LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Babt=great Care

Red Barchetta

Detailed info

Long and short of it (I know I NEED to respond to quite a bit) - I couldn't believe it myself, but I actually cried when the needle went in for me surgery (less of a man? = me hope NOT) - but nurses tried too hard to protect me dignity - I guess figuring other patience might - although I don't see how the term for changed to is much better - I was known before I got there that I wear a diaper 24/7 for medical reasons - nurses statement per-surgery - "I need to take a look under your diap - umm, I mean ahhh, absorbent under garment just to make sure you don't have any rashes. - You would be surprised at how Meany people with with problem do have one, but fail to tell us, then us nurses really hear it from the surgeons" - My response - "Do what even you need to do to cover you own butt - but I assure you I do NOT have DIAPER RASH!"

But afterwords, was the real thing - first off, I woke up clutch a Teddy tear that appearely was supplied by the nurses - but they did scar me a little - Me first words were "Where is my mommy!" - they didn't understand initially (odious) and just said "your mother was not hear in the first place" - A few mins later, I ask "Where is Allison" (My GF/mommy) - now my REALLY get scared, 'cause day tell "Just relax!" - me figure you told to relax, bad news follows! :(

But me was wrong dis time - she dist no allowed in recovery room. but she dar soon as day bough me down (yes still higher then a kite flights).But getting back to da nurses - when me (as embarrassing as it is) cried at needle, nurse had me look at cartoons, and after, well nurse put fresh diaper on, when me barely noticed she was doing it! :)

But me still can't believe me cry at stupid needle! :( - Me one sister knows of both me incont. prob. and me AB play - but she still generally thinks of me as some rough tough guy that will beat the crap out of you if you look at me wrong (This is a total misconception, but dat is what she thinks of her brother.) - In a way, Me wish she was there instead of in Florida visiting me other sister, but at da same time, what if she saw, what she thought was her good rough and tough brother quite literally cry like a little baby over a stupid needle. and den be clutch a teddy bear dat nurses provided like me life depended on it when coming out of it?!

Me try to tell I not really as rough and tough as she tink I am, Me even thought exposing me AB play to her would make her tink me generally (with some exceptions) da pussy cat me really is, but not work - it do da opposite! (and she think it kinda "cute")

Well, anyway da good hospital is Valley Hospital in Ridgewood, NJ, USA

And any thing I could tell sis, without her loosing respect, would be greatly appreachiated............

Red, I can sympathize about the needles. I bawl like a baby when I have to get shots, or blood drawn. T.T I've even had to have nurses hold me down! I always feel calm, until I see the needle, then I just freak out. @_@

You could try explaining to your sister that first off, you were drugged, but secondly that a fear of needles can be much more severe than yours. If you saw me getting a shot, you'd probably think I was a mental patient! :lol: Honestly, though, I don't think you have anything to worry about. If she can accept your AB side, then she can certainly accept that you have a fear of needles.

As for the teddy bear thing, you were drugged! You probably were in pain, and the nurses only wanted to help. Again, if your sister is accepting of your AB side, so she probably won't care about it.

Glad the surgery went okay otherwise! At least you're healty. ^_^

--Brandon

I used to never have a problem with needles, until this one nurse couldn't get it in right. My arm actually ran out of blood somehow, and it hurt for days. I couldn't even bend my elbow afterwards. Now, I get really nervous whenever I have to have blood taken. It makes me mad that this has happened.

I detest needles in ANY form and can wholly simpathize with you. As per the sister issue...I'd blame the drugs (for an easy escape goat) or if it looks like she's not buying it, the tell her the truth. :doctor: Couldn't be much worse than the needles to begin with. :rolleyes:

Ok, so here's a silly(when I say silly, I mean for fun). I took my Son into the doctor's, he had the stomache bug going around. To help with the vomitting the Dr offered him a shot in the butt or suppositories.

Which would you take? :rolleyes:

I was just curious about the whole teddybear thing; is it standard practice in that hospital bringing teddybears to people who are in pain? Or was it the nappy that made them think that you were a bit of a baby and could need a teddybear as well? Or did you indirectly let them know that you were an AB? Anyway, it was a nice thing to do, but as I said, just really curious as to what led them to give you a teddy bear? Cheers! :thumbsup:

maybe you were talking in your sleep during the surgery? while in the hospital for a week i heard my roommate say some pretty private things pretty loudly (he hit a tree while skiing) i'm guessing it was because of the insane amount of painkillers, maybe the same happened with you.

nurses like to make the patients happy, if they heard you wailing on the table about wanting your teddy they would probably take a trip to the hospital's shop and pick one up for you.