LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper depot in GA

any one been to the diaper depot in georgia its a brick and mortor store and they sell ab/dl diapers. was wondering if anyone has gone. its only like a 2 and half hour drive was thinking of going down somtime soon

guys i went to this store today. i was expecting to see a store that sell incontance items and just have abdl in the corner as a niche but i was wrong. the woman who runs is is very aware of the AB/DL comunity and is ver knowlabe to the products she sell. i went in there thinking i was going to buy a pack and just leave. i was in there for over an hour talking with the woman like she was my best friend and she was showing me ALL the diapers she had in stock and onsies she had in stock. she fitted me into a onsie to make sure it fit befor i left this place is amazing if you ever in the atlanta area go to the diaper depot.

i asked how she got into selling abdl diapers and she said the store has bee ther for 15 some years and the last two years shes had people asking to get them. she had no idea what the abdl comunity was so she researched it and found the diapers. she reached out to the companies and is able to sell them. i asked if she was an ab/dl she said thatshe trd it and it wasnt for her but she understands the appeal in it. this place is amazing like i said if your in or near Georgia its worth the vist

• Like 1