LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for 2016 Pampers Easy-Ups

Hello! I'm looking for the previous version of Pampers EasyUps for Girls, size 4t-5t. These had Dora The Explorer prints and didn't have the new 360-degree fit that the new design has. These had the stretchy side fabric and a unique smell to them. I'm very fond of these and am trying to build my collection - I regret not stocking up back when they were phased out. If you have some you're willing to part with, let me know, we can work something out.

Thanks for looking!

large_ca74f961-95bc-425b-9dd5-428b7abbd5da.JPG

• 3 months later...

It might be a bit of a crapshoot, and it might be a bit expensive, but check Amazon. A lot of times they’ll still have some older stock available if you look hard enough. I’ve managed to pluck some good vintage diapers off there before.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:18 PM, fakename said:

Hello! I'm looking for the previous version of Pampers EasyUps for Girls, size 4t-5t. These had Dora The Explorer prints and didn't have the new 360-degree fit that the new design has. These had the stretchy side fabric and a unique smell to them. I'm very fond of these and am trying to build my collection - I regret not stocking up back when they were phased out. If you have some you're willing to part with, let me know, we can work something out.

Thanks for looking!

large_ca74f961-95bc-425b-9dd5-428b7abbd5da.JPG

Ebay seems to have more vintage and semi-vintage things than amazon, so you'd probably have better luck there.