LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost car jacked

first off, I am alright, just a little shaken. it was about 11:30 at night last night, was stopping at a local park n ride to check my tires since the truck kept pulling to the right. I backed into a parking spot, right after an old white 1980's For F-250 pulls up in front of my truck, about 3 inches from my bumper. I hop in and lock my doors and fire the engine up, I hear my back double doors trying to be opened on the outside as the guy in the truck rolls down his window and cracks a smile while holding a knife up. I throw it in reverse, hear a loud "Thud" and screaming behind my truck, cut the wheels to the right, throw it in "D" and floor it. I got away un scaved. Ive never been in a situation such as that before. I actually handled it pretty well. mostly pure adrenaline, and "Fight or Flight" instincts. Tweakers ain't getting my Hoe. :drive1:

yes, I have waved down Law Enforcement and notified them of what happened. 

6 hours ago, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

They took a report. They also went to check and found nothing. Makes me want a conceal carry now. 

Having your concealed carry permit is a great idea if you're able to do so. Your living in California makes it harder for you with all the restrictions, but it can still be done.

14 hours ago, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

They took a report. They also went to check and found nothing. Makes me want a conceal carry now. 

I was just going to suggest that lol!  But glad you got away unscathed.   Just imagine the look on the jerk with the knife's face if you'd held a gun up in response to his knife!   (Just joking on that part).  I hope the creeps do get caught by the cops!

1 hour ago, fuzzybunny said:

I know this is a long shot if you have the money. I would invest in small mounted camera for the truck. I have one and it's amazing and cheap. It might help you if your in that situation again but also for any car accidents (god forbid if you have one) 

A decent one is around 50$ and is worth the investment

I just got my Garman 45 Dashcam in today. Installing it in my truck. 

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone needs a dashcam. The Garmin 45 is OK, but in hotter climates a super-cap powered dashcam is a better bet. Best deal right now is probably the B1W by BlueSkySea, great video very reliable, supercaps, small and discreet. Audio recording isn't the best. Whichever cam anyone gets needs a SD card which can handle the high write cycles. Best deal is the Samsung Evo Plus from Amazon. Check your card regularly to be sure it's still recording, failed cards are the most common problem with dashcams. Don't buy a cheap dashcam- it will let you down.

I've always lived in the poor parts of towns, so avoiding trouble is second nature to me. I would have stopped more out in the open to better see who was around and to have free movement. Bad guys look for easy targets so I never look like one. You did the right thing but if you actually hit someone with your vehicle you can be held liable for their injuries (especially in California). Everyone (not only the women) needs to follow the advice given to avoid rapes and assaults in public- the few simple rules go miles to keep the bad people at bay. Always be aware, always have a way out, always avoid situations where it's easy for the bad guys to operate unseen.

Bettypooh

On 10/15/2018 at 5:50 AM, Bettypooh said:

Everyone needs a dashcam. The Garmin 45 is OK, but in hotter climates a super-cap powered dashcam is a better bet. Best deal right now is probably the B1W by BlueSkySea, great video very reliable, supercaps, small and discreet. Audio recording isn't the best. Whichever cam anyone gets needs a SD card which can handle the high write cycles. Best deal is the Samsung Evo Plus from Amazon. Check your card regularly to be sure it's still recording, failed cards are the most common problem with dashcams. Don't buy a cheap dashcam- it will let you down.

I've always lived in the poor parts of towns, so avoiding trouble is second nature to me. I would have stopped more out in the open to better see who was around and to have free movement. Bad guys look for easy targets so I never look like one. You did the right thing but if you actually hit someone with your vehicle you can be held liable for their injuries (especially in California). Everyone (not only the women) needs to follow the advice given to avoid rapes and assaults in public- the few simple rules go miles to keep the bad people at bay. Always be aware, always have a way out, always avoid situations where it's easy for the bad guys to operate unseen.

Bettypooh

How could he be held liable if the guy he hit was trying to carjack him? Couldn't this be justifiable on the basis of self defense?

On 10/4/2018 at 4:43 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I was just going to suggest that lol!  But glad you got away unscathed.   Just imagine the look on the jerk with the knife's face if you'd held a gun up in response to his knife!   (Just joking on that part).  I hope the creeps do get caught by the cops!

I would have told the guy holding the kinfe "Too bad you brought a kinfe to a gun fight motherf**ker!" as I pulled my gat, lol! Then he would be running like a scared dog with it's tail between it's legs! I've been thinking about getting a concealed carry. You'll never know when you'll need it.

On 10/20/2018 at 8:40 AM, Bettypooh said:

It's California where normal logic does not apply. You can get sued there over anything including getting hurt during illegal activities.

Bettypooh

The most frustrating thing is, The cops didnt even take samples of their finger prints on the back of my tahoe, They were ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE! and yes they kept saying "You never hit people with your car". "So I guess I was suppose to just sid there and be stabbed to death?"  I asked him, His response was " Well you are a pretty big guy, if they broke in hell you could take them." I'd Be dead right now if I hadn't have did what I did. I hate this god damn state. 

That's California for ya. The whole system is rigged to benefit the criminals the most. Up here, the policys are made to the point that a person arrested only stays in jail for 3-5 hours and then sent their way. Even killing someone only results in a year to 5 years in the state jail. The many people in CA are HELLA dumb as F***. No common sense, gets butthurt over stupid crap and know nothing thinking they know everything. The government is a bogus joke, our police and sheriffs cant do their jobs because"Oh noes they gunna shoot up the black population". Oh noes we gotta ban straws because of a video of someone putting a straw in a turtle nose.

You did the right thing...Your alive now because of your quick thinking and judgement. I think from the sound of it, the guy you hit was with the person in the white truck so when you returned to the location, the guy in the white truck took the hit-man to the hospital. Hence why no one was there when you returned.

Where im at, the funding for police is so cut that they take 3 hours to respond to just cant respond at all. Pretty much we all have guns and the people enforce the law because the police and sheriffs cant enforce dispite the mumbling the state gives us for the people enforcing the law instead of some city or county agency.

On 10/29/2018 at 11:43 PM, MegaChar said:

That's California for ya. The whole system is rigged to benefit the criminals the most. Up here, the policys are made to the point that a person arrested only stays in jail for 3-5 hours and then sent their way. Even killing someone only results in a year to 5 years in the state jail. The many people in CA are HELLA dumb as F***. No common sense, gets butthurt over stupid crap and know nothing thinking they know everything. The government is a bogus joke, our police and sheriffs cant do their jobs because"Oh noes they gunna shoot up the black population". Oh noes we gotta ban straws because of a video of someone putting a straw in a turtle nose.

You did the right thing...Your alive now because of your quick thinking and judgement. I think from the sound of it, the guy you hit was with the person in the white truck so when you returned to the location, the guy in the white truck took the hit-man to the hospital. Hence why no one was there when you returned.

Where im at, the funding for police is so cut that they take 3 hours to respond to just cant respond at all. Pretty much we all have guns and the people enforce the law because the police and sheriffs cant enforce dispite the mumbling the state gives us for the people enforcing the law instead of some city or county agency.

I'm seriously Moving with my Sister to TN. 

• 3 weeks later...

Where I live, when the scumbag flashed the knife, I would have been fully justified in drawing my glock and shooting him. The other guy that was trying to get in my truck would have also been shot. I doubt either would survive a shooting from my 10mm.

• 1 month later...