dream I was not wearing a nappy but I was fully clothed, dark clothes, long sleeves but with curiously thick-crotched pants.  Despite my public location and my proximity to others, I was completely convinced that it was ok to wet my pants and that nobody would notice.

I didn’t particularly need to pee in my dream but heck, I was allowed to wet myself so why wouldn’t I? 

I wandered over to the dream-office window away from my colleagues and looked out onto a snow-covered hillside with a ski-lift and skiers kicking up rooster-tails of dry powder snow.  In waking life, I live in the sub-tropics but this was a dream so I guess snow-scenes are ok.

I relaxed:  It would be fine to wet myself.  Nobody was going to notice.  I was allowed to.

Within a few seconds was rewarded with a burst of creeping warmth from inside my thick pants but looking down, there was no visual evidence of wetness.  Another burst of wee and I felt a warm trickle running back across my shaved pubis and lower stomach but nothing seemed to be running down my legs.  My pants were now warmer and closer.

Some indeterminate time later I woke up.  It was early morning.  As usual, it took a little time as I woke before I remembered I was in a thick nappy under my pyjamas under the covers.  I was wet of course but I was wet when I’d gotten into bed the night before so that was hardly surprising.  I was in a thick Babykins pull-on cloth diaper over the top of a double-terry Babykin pull-on diaper which can handle multiple wettings in bed without the risk of leaks.

I didn’t need to pee.  Again, that wasn’t altogether surprising.  When in nappies at night, I usually pee a little whenever I wake up briefly (as I do a few times per night as a light sleeper) although I couldn’t clearly remember any specific incident.

And then I remembered my dream.  Did I wake and wet myself during the night and forget doing it or was I asleep (or at least half asleep), awake enough to be aware that it was ok to pee in bed but not awake enough to experience the event lucidly?

I have had plenty of dreams where I feel I am wetting, only to wake up with an extreme need to get to the bathroom.  So far, I have not wet the bed while sleeping, but have gotten close on more than one occasion.  It seems that I am destined to wear nite protection?

• 1 month later...

Ive had this dream where i need to pee...my lasy dream was about me needing to pee very bad in a car riding with 3 of my close girl friends...they kept jokingly tickling my stomach and laughing saying...dont pee ur pants...ur way 2 big and strong to pee ur pants in front of us...i kept pushing them away and grabbing my crotch to press down on my bladder well...suddenly 2 girks grabbed my arms and the 3rd quickly tickled my lower stomach until i screamed and started to feel my crotch get really warm suddenly...i yelled oh no u guys stop!!! Im starting to pee my pants!!! They just laughed and said its 2 late now lil boy we can see ur pants r gettin wet already!!! So jus let it go and ull feel better!!! I jus sat there in the car seat and emptied my bladder into my pants...flooding my crotch to my butt and starting down my legs....one girl looked at me and put her hand in my wet lap and said are you done peeing ur pants yet??? Then i woke up to discover id peed my pjs and bed!!! I was still very warm and wet so i must have just finished pissing my pants b4 waking up to realize wat happened...

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I tend to associate wetting more with nightmares than dreams. I do have dreams about peeing and mostly a recurring dream about peeing into a really calm lake at night while standing at the end of a dock. I dont know what this represents. But when Im stressed or have not been on my meds I have really bad nightmares and sometimes wake up shortly afterwards soaking wet. I would rather have the dock dream but dont get to pick and choose.

I don't often have 'diaper dreams' per se, but I'm always diapered IRL so that follows into my dreams. I have no connection involved between dreaming and wetting, either can happen or not with or without the other one. But then again I'm far from normal and I like it that way :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

• 1 year later...

I dreamed that I need to go and the bathroom was looked, so I let it go on my pant, and woke up wet, but still had To go potty, I was seven

after I had the pee dream several times but wake up needing to pee really bed, really about to go but never do in bed, I wish that it would at least one time

a) Just last night I got caught again in a dream by an old friend. I asked him to keep it secret, but he told it everyone on purpose a few seconds later.

b) I usually don't pee unconsciously at night. It happened one night in Spain though. I woke up and was shocked! My kids were sleeping in the same room and my bed and underwear were totally wet. There was no way to keep it secret. I opened the window. Luckily it was dark and hot. Everything was dry before they woke up. 

• 3 weeks later...

When I was young, I had trouble with pee dreams.  I started up again a few years ago, so I always wear protection.  It started the same time as my bladder spasms, but after some nerve damage weakened my sphincter.  I use a condom catheter and the elastic band that holds it on makes the pressure build a little, so it's like a mini orgasm when the spasm overcomes the resistance.