LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long did it take you to get used to pooping in your diapers regularly?

It did not take me long at all and since last summer when I agrivating my back injury, I have become partially bladder and bowel incontinent. Now when I need to pee or poop, I have about 2 or 3 minutes to get to a bathroom or I end up wetting or messing myself or both. If I am at home, I can usually make it to the bathroom. If I go out, I must wear a diaper to contain my accidents.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:35 AM, DaveeBEd said:

As I mentioned above I have no problem doing a BM in my diapers. The only issue is that the clean-up can take a frustratingly long time on occasions. I'm wondering how much longer it will take one if I become genuinely incontinent and the issue of trying to clean myself and dispose of a very messy diapers whilst dribbling on the floor. Its a goal Im hoping to achieve but can see it being very tricky at times!

I feel like a bidet would help with making cleanup quick, but due to american soldiers in the world wars only seeing bidets in French Brothals, the devices were viewed negatively have yet to be adopted in America.

• 2 weeks later...

It took me years to do it but once my poo got soft, it made it a lot easier to do it. Then I think once my body gets used to it, it won't be hard anymore because it knows it goes in my diaper. I can do it stand now without squatting and I have done it sitting a few times but that doesn't come natural most of the time.