LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A just punishment for little Gabriel (private for diaperboy 187 & little Giammy)

Little Giammy

Gabriel has just broken a winery window and he had dropped a rope to into the house, the window was rather narrow but it was easy for him to go through it thanks his small size; being a little had some advantage after all.

He didn’t know if someone was into home but in that case he had taken some countermeasures:

He had a gun:

It was a toy gun and pressing the trigger a flag with the word “bang” would have come out from the barrel.

He had some firecrackers: he pretended some gun shots if it were necessary

Some stadium smoke: that would be useful to cover an escape.

They were cheap tricks but in the past they worked then he was very confident about them and his ability.

He dropped with rope until the floor, and climbed the stairs of the winery getting to the door that opened easily accessing to the living room. He searched small objects that can be carried easily: he finded a silver frame with the photo a smiling old man on the small table. He removed and rested iton the table putting the frame in his backpack. Then he decided to take a ride around the house to see if there are something interesting: he opened a door seeing a giant nursery in the room. “I hope it’s not for a little” he said going to the next room, where he found a laptop on a big double bed. He had to climb hardly to reached it and put in the bag. Then he approached the bedside table and found a next generation smartphone, “today is my lucky day!” he said smiling and putting it in his bag, then opening every drawer where he found some cash. He went to the biggest drawers and with more difficulty opened the first drawer finding some jewelry

“it’s fantastic!” he said putting everything in his bag.

He decided to do another tour of the house to see if there was something else interesting but he heared the noise of the principal door that closed.

Penelope Smith was a thirty year old Amazon at eight and a half feet, with sharp green eyes, and a dominant personality. She had just come home from work and heard someone else in the house. Before the intruder could escape she had quickly locked the front door and activated the security measures. Penelope was still in her job clothes from her retail job but headed to the nursery as that was where the intruder would be taken.

While Gabriel was turning around the home he hear a noise and he decided to hide, he had already found in this situation he took the toy gun, when the Amazon woman came in the room where he was Gabriel decided to point the gun at her and try to earn the door. 

Penelope looked at Gabriel then at his toy gun before bursting into laughter. Some mechanical hands quickly came from the ceiling and tore the gun out of his hands before carrying him away to the nursery. The Amazon smiled as she knew right where the security system would take him. Penelope was still laughing as the mechanical arms put Gabriel down on the changing table only for some new restraints to activate and hold him down.

(I wish that Penelope was not too harsh with Gabriel) 

Gabriel tryed to escape from the taking of hands, while he wriggled he scream swears and threats. When he saw the changing table he began to be afraid had understood what was waiting for him and he did not want it. 

"Now tell me who you are and what you're doing here or else you'll make a cute baby boy" Penelope told Gabriel as she waited to hear what he would say. She planned on diapering him no matter what but figured it wouldn't hurt to hear his explanation. If the Little was lucky after a few days she might let him go. Penelope kept waiting for an answer as the changing table restraints held Gabriel down.

the little tried calm down and to search a good excuse for his presence in this place:
"I' was going to a party but now I think that I have wronged home" he said pretending an innocent smile "now that I explained why I'm here I think that can you put me down please? I need to the bathroom" he said beseeching. He didn't want to wet his favorite underwear. It were red with the print of a little angel who pee on the front. He liked it very much, even there was a "little" stain of poop in the beck but in Gabriel's opinion it was so little that anyone could nod it. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh is that why you came in through the window instead of the door ?" Penelope asked Gabriel as she quickly saw through his lie. She put him down on the changing table before pulling down his underwear. In less than ten seconds she spotted the tiny poop stain and threw them in the diaper pail. "Don't worry I'll make sure you don't have an accident" Penelope told Gabriel as she got out a diaper and went to put it on him.

"I wanted do a spectacular entred on the scene" Gabriel said lying and hopping that she didn't see his backpack.

"hei! That are my favorite underwear!" he said irritated when he saw Penelope throw away his underwear. When the woman approached him with the diaper, a little for the fear a little because he was at the limit, he didn't manage to keep it and a spry of pee got out from his willy taking the woman by surprise. Gabriel began to cry to loud. 

"Honey I know you're lying. The window is still open" Penelope told Gabriel as she pointed to the open window. She was surprised as he began to pee before she could get him diapered. Thankfully she was able put the diaper around him to shield herself for the most part. Penelope waited for Gabriel to stop peeing so she could diaper him.

Gabriel began to cry very loud while he rubbed his eyes with his punch, what was happen was very humilianting. 

"noo! I don't want diaper" he said starting to cry. 

(but didn't Gabriel get in the house through the winery window?) 

"I'm sorry but I think these are what you need. Besides I don't have anything else to fit you" Penelope told Gabriel as she threw away the used diaper. She then wiped his butt down and applied some baby powder. There were some Pull-Ups in the nursery but since he refused to tell the truth she was going to diaper him. Penelope then taped the diaper on Gabriel and waited for him to stop crying.

"Would you like a pacifier instead ?" Penelope asked Gabriel as she watched him suck his thumb. She had plenty of pacifiers for the boy to suck on if he needed one. For the moment he was still left on the changing table until he calmed down. Penelope couldn't believe how cute Gabriel looked in the diapers and wondered how long she could keep them.

"Oh you mean you usually don't lie, break into people's houses or, have accidents ?" Penelope asked Gabriel as she took him off the changing table. She didn't put him down though but headed to the closet. After opening it the boy could see there were plenty of boy and girl baby clothes. Penelope selected the boy clothes and had the closet start showing Gabriel some of the different outfits.

"Well I think we're going to keep you in diapers for a while just to be sure" Penelope told Gabriel as she kept having the closet show him some options. If he didn't pick some soon she would pick some out herself. The closet was coming close to running out of boy clothes to show. Penelope wondered if Gabriel was even paying attention to the outfits being shown to him.

Gabriel hadn't yet lost the hope for escape and he decided to pretend to indulge the woman waiting for a chance for escape. 

"I think you are right!" he said her "I'm potty trained but I think that it isn't a bad idea to wear a diaper occasionally" 

Tough he had to admit that some one of the male clothes that his "host" showed him weren't bad but he didn't want to be treated like a baby. 

He understood that until he was alone he couldn't organize anything. 

• 4 weeks later...

Penelope was glad when Gabriel agreed with her about being diapered not that he had much of a choice. As the closet ran out of boy clothes and began showing girl clothes it didn't seem to realize that the person was not a female. If neither of them picked one it would just start all over again. Penelope was still waiting for Gabriel to pick an outfit unaware the clothes were now for girls.

"Oh is that why you didn't pick a boy outfit when they were being shown ?" Penelope asked Gabriel as she teased him a little bit. The closet was still showing girl clothes that he could be put in with one wrong word. She decided that since he hadn't picked something the first time he would either have to pick a girl outfit or let her choose a boy outfit for him. Penelope waited to see what Gabriel would do next.

"I did'nt pick a male clother becouse it is for baby" he said very angry " I'm not a baby! I'm twenty-two years old. I'm an Adult! you can't restrain me against my will. It's kidnapping! you are a police woman. you would know it!"

"Of course they were for babies. All the clothes are for babies. As for kidnapping you I'm only holding you for breaking and entering but if you prefer I'll take you down to the station" Penelope warned Gabriel as she gave him a very clear choice. If he wouldn't pick an outfit she would have him arrested for breaking and entering into her house. If he chose to get arrested she wouldn't take the diaper off him when he was put in a cell. Penelope clearly had the upper hand so Gabriel would need to obey her or face a worse fate.

Gabriel thought that the word "kidnapping" would have been scared for his kidnapper but when she said that she was giving him to the police station he kept silence. He watched the male clothes again and he choose a blue overalls with pressione buttons in the groin, and a blue t-shirt.