LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just ordered rearz

Little Monster diapers are thinner than most Rearz diapers.   They are also really crinkly.  Not sure who the market was for these -- if I want a thinner diaper, then I also want it to be somewhat inconspicuous. 

Some of their other products (Rebel, Princess Pink, Safari, Inspire InControl+) are as good and thick as Dry 24/7.

I'm really aggravated with Rearz co, they've sold out as far as I'm concerned. Last year they sold an all white diaper with vintage PE backing, never seen since the 80s and 90s. I think it was called the spoiled, but it came in all white.  This particular diaper is what brought me to Rearz.

This diaper had multiple reviews on the store page and they were all 5 stars. People who've tired them were going crazy over these. Rearz recently discontinued them. .. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I am so devastated. I've called and asked to speak with the owner Lori to get some info on their suppler and to ask why they would discontinue a diaper that so many loved. Anything, just give me the courtesy to give me some info for all the money I've spent on their products over the years. The guy who answers the phone said that she doesn't take calls and that I have to email them. I've already done that and got no response. This is another company who've sold out to crap backed thin diapers as far as I'm concerned. All these diaper company's  seem to care about lately is making new printed designs. EVERYONE is making designs, there's nothing special about that.  They stopped selling the BEST vintage diaper since the Attends in the 90s.

Sorry, I call it like it is.  And this BS about them being too busy to be personal with their customers? Then get out of business if you can't handle it. It never fails, leave it to humans to always take something great and do away with it.  What a shame. These were the flag ship of all white vintage baby diapers. The guy on the phone is telling me that the Inspire Original is the same diaper. That's a bunch of BS. These Inspire Originals are thin garbage like all the other new diapers today. They are thin and crunch up. So Rearz is basically trying to save money. I told them I would be happy to pay the extra cost of the diapers, they were every bit worth it. Some of us don't care about your darn designs. BRING BACK THE ALL WHITE VINTAGE PE BACKED DIAPERS. As of now, you've lost my business.

I like the little monster diapers quite a lot actually.  They fit well and hold a decent amount.  They are quite a bit thinner than other diapers out there but I think they were trying to go towards more of a play type diaper rather than a full on absorbent dynamo.  If you want a diaper that can hold huge amounts then these might not fit the bill.  I would suggest the Rearz Inspire Incontrol as a plain white alternative.  Or...if you're looking for something more playful, the Safari diaper is one of the best as far as absorbency goes.

16 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

I'm really aggravated with Rearz co, they've sold out as far as I'm concerned. Last year they sold an old white diaper with vintage PE backing, never seen since the 80s and 90s. I think it was called the spoiled, but it came in all white.  This particular diaper is what brought me to Rearz.

I'm assuming you meant "all white" instead of "old white".  If not, then ignore the rest of my post.   If so, then the product is the Inspire Select.  They still sell it on Rearz (mediums only), and Cooshie Tooshiez sell bags of them (medium and large).

I like them a lot because they have one tape on each side, and they look closer to diapers that I remember long ago.  My only complaint is the interior has some blue lining that I wish was white.  Other than that, they are nice.

I bought a lot when I heard they were discontinuing them almost a year ago, but they are still for sale. Either they had a lot of inventory that didn't sell, or they may have decided not to discontinue them.  They did discontinue the Lil Squirts, but they are still for sale overseas at SaveExpress for those that are willing to pay shipping from Europe for them.

Spoiled was their diaper that had a colorful "feet" design.  I liked it, but it has been discontinued.  The original Inspire was the same diaper, just an all white version.  They still sell the original Inspire, but I haven't ordered any in years.  I prefer the Inspire+ InControl, which is the all-white version of the Safari / Princess Pink / Seduction / Rebel.

Hello dyperbole

The Inspire Select is not the same diaper. The diapers I'm referring to are all white and the text on their site said, (Vintage PE backed never seen before since the 80s) I know the Inspire Select also says something along them lines, but they are not the same. The guy on the phone at Rearz is telling me a bunch of BS. First he said my first order with them (the thick PE backed diaper) was the spoiled. And you're right, the spoiled are colored. So that's not the diaper, unless they had an All White version of the Spoiled. What I think is going on here,  is that the company doesn't care about what the AB community wants, but rather what fits their bottom line. I say this for a few reasons:

• The guy on the phone won't forward a message to the owner that I want to speak to her, he says she is too busy to take phone calls. I'm sorry, but it's not like people are calling her every day, and since she is in business for the AB/DL community, then she should honor the people who spend their hard earned money by at least responding to my email.
  • The guy on the phone is telling me that all the orders I placed where for the Original Inspire, and my order logs on their site also reflects this. But the (only) two orders I placed with them where not the same. They changed my order log because I am 110% sure that the Inspire Originals are NOT the same ALL White THICK PE Vintage diapers I had ordered the first time ever with them. These new diapers I just opened are night and day different, but according to them they are the same. This company is lying to their customers.

Look, if they have a legit reason as to why they can't carry a product. That's fine. But at lease give your customers the courtesy to email them back with an answer, or better yet some information on the manufacture. This way I could email the designer to find out where they sell them, or offer them money to continue the product line. I'm sick of all these diaper company's today trying to side track the AB/DL community by coming out with all these fancy designs on cheap diapers. Designs are great and all, but the AB/DL community has always wanted an all-white THICK and noisy vintage PE backed diaper. Rearz had this amazing diaper and it's reviews were outstanding. Then they did the unthinkable, and discontinue it.

Don't come out with an amazing product and then take it away, and then not even explain why. How inconsiderate.

If you enjoy the Little Monsters diapers, but think they are to thin to what you like, maybe try stuffing with boosters, or double diaper? I know it will cost you more in doing so, but it’s a way to bulk up something you like. 

Well I bought those samples and I instantly fell in love with them! So I bought a whole pack! I love the print the smell and how dn cute they are on me. Even my girl said she loved how cute they are. Yeah the don't seem super thick but are very wide and have little paw prints that disappear when wet. They do make me feel little again. 

14 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

The Inspire Select is not the same diaper. The diapers I'm referring to are all white and the text on their site said, (Vintage PE backed never seen before since the 80s) I know the Inspire Select also says something along them lines, but they are not the same. 

Ah.

Your best bet is to find the item you were looking for on the Rearz archive web pages from www.archive.org, especially if you know the exact time frame you got some from the past.  They have several years worth of archived pages that you can look through.  I've reviewed a number of pages from the archives, and the phrase "Thick vintage-style PE backing that has not been seen in at least 20 years" appears on most of the Rearz branded products for sale in the past, such as this page from April 2017 for the original Inspire.  Even just Googling "Vintage style PE backing" brings up several Rearz products.    

Sounds like they have changed their PE backing on most of their products, since their current pages no longer say that.  Since the original Inspire is the all-white version of the Spoiled, there's a possibility that the original Inspire could have been the diaper you are looking for.  Unfortunately they no longer say the plastic on the Inspire is the vintage style, so you may be out of luck.

I'm curious -- what properties do diapers with the plastic "vintage PE" have?  Apparently it is thick, but is it smoother or rougher than current ones, crinkly or quiet, etc.    What current diapers out there still have it? 

Hi dyperbole

The problem is, they had the wrong label on the packages. It was  a mistake the owner explained to me on the phone just over a year ago. So They were labeled as the Inspire but they were not that diaper she explained. I never did get the actual name of the diaper. This is why I need to ask her personally, but the guy on the phone is being an A-hole and will not forward my request. He just tells me to email them, but I've done that twice and got NO response in three weeks from both emails I sent out.

Regarding what you asked about the properties:  The outer PE backing like you said,  was extremely strong. They were very smooth to the touch so if you used your own tap like I liked to do, the tape really stuck well. These new (so called identical) diapers they now sell have some kind of texture to them and the tape falls off. Also, the new diapers are thinner, I have to wear two of them to make them feel close to the others. Like I said, the diapers they discontinued were a dream come true. I don't know what current diapers have the same PE backing, I don't think any. These were a very special diaper. They also took down the review page. There over 10 reviews and every review was 5 stars except 1, which was a 4 star.

I feel like the company is avoiding the topic by the way they won't take the time to transfer one call. Like I said, they can sell the public all they want with all their new designs and cartoons. But it's the quality and thickness of an all-white diaper that many in the AB/DL community have been looking for for the past 30 years.  All these new diapers today are garbage. If you go to a park and try sliding down slides and doing any kind of rough housing activity's, the new diapers today will tear. What fun is that? The diapers with the strong PE backing I'm talking about in this topic on the other hand, were tough.  You could play in them all day and they never ripped. You could crawl on your butt across the room and they would not tear.

Thanks for the info.  I'll have to look through my diaper collection.  I kept one of each of the different diapers I've ordered over the last four years, so I may have a Rearz one that meets that description.

I had a conversation with the manager at Rearz on the phone again yesterday and now I understand why I feel the way I do.

Firstly, This is not a small mom and pop shop anymore and they are not going to be personal with the AB/DL community. The manager informed me that they are a multi million dollar company, which explains why they are not willing to be personal. Now Lori the owner is too important to take 5 mins and talk to me. It's not like everyone is calling them about this issue. B I'm telling you people, this diaper was an AB/DL's dream come true and it's gone now . The guy said that if I had the money, they could bring back the product in large quantities, so the manufacture can make them if they wanted. He told me the reason they discontinued them is because an overwhelming amount of people in the AB/DL community were complaining that the diapers were tearing. That is a bunch of BS, I don't believe that. These were the most durable and thick PE backed diapers ever made to date. Not only was the backing strong, but the diaper was much thicker than any of the  current diapers on the market including the Inspire Originals. These people care about their bottom line, and that is it. And the reviews for these diapers on their site as well as across the boards were outstanding so who could have possibly complained that they tore? I think the real reason these diapers are gone is that it cost the Rearz company more money to produce and because they are now doing so well, they have a corporate agenda to keep growing. The guy also informed me that they will not be bringing these back. I called them back a few times because in the first conversation the manager was being  an A-hole, and would not agree to forward my request to talk to Lori the owner, and he ended up hanging up. When I called back he had a better attitude because I said to him, " What if I wanted to spend $500,000, would you guys consider producing them again?" He sounded more willing to get my call out to the owner. These people are about money now, not what the AB/DL community wants.

With regard to Rearz having to spend more money to produce this Vintage PE backed diaper:  All I can say is, sometimes in business you produce a produce only to break even on. (You make no profit, but you break even) That's important to do sometimes because it brings in customers who often will buy other things at the store and it makes everyone happy.

I don't buy the line the manager gave me about them discontinuing this diaper because people complained. If people in the AB/DL community actually complained about these diapers, then there is something mentally wrong with these people. For the last 20 years many have been looking for an all-white thick diaper with strong PE backing and Rearz had it. If there are people out there who are interested in such a diaper, I encourage them to email Rearz, or call them and ask them to bring back this diaper. I can't do it myself. I need you people to step up and request it. Call them.