LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Better Life (Diaper Dimension) Chapter 4 (updated: 12/19)

Prologue

The yellow flames licked the dark sky as an acritty diesel smell invaded Rebecca’s nose, “No, not this dream again!” She wanted to scream but she had no mouth, she wanted to run but her legs would not move. That was when the praying started.

“Blessed Father and creator of all. Cleanse my daughter of her impure urges with your holy light!”

“With your holy flame she shall be purified.”

“With your holy flame her articles of lust shall be destroyed.”

Rebecca saw a shadowy figure pick up a flaming hunk of wood and bring it towards her, “Lord, let these flames impart your holy wisdom into this lost soul.” Rebecca felt the flaming timber brush against her thigh and crotch. She felt her body scream out in pain as the flames licked her skin, yet she had no mouth.

Rebecca awoke in a cold sweat. Her alarm clock blaring only for her to hit the snooze button. The clock read 6:30 AM, “Why is it always that dream.” She muttered as she swung her legs out from under the covers and stood up. Her lily white nightgown was damp with sweat.

“Rebecca, are you up?” A woman’s voice asked as the door opened revealing her mother in her typical outfit, a floor length skirt and a blouse, “Breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes. Shower up and get dressed.”

“Yes mother.” She sighed as she opened up her wardrobe and removed a white blouse and ankle length skirt similar to her mother’s. Rebecca set the clothes on her bed before walking out of her room and rounding the corner and opening the bathroom door.

Rebecca shut the door behind her and locked it. The girl exhaled deeply and removed her nightgown.  She always hated this part because she had to look at what she had become. A scarred shell of her former self. She looked at herself in the mirror with disgust. Burn scars like blades of grass flowed around her inner thighs and crotch, constant reminders of her discovering her true self two years ago.   

Rebecca was doing researching for a school paper when she stumbled across a banner ad for The Bureau. She was curious and soon her research veered off from the American Revolution to The Bureau and the world of AB/DLs. She was fascinated by this world and felt some strange connection to it, that was when she made the choice to buy diapers. She had saved up some money from babysitting to purchase a small package of bedwetting diapers. She had hidden them in her wardrobe, she thought she had covered her tracks, she thought wrong. One week after she had bought the diapers she was pulled out of English class and brought to the Principal’s office where her father who was the town’s priest, the guidance counselor, and the principal were waiting for her. They interrogated her about the websites about the diapers, about… things and feelings that she never understood, wearing the diapers felt good to her and when she said that, things got worse than she ever could have imagined. That night she was led to an empty field and the diapers were burned in front of her. Her own father burned her with the flaming timber in the name of God.

Rebecca fought back tears as she remembered the events of two years ago. She was eighteen now, an adult, yet she knew that her parents did not trust her with a phone or even to go out of the house without one of them with her. Rebecca had been a virtual prisoner of her parents for the past two years, her only respite was school. At school Rebecca had some friends and she could read in the library during her breaks. Her father had gone to great lengths to conceal what he had done to Rebecca, mainly to maintain his reputation and to keep his church’s congregation from leaving him. Some priests called their congregation their flock, he called his, his herd.

Rebecca sighed and turned the shower on, letting the water heat up for a few before stepping into the stream of water. She shut her eyes and stood there for a few minutes as the water washed away the sweat from her sleep. After washing her head and body she turned off the shower and stepped out before wrapping her body in a towel and making sure that she wouldn’t drip any water onto the hardwood floor. Her long brown hair wrapped up was wrapped up in a second towel. Rebecca made the short walk back to her room and stared at the outfit she had laid out. This was what her father had told her to wear today, everyday he dictated her outfit for the next day. Rebecca ruffled her hair with the towel to help dry it out before getting a pair of panties and bra from her underwear drawer. Wearing them felt wrong to her ever since she discovered the joy of diapers, but unfortunately she knew this would be her life until she died. She quickly got dressed and made her way downstairs where her parents were waiting for her, a grey suitcase was sitting by the door.

“Good morning Rebecca.” Her father looked up from the paper. He was already dressed in his black pants and shirt with clerical collar. He took a sip of coffee, “Excited for the trip to Jackson?”

“Yes sir.” She nodded meekly as she sat down across from him. Her mother set a plate of scrambled eggs and biscuits in front of her, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Now, eat up. Father will be driving you to school today.” She said as she refilled Father’s coffee cup.

“Thank you sir.” Rebecca nodded to her father as she muttered a quick prayer, “Thank you lord for this food, amen.”

“Short, but I’ll allow it.” Father nodded as he went back to reading the paper.

“Thank you sir.” She said as she began to eat.

It took about fifteen minutes for Rebecca to finish her breakfast, “All done sir.” She looked at her father as she set her fork down.

“Good, go brush your teeth and get your shoes on. I packed your spare toothbrush and toothpaste in your bag. I want to be out of the door in five.”

“Yes sir, thank you sir. May I be excused?”

“You may.”

“Thank you.” Rebecca said before walking back upstairs to the bathroom where her pink toothbrush waited her, the bristles were starting to become frayed but for now the brush still worked. Rebecca brushed for two minutes exactly, before spitting and rinsing. She set the toothbrush aside and went to her room to retrieve her shoes, a pair of black flats. She grabbed her wallet from her dresser and stuck it in one of her skirts interior pockets. She then slipped her shoes on before walking back downstairs, her father was waiting for her.

“Ready?” Father looked at her as he grabbed the car keys.

“Yes sir.” She nodded as she grabbed the suitcase and followed her father out the door.

“Have fun.” Rebecca’s mother smiled as she started to clean the dishes.

The drive to Rebecca’s high school was a short one. She only lived about a mile from the school. Rebecca could see a charter bus waiting in the school parking lot, a group of seniors and their parents were milling about. This was the start of the annual senior trip for the seniors of Corinth High. The trip was simple, a one week excursion to the state capital of Jackson. The trip to Jackson would take about seven hours by bus and when they arrived they would go straight to Millsaps college to attend a play, and then they would retire to their hotel. That was all Rebecca remembered.

“Here we are.” Her father said as he parked the church van that he used as his personal vehicle. Rebecca saw the principal walk towards the van.

“Father Charles, how are you doing this morning?” The Principal smiled as he wiped some sweat from his bald head with a handkerchief, the hot Mississippi sun was in full force, signaling the start of summer.

“Principal Skipper, I’m doing quite fine today. How are you?” Father smiled as Rebecca got her suitcase out of the van.

“Sweating like a sinner in church, father.” He smiled.

“We are all sinners Principal Skipper.” He looked over at Rebecca, “I trust you will be keeping a close eye on her?”

“Yes father, of course.” He looked over at the girl, “Come along Rebecca, the bus is just about ready to leave.” He motioned for the girl to follow him as he started to walk towards the bus, “Have a good week father.”

“You too Principal.”

“Goodbye father, thank you for allowing me to go on this trip.” Rebecca smiled a bit and hugged her father.

“You are welcome, now go get on the bus.” Father smiled back.

“Yes sir.” Rebecca nodded as she followed the principal over to the bus where he loaded her suitcase into the luggage compartment of the bus. Rebecca saw one her friends, Casey, the daughter of the town’s sheriff.

“Hey Casey!” Rebecca smiled a bit.

“Hey Becca.” She smiled back, “You excited for the trip?”

“Yeah.” She nodded a bit, “I’ve never been to Jackson.”

“It’s nice.” Casey smiled, “Lots of places to hang out.”

“Alright students!” The principal raised his voice, “Board the bus so we can arrive in Jackson on schedule please!”

“Come on Becca, you can sit next to me.” Casey smiled as she entered the bus with Rebecca behind her.

“Thank you.” Rebecca smiled and took a seat next to Casey as her classmates filed in.

“Anytime, this is going to be a long bus ride.” Casey smiled as she put her ear buds in.

Rebecca awoke to Casey poking her side, “Becca, wake up, we are at Millsaps.”

“Wha?” Rebecca yawned and stretched as the bus came to a stop.

“Did you seriously sleep the whole time?” Casey smiled as she saw large groups of students with picket signs walking down the sidewalk, “What’s going on?”

“Looks like a protest.” A guy sitting behind them said, “Hey Brendon, can you see what those signs say?”

“Yeah, I think they say: Wolowitz has got to go. Who the hell is Wolowitz?” Brendon said.

“Millsaps’ current president, “No idea why they are protesting him, guess he must have pissed off some snowflakes.”

“Fuck off Casey.” A voice from the back of the bus yelled, “Wolowitz covered up a massive hazing culture at Millsaps.”

“Enough!” The Principal Skipper yelled, “We will still be seeing our play. Now, everyone off the bus. We will be walking to the theatre.” he sighed as the bus doors opened and he stepped out.

“Come on Becca, lets try and get good seats.” Casey smiled as she followed Rebecca out of the bus. Principal Skipper led the group of fifty seniors down a sidewalk, however, the group soon found themselves in a quad where two opposing groups were getting ready to square off. On one side were the Pro-Wolowitz protesters while the anti-Wolowitz protesters were on the other side. Campus police were trying to keep the two sides separate.

“Excuse me.” A student said as he accidently bumped into Rebecca, “My bad.”

“Its okay.” Rebecca smiled as the student walked off.

Unfortunately for everyone in that quad all it took were two bottles, one from each side to turn the quad into a madhouse. College police quickly lost control of the situation as the two sides surged towards the other with Rebecca’s group and some extremely unfortunate college students caught in the middle of the melee. Campus police tried to regain order, but in the end they were forced to pullback with several injured officers.

Rebecca was terrified, in the melee she had gotten separated from her classmates and was struggling to find somewhere safe. Pepper Spray was starting to be used and it hung around in the air, many were starting to cover their eyes, Rebecca was unlucky enough to catch a spray right in the face. She went down screaming in pain as her eyes began to burn. She felt herself being picked up and carried through the crowd. She could hear police sirens getting closer and closer, “It burns!” She screamed as she kept her eyes tightly shut to try and alleviate the pain.

“I know, I know.” A masculine voice close to her head told her, “We are almost to the paramedics, they will help you.” It must’ve belonged to the person carrying her.

“T-thank you.” Rebecca managed to choke out.

“Not a problem.” The voice said, “HEY! I NEED SOME HELP HERE!” The voice yelled as Rebecca felt herself being laid on some grass.

“What happened?” A second voice asked?

“Pepper spray. Some fuckers were ready for a fight.”

“Someone always is in these types of situations. Lucy, go get me my thermos.”

“Why do you need your thermos?”

“It has milk in it. That should help flush her eyes and since capsaicin is fat soluble it will help with the pain.” The paramedic said, “Alright young lady, I know it hurts but I need you to open your eyes.”

“O-okay.” Rebecca cried as she started to open her eyes. Suddenly her vision went white as the paramedic poured milk over her eyes, instantly she felt better, her eyes still burned a bit but it was nowhere near as bad as it was.

“There we go. Feel better?” The paramedic smiled.

“Yeah, thanks.” She turned to try and find her rescuer, but he had disappeared, “Where did he go?”

“The guy that brought you? He went back into the fight for more people.” The paramedic shrugged, “Now, I need you to blink your eyes rapidly. Tears should help flush the last of the pepper spray. I’d recommend staying here. If you need any help just holler.” The paramedic said before going to work on another patient.

Rebecca kept blinking her eyes for a few minutes as the melee raged on. Rebecca looked around a bit and a poster grabbed her attention the moment she saw it. The poster read, “Tired of your life? Is the stress too much for you? Do you want to be pampered for the rest of your life? Come to The Bureau recruitment depot! Only one block this way!” The poster featured an arrow pointing down the street. Rebecca’s heart was beating out of her chest. She looked around and couldn’t see any members of her class. Rebecca stumbled to her feet and did what her heart told her to. Rebecca ran as fast as her feet could carry her.

Rebecca’s heartbeat faster and faster as she ran down the street. As she ran she saw more signs pointing her towards the recruitment depot. Soon she saw it, a large building whose sign said: Bureau Recruitment Depot. Rebecca’s hands were shaking as she opened the glass doors to the building’s lobby. A secretary was tapping away at her computer as she looked up at Rebecca, “Welcome to The Bureau recruitment depot. How can I help you baby?”  Rebecca walked over to the desk, her entire body was shaking now. She wanted to talk but her mouth refused to open as fresh tears started to form in her eyes.

“Baby, are you okay?” The secretary stood up and walked over to Rebecca, “Do you need help?”

Rebecca nodded a bit.

“Okay, did someone hurt you?”

Rebecca nodded again.

“Do you need me to call the police?”

Rebecca shook her head before her mouth started to work again, “I-I want to leave here.”

The receptionist nodded and smiled as she realized what Rebecca wanted, “Do you want to go to Amazonia and get a new life?”

“Yes please.” Rebecca inhaled and started to cry.

“Its okay suger.” The receptionist hugged her, “I’ll get one of our recruiters to come down and help you. Don’t worry, you are safe. They can’t hurt you anymore.” The receptionist rubbed Rebecca’s back before hitting a button on her desk

“T-thank you.” Rebecca cried.

“You are welcome.” She smiled

“You got one for me Grace?” A new voice called out as a man in a suit entered the lobby from a set of double doors.

“Volunteer.” The receptionist smiled at Rebecca, “Now dear, John here will help you fill out paperwork okay?” She said and grabbed a box of tissues for the girl

Rebecca nodded and broke off the hug before grabbing some tissues, “Thank you.”

“All part of my job sweetie. Good luck.” Grace smiled before taking her seat.

“Now then Ms….” John looked at Rebecca.

“Rebecca.” She said before wiping her face with the tissues.

“Ms.Rebecca, I understand you wish to enter the care the Amazons?”

She nodded, “Yes please.” She said as she blew her nose.

“Excellent, please come this way.” John smiled and led Rebecca through the pair of double doors into a normal looking corridor before stopping in front of an open door and stepping in, “here is my office. We just have a bit of paperwork to do before we can proceed. Please take a seat.” John shut the door behind Rebecca and gestured to a chair in front of the desk, “Now then.” John said as he sat down behind his desk and got some papers and a pen out, “What is your full name?”

“Rebecca Mary Matthews.”

“Age?”

“Eighteen.”

“Okay, date of birth?”

“March tenth, 2018.”

“Okay, and do you know your SSID?”

“No sir.”

“I see. Do you have any identification on you?”

“Yes, I have my ID.” Rebecca shakily took out her wallet and fumbled for a few seconds to get her ID out but she did and gave it to John.

“Thank you.” He said as he scribbled some information down on the paperwork, “Now then, some of these next questions may be a bit hard to answer, however, please answer them truthfully as these will help us determine what Amazon you will be placed with.”

“Yes sir..” Rebecca nodded as she put her ID back into her wallet.  

“Have you ever been abused either mentally, emotionally, or physically.”

Rebecca swallowed hard and inhaled deeply, “Emotionally and physically.”

“I’m sorry.” John sighed, “How long was the last incident of abuse?”

“Last month, Father called me a useless harlet.” She teared up.

John slid a box of tissues towards Rebecca, “Take as many as you need. Has your abuse left any scars? I don’t need to see them. I just need to know about any scars.”

Rebecca nodded, “Burns on my thighs and crotch.” She started to cry again.

John sighed loudly. He hated doing this, making people like Rebecca recall details about their abuse. But, if he wanted to get them into the right Amazon’s household, he needed all the information he could get, “Would you consider yourself an AB/DL?”

“Yes.”

“Was your abuse tied to the fact that you identify as an AB/DL?”

“Yes.”

John nodded and started to write on a new form before sliding it to Rebecca, “Just sign on the dotted line at the bottom and your new life will begin.

“J-just sign?” Rebecca cried.

“Correct.” John couldn’t help but tear up a bit.

Rebecca’s hands shook as she took a pen and started to sign her name. This was it, her new life, her escape, her path to living how she wanted to live!

John smiled and took the form after she signed it. He placed the forms in a clipboard and stood up before walking over to Rebecca, “Do you need a moment?”

Rebecca shook her head as she blew her nose again, “I’m ready.”

“Alright, follow me.” John said as he opened the door and left the office. John led Rebecca back down the corridor through another pair of double doors into a warehouse like place. Rebecca saw silver and green pods that were closed with lights blinking on them and clipboards in holders on the sides, she saw many more like that but they were open, “These are the stasis pods. You enter one of these and you have the best sleep of your life. When you wake up you will be in Amazonia.”

“Just like that?” Rebecca looked at John.

“Just like that. Of course our physicians will give you a full check up before you are given to your Amazon.” John said as he guided Rebecca to an open pod. He placed the clipboard in the pod’s holder, “All you have to do is step into it.”

“John… Thank you.” Rebecca smiled at him as she stepped into the pod and laid down on the cream colored upholstery.

“You are welcome.” John smiled as he pressed a button on the side of the pod. The lid of the pod started to descend until it fully closed. Within ten seconds Rebecca was sleeping. John smiled as he moved the stasis pod into the OUT zone with the other occupied pods. John exhaled deeply and walked back to the lobby to talk with Grace a bit, however, when he got to the lobby he saw Grace arguing with a portly bald man in a suit.

“Sir, I will once again tell you, no girl like that has come through our doors!” Grace said clearly getting angry.

“Woah, woah. What’s going on here?” John asked as he walked over to the desk.

“I’m looking for a girl. Long brown hair, ankle length skirt, and a white blouse. I know she came here!” The man yelled.

“Sir!” John raised his voice, “If Grace said that someone fitting that description did not come through those doors than that means they didn’t! Now either leave on your own, or I will have security escort you out!”

The man was clearly angry but left anyway, “This isn’t that last that you have heard of me!” He yelled as he left the building.

“Good job Grace.” John smiled.

“Thanks. She all ready?”

“Yep, she is in her pod waiting for the truck.”

“Good.” Grace smiled and raised a closed fist towards John.

“We make a good team.” John smiled as he fist bumped Grace.

Rebecca couldn’t remember a time she had slept better than she had just slept. She dreamt that she was sunbathing on a cloud while being fed grapes by angels. However, eventually the dream started to fade away and she found herself laying somewhere she didn’t recognize. Her head was resting on a fluffy white pillow while her body was covered with a thick pink blanket. She sat up and looked around, she was sleeping on a massive couch, she felt tiny as she saw how big everything truly was. Rebecca noticed an easel set up with its back facing her, was someone painting her? Rebecca soon noticed her outfit, she was in a white onesie, a onesie, just like the ones she had seen online! She turned her head and didn’t feel her hair brushing against her arms, she felt her head and discovered a pair of pigtails on either side of her head. Rebecca then tried to stand up, but that was when she felt it, her diaper.

“M-my diaper.” Rebecca started to tear up as she placed a tentative hand on the bulge around her waist and crotch, “My diaper.” Rebecca smiled.

“Lindsay, listen!” A woman’s voice echoed through the room, “I’m still going to be able to make it to the gallery in Libertality opening in a few weeks. I’ll just bring her with me…. No, I’m not leaving her at a daycare while I go to the gallery! The first month with a newly adopted little is some of the most important bonding time! Trust me, when you see her you will fall in love with her! Poor dear was abused by her parents for wanting to wear diapers. I know! Littles belong in diapers! You don’t punish them for wanting to be in them!”

Rebecca’s ears perked up upon hearing the woman’s voice. This was her new family, this was her….mommy, “M-MOMMY!?” Rebecca called out.

“I’ll call you back Lindsay, she just woke up and is calling for me. She is already calling me Mommy! Talk to you later.” The woman’s voice was getting closer to Rebecca. This was the start of her  new life, this was the first time in years that she truly felt happy.

Chapter One

Miranda Arevalo had applied to adopt through The Bureau almost five months ago. Sure she could go through a local adoption agency or she could even grab one off the streets, but she was one of Galice’s most famous artists, she was going to go through the best possible channels in order to get her little, she was not going to half ass this. The day Miranda had gotten the call for The Bureau was the best day of her life.

Miranda had gotten the call as she was working in her studio on a new painting. She had gotten her hands on a book produced by The Bureau detailing the art movements and styles of Earth and she was eager to try and recreate some. She had fallen in love with Romanticism, Impressionism, and Expressionism. However, she was trying out the pointillism technique and getting quite frustrated.

“Ugh! How can anyone make art like this?!” She yelled as she put her palette down and sat down in her spinning chair, defeated, “I swear, whoever masters that technique should be paid millions of Kules.” She groaned as she massaged her temples, concentrating so hard on the tiny little dots had given her a headache. Miranda removed her hair sticks and let her pink-blonde hair fall out of its neat bun. That was when her phone rang, “Yes?” She sighed as she answered it.

“Hello, Ms. Arevalo. This is Chuck with The Bureau. I’m pleased to inform you that we have a little that we think you would be a great fit for. She is currently en route to our Galicean headquarters from Libertality. Do you still wish to adopt with us?” The adoption agent on the phone said.

“Y-yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Miranda’s eyes went wide as a massive grin exploded across her face.

“Excellent, is it possible for you to swing by our offices right now?”

“Of course! I will be right there!” Miranda said as she stood up and exited her studio.

“Excellent, just a reminder that our adoption fee is 1,500 Kules.”

“Of course, do you take check?”

“Of course ma’am.”

“Excellent, I shall see you in about ten minutes.”

“Very well, we look forward to uniting you with your Little. See you soon.” The agent said before the line went dead.

“YES!” Miranda fist pumped a few times as tears ran down her face. Miranda had always wanted to adopt a little. Like many Amazon women she had an incredibly strong mothering instinct and without a significant other, her chances of adopting an Amazon child were quite low, however, when adopting a little, marital status paid no part in the decision process. Of course Miranda worked from home so she would be able to spend 99% of the time with her little. Miranda quickly changed out of her artist’s smock and threw on a t-shirt and some jeans. Before walking out of the door she took a look at her penthouse apartment. The neat and tidiness of the living room, the fine pieces of art that decorated the house. This would all change soon. Soon there would be a playpen in the middle of the living room, there would be toys scattered about the apartment, finger paintings hung next to her landscapes and still lifes, Little gates would be on practically every door, or not… she would have to see what kind of little she got.

Miranda couldn’t help but feel nervous as she slipped on a pair of sneakers before grabbing her phone, keys, and wallet from the marbled kitchen counter, “Miranda, you can do this.” She reassured herself as she turned the lights off and left the apartment, locking the door behind her. Miranda had two neighbors at the penthouse level. Grenna Gonzales, an actress, but she was off on one of the smaller islands filming a new movie. Her other neighbors were the Lockflints, an agricultural lobbying power couple. She got along well with her neighbors. Miranda pressed the button to call the elevator when a thought crossed her mind, “I need to call Daniel!” Daniel was her personal shopper and best friend. She got into the elevator when it arrived and dialed Daniel’s number, he picked up on the second ring.

“Miranda, sweetie. To what do I owe the pleasure?” Daniel asked as Miranda descented forty five floors.

“Daniel, guess what?” Miranda giggled.

“You are finally getting a full body waxing?”

“No. No matter how many times you invite me, the answer will always be no.” Miranda laughed.

“Rats, alright then, what is it?”

“I got approved by The Bureau!”

“Congratulations! So, what kinda little didja get?”

“I don’t know. I’m about to head over there to take care of paperwork.”

“Well, if you ever need any help. Uncle Daniel, and Uncle Peter will be happy to babysit for you.”

“That is so sweet of you. I might just take you up on that offer eventually.” She said as the elevator reached the garage level, “Alright, I'm about to start driving. I’ll likely send you on a shopping trip when I get my little’s profile.”

“What kinda of budget do you want?” Daniel asked.

“I’ll tell you when I know.” Miranda said as she got into her SUV, “Alright, talk to you later.”

“Talk you later sweetie. Congrats again!” Daniel said before he hung up.

Miranda smiled as she turned her car on and drove out of the parking garage. Constance, the capital city of Galice was a hive of activity this time of day. Miranda didn’t care about the traffic or any of that, she had a little to get to! Constance traffic was legendary for being bad, fortunately it wasn’t rush hour so she was actually moving at a decent pace. She turned on the radio and her favorite song came on, right at her favorite part, “Everybody put your hands up, everybody put your hands up!” Miranda started to sing along with the music and bounced in seat as the trumpets started to play.

It only took about half an hour to reach The Bureau’s Galicen headquarters, normally traffic made getting to this part of town an hour long adventure in traffic land, fortunately is was unusually light. Miranda inhaled deeply as she drove her car into a spot marked for adopting Amazons, “Here we go Miranda, you can do this. You’ve done commissions for The Bureau tons of times, you got this. They like you.” She muttered to herself before turning the car off and removing the key. Miranda noticed that the parking lot was quite packed, with only five spots reserved for adopters remaining, “Must be a large batch.” She thought as she entered the lobby.

“Pick up, interview, or consultation?” The Amazon manning the front desk asked in a rather board voice.

“Pick up I believe.” Miranda flashed a nervous smile.

“Name?”

“Miranda Arevalo.”

The secretary typed on her keyboard a bit, suddenly a friendly smile started to form on her face, “Ah, Ms. Arevalo, it seems Regional Director Maloof has seen fit to oversee your adoption personally. He should be down shortly. In the meantime please take a seat.” She gestured to several rows of chairs with Amazons in most of them.

“Thank you.” Miranda nodded and walked over to the waiting area. On the way she noticed something familiar hanging on the wall, it was one of her paintings, her first dabbling in romanticism, “Home at Last.” Miranda muttered the title to herself. The picture depicted an Amazon breastfeeding a pair of littles next to a crackling fireplace as snow gently fell outside. The painting had sold decently well at auction, fetching around 48,000 Kules from a phone bidder. She had no idea The Bureau had bought it.

“Is that her?” A hushed voice asked behind Miranda.

“I think so.” A second hushed voice replied. Miranda sighed a bit as she heard the click of a phone’s camera shutter.

“Great.” A sarcastic thought echoed through Miranda’s mind, “Now the paparazzi will be here.” Normally the paparazzi would pay no mind to a painter like Miranda, however, she had recently gotten into a feud with an incredibly popular Libertalian starlet, Grace Kernals, over a commission. She had requested a painting in the style of little artist Jackson Pollock and when Miranda presented the actress with a drip painting, she had thrown a fit saying that it looked hideous and nothing like Pollock’s work. Miranda had guessed that Grace knew jack shit about art and heard the name Pollock from a friend. One lawsuit later Grace was stuck with the painting and out half a million Kules, plus legal fees. That was when she started to smear Miranda on Hoot, the planet’s premier short message social media platform. Not that Miranda really used it, she maintained a profile just to inform her fans of new gallery events or auctions. Miranda chuckled a bit, pictures of her new little may just start to adorn her Hoot page. Miranda was eventually brought out of her thinking when a bearded Amazon tapped her on the shoulder.

“Ms.Arevalo??” The Amazon smiled as Miranda turned around, “Fareed Maloof, regional director. How are you?” He asked.

“Well, traffic was actually quite light today.” A small smile crept across Miranda’s face.

“Excellent, if you would follow me please I will get you your new little’s file.”

“Of course, lead the way.”

Fareed nodded and guided Miranda through a door marked, “Authorized Personnel ONLY” Fareed walked over to a small filing cabinet next to a door that had the word, “Processing” on it, “Here we go.” The Amazon said after he opened the cabinet and looked for a few seconds before pulling out a manila folder, “Her name is Rebecca, of course you are free to change that, and I would actually recommend it.”

“Why? Rebecca sounds like a fine name for a little.” Miranda was confused.

“You see… Rebecca, was abused by her parents on Earth. She identified as an AB/DL, a little that wishes to wear diapers and act...properly.” Fareed handed Miranda the folder, “She has nasty burn scars on her thighs and crotch from a particularly nasty incident.”

Miranda was horrified, to punish a little for wanted to be diapered was absolutely abhorrent to her, “Why would they do that?!”

“Her biological father was the religious head of their town. He had a quite...conservative view of things and viewed her interest in diapers as a sin.” Fareed shook his head a bit. Galice had for the most part shunned all kinds of religions after a 150 year war happened over which religion should rule Galice, the Ilutia or the Puluks. It was a bloody and needless war.

“I see.” Miranda opened the file. Waiting for her was a picture of a sleeping girl with long brown hair and pale skin, “She is so cute!”

“I know. Your profile matches up with her pretty well. Your personality test was a 98% fit for her situation. Now then, you just need to fill out a few forms that I will have her brought to you.” A clipboard with several forms made its way into Miranda’s hands as she was brought over to a large viewing window.

“Is that?”

“Our temporary nursery.” Fareed smiled at five rows of ten cribs, most of them were pink, but about fifteen were blue, “Not a whole lot of boys this cycle. Rebecca should be right about there.” He pointed to a crib towards the top right corner of the nursery, “Unless her name isn’t Rebecca anymore.”

Tens of different names crossed Miranda’s mind, “Um, I was thinking about… Kiki.”

“Kiki sounds like a perfect name, just write that in where it says new name.” Fareed adjusted his tie, “Now, do you have a nursery set up?”

“I do not, but I have a room cleared and I can have it set up within the hour. I was waiting to see what kind of little I got before I set up the nursery. Didn’t want to have a pink nursery and get a boy.”

“Of course.” The director nodded, “But how quickly can you have a nursery set up? We do not like sending out littles with Amazons who do not have the means to care for them.”

“I can have my two best friends, one of which is my personal shopper, start setting the nursery up within the hour.”

“Excellent, however, we will be sending a representative to make sure that the nursery is set up. We will not tell you when.”

“Of course, of course.” The pen skipped across the forms as Miranda signed them, “Here you go.” Miranda handed the clipboard to Fareed.

“Thank you, I will go file this and soon you can leave with Kiki.” The fading footsteps on the carpet told Miranda that Fareed was leaving, but she didn’t care. All she could do was focus on her soon to be little sleeping away in her crib without a care in the world. Miranda quickly whipped out her phone and started a text to Daniel.

“Daniel, its a girl. I need you to swing by Little Emporium with Peter. I need you to get a full nursery set, the whole package. I also need you to get diapers, her papers say she is a size 4 in Littles of course. I also need you to get all sorts of clothes for her, color and style doesn't matter she will look amazing in whatever she wears, she is so adorable. I also need bottles, formula, a high chair, little food and snacks…. Oh, and pacifiers plenty of pacifiers, and a walker and a stroller…. Please. Set budget at 50,000 Kules.” Miranda’s hands were shaking slightly as she typed out the text, her grammar was going to shit but she didn’t care.”

Miranda looked up from her phone to see an amazon nurse in scrubs walk over to Kiki’s crib and pick up the swaddled little. The nurse looked up at Miranda and smiled as she carried Kiki out of the nursery. Miranda’s heart yearned to be with her little. Suddenly her phone vibrated.

“Already there. Was just waiting on your budget, I should have everything at your apartment within an hour if traffic isn’t too too bad.” The text from Daniel read.

Miranda chuckled and texted back, “Thnx.” She chuckled as Fareed returned to her.

“All the paperwork is filed, lets get you united with Kiki.” Miranda blocked out most of what Fareed said, all she heard was that she was getting united with her little. Fareed began to lead her through the hallways. Eventually the two of them came to a room marked: Uniting Room #1.

“Is this it?” Miranda’s hands shook.

“Yes it is.” Fareed opened the door revealing a small playroom like set up. The room was carpeted with pillows off to one side, there was a toy chest over neatly tucked up against one of the cream colored walls, a changing table fully stocked with all sorts of diapers, and a playpen with toys in it. All of those things meant nothing to Miranda. All she cared about was the nurse sitting in a rocking chair holding a pink bundle in her arms.

“Now, she will still be sleeping for around one to two more hours. Which should be enough time for you to get her home and prepare for her to wake up.” Fareed smiled and watched Miranda gravitate towards the nurse.

“C-can I hold her?” Nervous shaking gripped Miranda.

“Of course, would you like to sit down?” The nurse stood up.

“Please.” Miranda quickly sat down in the rocking chair.

“Alright, here you go.” The nurse smiled and handed Kiki to Miranda.

Tears started to stream down Miranda’s face as she gazed upon her little’s pale face, “She is beautiful. Hey there sweetie, I’m your new mommy.” Miranda swore that she saw a faint smile develop on the girl’s face.

“Take as much time as you need.” Fareed smiled, “Nurse, can you get Miranda a swaddle carrier please.”

“Of course director.” The nurse nodded and left the room.

“It feels like a part of my heart that was missing has been returned to me.” Miranda wiped tears away from her face.

“Good. However, Miranda, please know that we are making a massive exception for you. Normally we require a nursery to already be set up and inspected by us. Luckily, you are a great friend of The Bureau. Take heed that we will be watching you very closely to make sure we were not wrong in trusting you.”

“Of course.” Miranda gently rocked Kiki as the nurse returned with a basket like baby carrier with a car seat adapter on it.

“Director, there seems to be a crowd of paparazzi outside.” The nurse set the carrier next to the chair.

“Are you still feuding with that actress?” Fareed looked over at Miranda.

“Not really. It’s mainly just her slandering me over that painting.” She sighed,  “I’m so sorry about this. I’ll leave to get them away from here.” She said as she looked down at the carrier. It seemed to be like a pram but there were straps that help the little in place. Miranda carefully set Kiki down in the pram and buckled the little into the carrier. Miranda made sure that the straps weren’t too tight.

“Its okay Miranda, we will give you an escort.” Fareed said and took out his cell phone and dialing a number, “This is Fareed, can we get a security escort waiting in the lobby please? Thank you.” The regional director put his phone away, “A security escort is waiting for you in the lobby.”

“Thank you.” Miranda sighed as she followed the nurse and Fareed. The trio soon reached the lobby where a five amazon security team was waiting. Two more guards were keeping a swarm of reporters from entering the building. Miranda looked down at Kiki and raised the sunshade on the carrier fully so that she was hidden from the prying eyes of the cameras. This was Miranda’s problem, not Kiki’s.

The nurse accompanied Miranda and the security team as they walked through the crowd of reporters.

“Ms. Averlo, what do you have to say about the latest allegations against you by Ms. Kernals?”

“Have you adopted a little?” Miranda rolled her eyes at the idiocy of the question, she was walking out of an adoption agency with a little carrier. Despite wanting to yell at them, numerous past incidents had taught her that it was best to keep her mouth shut.

“What do you say about the rumors that you are giving up painting?”

“How would you describe your relationship with The Bureau?”

Miranda sighed as she opened her SUV’s back door. The nurse helped her set the carrier on a seat and then began to expertly and properly attach the carrier to the seat, “There we go. If you have any problems with Kiki please call us.” The nurse smiled as Miranda got into the driver’s seat. When Miranda had began to pull out the nurse and guards retreated back into the building.

Miranda looked back at Kiki’s shut carrier and smiled, a new chapter of her life was about to begin.

Traffic had picked up from when Miranda had gone to the offices to get Kiki. It had taken Miranda nearly an hour and a half to get back home. When Miranda had gotten back to her apartment she could hear Peter and Daniel working away in the room that was to become Kiki’s nursery, “How is it coming you two?”

“Almost done Miranda!” Daniel’s voice rang out from an opened doorway in the hall.

“Thanks again you two.” Miranda smiled as she lowered the sunshade and unbuckled Kiki from the carrier.

“It is our pleasure.” Peter’s deeper voice replied.

“This goes without saying, but would you two mind being Kiki’s godfathers?”

After a brief moment of silence the pair replied, “We would be honored.”

“Excellent.” Miranda started to undo  Kiki’s swaddle revealing the girl wearing a white onesie with a diaper bulge and her hair done up in pigtails, “Such a cutie pie.” Miranda set the girl on her sectional before quickly grabbed a spare easel and canvas and set it infront of Kiki, hopefully she could get a rough sketch before the girl woke up. She smiled as her phone started to ring. A quick check on the caller ID showed that it was her publicist, Lindsay. Miranda silently cursed and grabbed a pillow and blanket from the section and carefully set Kiki’s head on the pillow before covering her with the blanket.

Miranda sighed and answered the call, “Lindsay, to what do I owe this call?”

“What I can’t just call and check up on one of my favorite clients?” Lindsay’s sing songy voice came through crystal clear on the phone.

“You heard about me at The Berau huh?” She sighed and walked towards her bedroom, consciously not looking at  nursery, she wanted it to be a surprise.

“Yes I did, and I can clearly see that you adopted a little.”

“Are we going to have a problem with me adopting?”

“Not at all, no. This is great for your image.” Miranda could hear shuffling papers, “Now, there is the matter of that gallery opening in Libertality in a few weeks.”

“I’ll make the gallery opening, I will just bring her with me.”

“Dear, littles don’t belong in an art gallery unless they are the artist, or they are buying art. Just put her in a daycare like the one I put Timmy in when I travel. He loves it, he has plenty of friends there.”

“No, I’m not leaving her at a daycare while I go to the gallery! The first month with a newly adopted little is some of the most important bonding time! Trust me, when you see her you will fall in love with her! Poor dear was abused by her parents for wanting to wear diapers.”

“What?” Lindsay sounded slightly shocked, “You don’t discourage littles from wanting diapers!”

“I know! Littles belong in diapers! You don’t punish them for wanting to be in them!” Miranda rolled her eyes.

Suddenly a voice called out, “M-MOMMY!?”

“I’ll call you back Lindsay, she just woke up and is calling for me. She is already calling me Mommy! Talk to you later.” Miranda quickly hung up, her arms were shaking as she briskly walked towards the living room. Miranda could just see Kiki’s head poking out from over the section.

“Why hello there sleepy head.” Miranda cooed gently as she walked over to the couch and knelt down next to the easel, “Did you sleep well?”

Kiki’s face lit up when she saw Miranda, “Uh huh! Are you my mommy?”

“Yes I am, such a clever little girl you are.” Miranda smiled and patted Kiki’s head, “This is your new home Kiki.”

Kiki’s face suddenly grew confused, “Who is Kiki?”

• Like 9

This really cute. I worry about Kiki/Rebeca rushing into things to fast but I'm so happy to see her get out out of that horrible situation.

While thankfully I've never had anything that next level in terms of trauma, I understand that desire. To be wanted, to be taken care of, for someone to save you from all the shit that's going on in your life...

Same. I was concerned about her making this major life change basically on an impulse, but at the same time she was in such a deplorable situation that she needed to do something. I like Miranda though: she seems very nice. And I don't recall another story about a celebrity Amazon.

I think this will be interesting especially as the religious father is involved from the other side. I like the idea of the artist as well and look forward to more! 

I loved it! For such a horrific start, this story is feeling like such a sweet loving story. Rebbecca is going to be so much better off as Kiki. Something in the pit of my stomach is warning me that we are not finished with her abusive family just yet. I hope Miranda and her friends can keep Kiki safe and where she truly belongs. I was happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

WOW what a great start. Usually diaper dimension stories start with some kind of space hole.

This one has a celebrity Amazon painter. I hope you update this and fill us in on each description

of your charioteers. I'm so happy Kiki got away from her parents.

I wish there was a world of Amazons. I'd like to be adopted too. My life sucks. :(

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 1/27/2019 at 3:35 PM, Nicole Kolibri said:

I will certainly not be very popular with my opinion now.
But for me the story feels completely wrong.

I'm completely confused.
Why diaper dimension?
Abused women can also be saved without invading the diaper dimension, where the Amazons have a natural dominance.
you certainly do not want to see Kiki submissive, so why diaper dimension?

Your story is gracious and I think it's okay that you're an AB guy.
But you are raping the diaper dimension to something that feels completely wrong.

you should have written better than intro warning it is a lovely AB story that I have accidentally settled in diaper dimension.

Kikis parents can nothing to do.
It is completely ruled out, to  cancellation the adoption, especially since kiki is 18y .

my opinion is ... lost potential after a good start

Honestly, I feel the exact opposite way. The plot device for getting the main character into the diaper dimension was a bit forced, but overall, I think this story is and has the potential to be quite enjoyable, even after a rocky start.

• Like 2
On 1/27/2019 at 12:35 PM, Nicole Kolibri said:

I will certainly not be very popular with my opinion now.
But for me the story feels completely wrong.

I'm completely confused.
Why diaper dimension?
Abused women can also be saved without invading the diaper dimension, where the Amazons have a natural dominance.
you certainly do not want to see Kiki submissive, so why diaper dimension?

Your story is gracious and I think it's okay that you're an AB guy.
But you are raping the diaper dimension to something that feels completely wrong.

you should have written better than intro warning it is a lovely AB story that I have accidentally settled in diaper dimension.

Kikis parents can nothing to do.
It is completely ruled out, to  cancellation the adoption, especially since kiki is 18y .

my opinion is ... lost potential after a good start

I can see that this story isn’t always your cup of tea. But look at something like exchanged someone willingly goes to the demension of their own accord didn’t start as a fetishist but also went along with it. There’s always room for conflict in other characters and you can rarely see where a story is going by it’s first chapter. And if something isn’t to her liking she might feel trapped that she can’t get back home as she has a angry father on the other side. If anything it adds to the stakes this is make or break for her. Not to mentinon raping the diaper demension is a little far for someone to say especially as someone who hasn’t written for it or someone who invented it. And that’s a really strong word so use it more softly in the future. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter 2

Miranda smiled at the little, “You are Kiki silly, it’s your new name.” 

Kiki looked up at the Amazon, confusion clouding her face, “B-but I liked my old name.” Kiki gripped the blanket that covered her, “I was named after the wife of Isacc, niece of the founding father, Abraham.” The girl started to shake softly, her heart was going a mile a minute from all the new sights and smells. 

Miranda knelt down and put a hand on the girl’s back, “Honey, those names mean absolutely nothing to me.” She said as she gently wrapped the girl in the blanket, not so much so that Kiki could not move, but enough to keep her in one place. Miranda gently picked up the swaddled little and sat down on the couch with the girl in her lap, “It’s okay sweetie. I know about your old life. Just think of it like this: a new name for a new life.” 

“A new name for a new life.” Kiki muttered as she squirmed a bit in order to get comfortable in the swaddle, “A new name for a new life.” she repeated to herself as Miranda gazed out of the floor length window at the cityscape.

“Kiki.” Miranda cooed softly to try and get her little’s attention, “I bet you never saw a city from the top of a skyscraper have you?” She smiled as she stood up and walked towards the window with the bundled up little firmly in her arms.   

“A new name for a new life.” Kiki kept repeating until Miranda stole her attention, “S-skyscraper?!” Kiki’s gaze snapped to the window and her eyes widened as the metropolis’ skyline filled her vision. She had never even left her small hometown before the field trip to the state capitol and now, she was at the top of a skyscraper, her new home, “I-its… big.” She blurted out, it was the first thing that she could think of.

Kiki’s observation drew a chuckle from Miranda, “Yes it is big sweetie. It is the biggest city on the island.” She smiled. Miranda had grown up in Constance and while she wasn’t a globetrotter, she considered herself well traveled. However, no matter where she went, she always found herself returning home to Constance, the city that rose from the dead. 

“Can we go out onto the balcony?” Kiki asked with excitement in her voice. After reading stories of big cities and how the wind flowed through people’s hair on balconies, Kiki was eager to try it for herself, the height was no issue for the girl.

Miranda shook her head, “I’m sorry dear, but you are not allowed on the balcony and that rule will stand.” She sighed a bit, “I will be very relaxed on the rules, however, that is one of the few rules that I will never waver on. I could never forgive myself if something happened to you.” She said as she quickly made sure that the sliding door was locked, “It is nothing special sweetie, I promise.”  She said as she looked down at the little in her arms and held the bundle close to her heart.

Kiki looked up at Miranda’s face as it caught the rays of the afternoon sun coming in through the window, Miranda’s pink blonde hair shimmered. She could hear Miranda’s heart beat and that helped to calm her rapid heart beat, “W-what do I do now?” She said as she rested her head on the amazon’s chest. 

“Well, your nursery is still being put together, I guess I could give you a quick tour of the house and talk about the rules.” The amazon smiled as she walked towards the kitchen, “How about a bottle before we get started?” Miranda said as she opened a slate black fridge that was covered in sticky notes and the residue from said notes. The notes ranged from shopping lists, to meeting reminders, to inspirational sayings, the whole fridge door was awash with the notes.

“A-a bottle?” Kiki felt her heart skip a beat and her breathing quicken. This was way further than she had ever gone back home. The onesie alone was further, but add the thick diaper, and the prospect of a bottle. This was both Kiki’s greatest dream and her biggest worry, being who she wanted to be. Kiki’s breathing started to become rapid and shallow as her heart started to beat like crazy. Kiki’s eyes darted around the room, refusing to focus on a single thing

Miranda frowned and shut the fridge as she heard Kiki’s breathing change. Miranda instantly knew what was happening, Kiki was having an anxiety attack, “Kiki, sweetie, look at mommy.” Miranda gently unwrapped the girl from the swaddle, letting the blanket drop to the ground, the most important thing for Kiki was to see that her new mommy was calm. Miranda slowly sat down on the couch and positioned Kiki on her lap so that the little was looking up at the amazon, “Baby, I need you to take deep breaths, can you do that for mommy?” 

“M-mommy?!” Kiki’s vision slowly started to stay on Miranda’s face, “I-I can’t calm down!” Tears started to form in the girl’s eyes. She was losing total control of her emotions and her breathing. She was totally overwhelmed.

Concern flooded Miranda’s face, she had seen what could happen when an amazon went into a full blown anxiety attack and lost control of themselves, it wasn’t pretty. However, she had no idea what could happen to a little. Miranda did the first thing that came to her mind to try and calm the girl down, she picked Kiki up and held the girl’s head to the left side of her chest, just under her breast, “It’s okay Kiki, mommy is right here. Mommy will never let anything bad to you, I promise that you will always be loved in this house and nothing will ever change that.” Miranda slowly rubbed Kiki’s back in an effort to try and help calm the girl down.

Kiki’s mind was in a fuzz up to the point when her head was placed against Miranda’s chest. The gentle thumping of Miranda’s heart was soon the only thing that occupied her mind, the girl’s breath started to slow and deepen as her heart tried to sync up with Miranda’s. For every few beats of Kiki’s heart there was one from Miranda’s heart, “T-thank you.” She smiled a bit as she could feel herself calming down. Kiki clutched the fabric of Miranda’s t-shirt in her hands, “I’m not letting go.” She sniffled a bit.

Miranda breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Kiki was calming down, “It’s okay sweetie, you don’t have to let go if you don’t want to. I just want you to be happy.” Miranda gently rubbed Kiki’s back, “Mommy is right here.”

Kiki nodded a bit and buried her head in Miranda’s shirt, “Can we just stay here for a bit please?” Kiki whimpered into the shirt.

Miranda nodded, “Of course we can sweetie, we can stay here as long as you need to.” She said as she glanced at the clock, it was about mid afternoon, she would have to think about something for dinner soon. Typically she would just throw a frozen dinner in the microwave, but she had a little now and had to get something for her, “Kiki, can you look at mommy for a second please?” 

It took a few moments for Kiki to realize that Miranda was talking to her before she slowly looked up at Miranda’s face, a patch of snot evident where Kiki had buried her face into the shirt, “Yes?” The girl’s eyes were fixated on Miranda’s face. 

“What do you want for dinner sweetie? We can have whatever you want dear.” Miranda smiled at the girl, she wanted to try and get Kiki comfortable with her and the home. 

“Y-you want me to pick?” The little looked up at her new caretaker. She was never asked what she wanted for dinner before. She was always told what she was going to have, “I don’t know, I’m sorry.” She looked down and reburied her head in Miranda’s shirt. 

Miranda sighed a bit and rubbed Kiki’s back, “It’s okay, dear, I will just order us something.” Miranda’s heart broke as she tried to comfort Kiki, “You haven’t done anything wrong, you have nothing to be sorry for, I promise.” Miranda whispered, “How does pizza sound?” 

Kiki sniffled, “Good.” The little squirmed a bit as she tried to readjust herself in Miranda’s lap, the thick diaper around her waist causing her a bit of difficulty.

Miranda smiled a bit as she noticed the little squirming, “Kiki, do you need something?” 

The little shook her head a bit, “No, I’m fine, just hungry.” She didn’t want to talk about the diaper, as much as wearing one was one of her biggest desires, it was slamming her with feelings of shame.

Miranda nodded, “Well, how about we get a small snack into you while mommy orders us a pizza, okay?” She slowly picked the girl up and walked back into the kitchen, “Let’s see what mommy has in her cupboard.” Miranda muttered as she dug through her cabinet, “How about some crackers?”

“Crackers sound good.” Kiki muttered as she glanced around the kitchen. As Miranda was putting some crackers into a plastic bowl, Kiki saw another amazon come out from the hallway and she buried her face back into Miranda’s shirt and her breathing started to quicken again.     

“Hey, we’re all done in there. All the basics are set up and all that's left is to decorate it, but I’ll leave that up to you.” Daniel smiled as he noticed the little, “Oh my, she is even more adorable than I thought she would be.”

Miranda smiled at Daniel, “I know, she is just the cutest little ever.” She said as she felt Kiki’s breath quicken, “Kiki, sweetie, its okay. Daniel is a friend of mommy.” Miranda set down the bowl and held Kiki with both arms, “I’m sorry Daniel, I will introduce you and Peter to her later. She is still very nervous.” Miranda said as she tried to calm Kiki down. 

Daniel nodded, “Of course, I totally understand.” He motioned to another Amazon down the hall to follow and soon left the apartment.

“Thanks again you two.” Miranda smiled as the door shut behind Daniel and Peter, “Kiki, its okay dear. It is just you and mommy now.” Miranda said as she ran a hand through Kiki’s hair, “It’s okay now sweetie.” 

Kiki kept her face in Miranda’s shirt for several more minutes before looking up at Miranda’s smiling face, “I’m sorry.” 

Miranda kissed Kiki’s forehead, “You have nothing to be sorry for dear, I promise.” She carried Kiki over to the couch along with her bowl of crackers, “How about you stay here and eat your snack while mommy orders our pizza, how does that sound?” 

“D-do I have to?” Kiki clung to Miranda, letting go of her new caretaker, even though they had just met, was terrifying to the little. 

Miranda shook her head, “No dear, mommy can sit down with you if you want.” 

“Please.” Kiki nodded a bit.

Miranda smiled a bit as she sat down, “Okay dear, mommy will stay right here.” She said as she set Kiki down next to her, “Mommy is going to order our pizza now, okay?” 

“Okay m-mommy.” Kiki nodded as she was placed on the couch. The M word got stuck in her throat for a moment before pushing its way out as her brain finally started to comprehend what was happening. She hadn’t even called her own mother yet in over a decade, yet she had just called this woman who she just met mommy. As her mind started to process what was happening she started to look at herself. Firstly, there was her outfit, the plain white onesie felt soft and comforting. On the outside it looked a bit fuzzy but on the inside it was soft and smooth. The onesie only went as far as her upper arm and just above her knees. Then there was the diaper. Kiki ran a hand over the covered diaper and pushed on it a bit, a small part of her mind still thinking that it wasn’t real. The diaper had a bit of give but quickly regained it shape once Kiki removed her hand.  The diaper felt like a thick cushion between her and the couch, almost like a booster seat. As she was trying to comprehend her current position, her stomach growled reminding her about her hunger. Eyeing the bowl of crackers next to her she decided to eat. Kiki gently picked up one of the crackers and brought it to her mouth. It seemed like a normal cracker from home, just bigger. 

Miranda smiled as she watched Kiki start to eat the crackers. It was good that Kiki felt comfortable enough to eat around her. However, the little needed some real food, not just a snack. Miranda opened one of the food on demand apps she had on her phone and started to browse her options. Eventually she settled on a small artisanal pizza shop down the street. As she was browsing the menu, she noticed that they had a whole section dedicated to littles. After a bit of browsing she ended up getting Kiki a bottle of strawberry milk to go with her pizza, “Kiki, the pizza is on its way.” She smiled at the little.

“Thank you.” Kiki smiled back as she ate her crackers. Kiki had managed to calm down a bit, but her heart was still beating rather quickly. The crackers were starting to dry her mouth out and she was hesitant to ask for water, she didn’t know what was acceptable and what wasn’t. Kiki glanced over at the kitchen and spotted the sink that was well above her head.

Miranda looked up from her phone and noticed Kiki looking over at the kitchen, “Kiki, do you want something sweetie?” She said as she rubbed the girl’s back, “It’s okay to ask sweetie. I promise.” Miranda cooed softly, she could tell the girl was still a bit nervous.

“W-water please.” Kiki managed to say as she swallowed a cracker, “I-if that is okay with you, that is.” Kiki said meekly as she looked down, almost ashamed that she had to ask for water.

“Sweetie.” Miranda sighed, “It’s okay, you can ask for things.” She picked the girl up and placed her in her lap, “If you need something, ask me okay?” She said as she rubbed the girl’s back, “I promise that you can ask for things.” 

Kiki nodded and rested her head on Miranda. Back with her parents whenever she asked for something it would be a toss up between her actually getting what she needed or a mini-sermon about being thankful for what she had. Eventually, she learned to not ask for things and just go without for as long as she could.

“There we go sweetie.” Miranda smiled as she gently took the bowl of crackers out of Kiki’s hands and placed it on the coffee table, “Let's get you some water.” Miranda stood up with Kiki in her arms and walked over to the kitchen, “Where did I put those bottles.” Miranda mused out loud.

“B-bottles?” Kiki looked up at Miranda’s face, “I can use a cup.” She murmured.

Miranda cooed softly, “Sweetie, you are much too little for a cup. Littles like you get a bottle.” She said as she set Kiki on her hip, “There we go.” The amazon smiled as she pulled a bottle from a pack. The bottle was clear with measurements on the side. The nipple was clear with a plastic cap on it, “Lets see if mommy can do this one handed.” Miranda said as she squeezed the cap to get it off, sending the cap flying off, “And now it's on the ground, great.” She sighed as she started to unscrew the top of the bottle and placed the bottle under the tap.

“I don’t need a lot.” Kiki murmured as she watched Miranda fill the bottle to the top with water.

“Its okay sweetie, you need lots of fluids.” She said as she screwed the top back on, making sure it was tight, “Now, do you think you can hold it yourself, or do you want mommy to hold it?” 

“I-i can hold it.” The little squeaked as she reached for the bottle. The bottle felt big in her hands and it took both of her hands to get a good grip on it. For a few seconds she just looked at the bottle before slowly bringing it to her mouth. The nipple smelled sweet, something she was not expecting. Kiki decided to take a dive and placed the nipple in her mouth. The second the nipple touched her tongue she tasted a sweet fruity flavour. After a few moments of savoring the sweetness she started to suck and was instantly rewards with the water her mouth craved. Kiki happily suckled on the bottle for several minutes. The girl was so absorbed with her bottle she didn’t notice Miranda taking pictures of her. 

“You are absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen!” Miranda gushed over the little, “I have an idea, how about we go look at your nursery? I bet it is going to be super nice and just the right room for a perfect little princess like you.” 

Kiki blushed both at being called cute and a princess. The idea of seeing her nursery filled her with both curiosity and excitement. She was starting to get comfortable around Miranda, the woman radiated the warmth and comfort that Kiki had been missing for most of her life. 

“I wanna see it.” Kiki smiled a bit as she took the bottle out of her mouth for a moment to respond to Miranda. Before Miranda could even respond to Kiki, the bottle was back in her mouth.

Miranda nodded and started to walk down the hallway, “Let’s see where my little princess will be sleeping tonight.” Miranda walked up to a plain white door across from her art room. Miranda smiled at her little and opened the door.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N: Welp, it has been a long time since I have posted here… Real life has a habit of messing things up through a mixture of jobs and academics. Needless to say on my grand list of things I had to get done, writing ABDL fiction ranked fairly low, but for right now I will be trying to resume posting somewhat regularly. Apologizes for any possible decreases in my regular quality as I am still trying to get back into the swing of things.  

• Like 11

I am pleased as punch to see this continued. It is a rather good story, and I would have been sorry to see it added to the Necropolis of abandoned tales. Thank-you for breathing new life into this. 

• superfunnel changed the title to A Better Life (Diaper Dimension) Chapter 4 (updated: 12/19)