LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

so u dont delete accounts on here?

Nope.  The stickied post at the top should be clear enough.   There was an explanation for the reasons at one point, but the answer is, it isn't going to happen based on a user request.

Sooner or later they will have to. It is recommended as part of "curating", specifically "pruning". there must be a limit to the length of time an account goes unused before it is delated, It takes up space and it takes up a user name and password for no good reason and probably slow the site down and costs money. I have, using the search engine to look up certain names, like how many "Sandra"'s there are or the like, seen accounts that have gone 5 to 8 years unused. Krystina cleared unused accounts at GirlTalk.To after 2-1/2 years. Of the 42,000 accounts here, I wonder how many of them are worth keeping

Well, anything is possible with InVision (not a fan), but I can tell you we have way more members than this site has (including the "dead" ones) without affecting vB or XF forums.

The policy is that we don't delete accounts without a very strong reason to do so because of the amount of people who come back again. It's actually a very high percentage, people will ask for an account to be deleted and then weeks or months later you'll see them come back. The binge and purge cycle can be harsh for some.

Our advice is always to leave the profile and just stop logging in to the website. That way it will still be here if/when the person comes back.

We do prune members from time to time. I think DailyDi deleted all accounts that hadn't logged in within the last three years or so recently. I'm not sure of that though, I may have the numbers wrong.

1 hour ago, theonlyoneleft said:

yeah ive got a person trying to ruin my life cause iam on here... litterly just causing me so much stress.

I’m on the same path as you are. I want to delete my account so badly because people are being assholes to me by exposing my account on here.

2 hours ago, Elfy said:

The policy is that we don't delete accounts without a very strong reason to do so because of the amount of people who come back again. It's actually a very high percentage, people will ask for an account to be deleted and then weeks or months later you'll see them come back. The binge and purge cycle can be harsh for some.

Our advice is always to leave the profile and just stop logging in to the website. That way it will still be here if/when the person comes back.

We do prune members from time to time. I think DailyDi deleted all accounts that hadn't logged in within the last three years or so recently. I'm not sure of that though, I may have the numbers wrong.

If you two are having serious issues like that message me about it and I'll see if I can help.

Threatening exposure or anything like that is a serious enough reason to consider account deletion but there are sometimes other ways around it.

• Like 2