LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colorful disposable diapers

clothbaby

As a cloth diaper wearer for many years,I must have missed when the plastic backed fun prints  came about. Like Rearz, Bambino, and many more suppliers.So my question,when did it all begin with these great diapers available? The reason I stayed with cloth is the poorly made diapers they had for incontinence like Attends and Depends. I am now 100% in fun pints day and night.

Bambinos were the first I heard (and not all that great of a product at the time) probably about ten years ago.    It really took an active internet commerce to make it cost effective for these specialty producers to get to a decent market share.    It's really exploded over the last four years with a variety of producers doing all-over prints and things more reminiscent of the baby products.    Most of them start with a decent quality diaper now, but that's not to say that the only decent quality ones are these.

I'll have to point that the non-AB disposables improved well before the print diapers became in vogue.    I was wearing cloth diapers when the first disposables came out (rectangular, single taped prefolds) around 1978 and the progression to the Attends/Depnds and then to the better diapers like the molicares, etc...    The original Attends were a whole lot better than what we had before, but still couldn't handle a mongo wetting like the premium diapers of today or even the current midline attends.

2 hours ago, clothbaby said:

As a cloth diaper wearer for many years,I must have missed when the plastic backed fun prints  came about. Like Rearz, Bambino, and many more suppliers.So my question,when did it all begin with these great diapers available? The reason I stayed with cloth is the poorly made diapers they had for incontinence like Attends and Depends. I am now 100% in fun pints day and night.

No offence, but you have been a member here since 2008. ?  What have you been doing all that time? :baby_sleeping:  I guess not reading all of the forum topics that much. :doh:.  There has been a lot of discussions about different print diapers all over the forum posts. :)  Just a matter of reading them and just reading the forums will bring up a lot of talk about the printed diapers.^_^

I think we're living in the golden age of ABDL diapers nowadays.  There are so many wonderful ABDL type and medical type diapers out there now.  I seriously have a difficult time picking a favorite.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, drynot said:

I think we're living in the golden age of ABDL diapers nowadays.  There are so many wonderful ABDL type and medical type diapers out there now.  I seriously have a difficult time picking a favorite.

Yes without a doubt.  I remember wearing the first Bambino Classicos and thinking I am in heaven.  Now we are so spoiled I find myself nitpicking every printed diaper simply because I can wear a different one.  As a sissy we went from having no designer disposable diapers to Rearz Princess, DC Amor, Dotty the Pony, My Diaper Princess, ABU Lavender, and some other limited lines.  That is what I would call an explosion in the market.

I like what Rearz has done.  The take their premium diaper and have an all white version, pink version, animal version, and all black version.  Something that is quality and in a design/color that appeals to you the most.

As was mentioned above, I think Bambino made the first printed ABDL diaper, but unless I’m mistaken, I think ABU was the first to introduce and “all-over” printed ABDL diaper with the Cushiez somewhere around 2009-2010. The first all-over printed diaper I ever tried was the Fabine Teddy. I wear diapers just for relaxation/fun, I don’t use them and it’s not a sexual thing for me. So when I first started buying diapers as an adult I told myself that enjoying wearing diapers was weird enough and I didn’t want “babyish” diapers. My, how the tables have turned! Now I only wear printed diapers! They’re so much more fun!

5 hours ago, Mark84 said:

So when I first started buying diapers as an adult I told myself that enjoying wearing diapers was weird enough and I didn’t want “babyish” diapers. My, how the tables have turned! Now I only wear printed diapers! They’re so much more fun!

I'm all over the map.  I have plain white diapers and printed diapers and I switch between them often.

I use Dry247, NSC Supremes, and Attends as my daily diaper as the mood strikes me.   I put on one of the printed ones when the mood strikes me (CTDC Bear Hugs, Cuddlez mostly, but I've got a smattering of others).

11 hours ago, Mark84 said:

As was mentioned above, I think Bambino made the first printed ABDL diaper, but unless I’m mistaken, I think ABU was the first to introduce and “all-over” printed ABDL diaper with the Cushiez somewhere around 2009-2010. 

The first actual ABDL diaper was the ClassyComfort diaper, which was an all-over printed diaper.  It preceded Bambino by a year or two, IIRC.  I wasn't a big fan of the design (way too colorful), but I did buy them because they were meant for ABDLs, and they worked pretty damn good.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, dyperbole said:

The first actual ABDL diaper was the ClassyComfort diaper, which was an all-over printed diaper.  It preceded Bambino by a year or two, IIRC.  I wasn't a big fan of the design (way too colorful), but I did buy them because they were meant for ABDLs, and they worked pretty damn good.

Ohhh, that’s right! I never got a chance to try those, mostly because at the time, I was telling myself that I didn’t want babyish diapers, lol.