LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A update of Elisabeth's Adult baby boy. I hope that this one is a little bit better than the one that I posted before.

Graham was a 37 year old that lived at home with his Mum. He liked to be babied and Elisabeth liked to baby him. Graham was fed his food in a high chair, Elisabeth allowed him to nurse from her which meant that she was taking medicine to lactate again as her body couldn’t produce milk like it once did when she was pregnant. He slept in his nursery which was complete with a cot, A changing table with a good supply of Adult disposable nappies, Baby wipes and other changing supplies that were on hand, Graham's nursery also had a wardrobe and a chest of drawers full of clothes from his normal everyday clothes to onesies. Graham liked to be treated like a baby and his mum like to baby him because they both missed the days when he was little. It was Elisabeth's idea to baby him. Graham liked the idea and agreed to be treated like a baby again.

There were a few rules that were put in place such as Graham had to be in bed by 10pm and had to go down for his nap at 2.15pm with no exceptions. But there were times that he attempted to stay up past his nap and bedtime, There were times that Elisabeth had to deal with and tried to prevent Graham from having tantrums over just about anything. Some of the things that he wasn't allowed to do was feed or dress himself, Graham could only wear the clothes and outfits that his Mum picked out and dressed him in. Graham had to wear a nappy 24/7 which he didn't mind at all as he loved wearing them and liked the feel of them around his waist. Elisabeth often thought that her son looked ever so cute and adorable in nappies. There were times that she would speak to him in a babyish tone.

One of Elisabeth and Graham's games that they liked to play was Doctors and seeing that Elisabeth was a Doctor herself they used things such as her stethoscope that was kept in her medical bag
The days Elisabeth went to work, She left Graham in the care of his Grandmother Marion who was Elisabeth's Mother and the only person to know about him wearing nappies and being babied.
Elisabeth had to tell her Mum about Graham being a baby again and her babying him after Marion had found an adult size high chair in the kitchen, used nappies in the bin and had caught Elisabeth changing him

So Elisabeth had sat her Mum down for a chat and while Elisabeth was talking about her and Graham's new lifestyle. At first Marion didn't approve as she thought that it wasn't normal but after and after talking for a while, Elisabeth had finally convinced Marion about her and Graham's new lifestyle. Also during their little talk Elisabeth asked her Mum not to tell anyone and to keep it a secret because if anyone ever found out then they wouldn’t understand and think it would be strange to which Marion agreed and she had also agreed to look after Graham while Elisabeth was at work
Marion hadn't looked after Graham for a long time. She hadn't looked after him since he was little when Elisabeth returned back to work after her maternity leave had come to an end.
She didn't just look after Graham when her daughter went back to work Marion also used to look after her grandson when Elisabeth couldn't look after him herself like when she had a dental appointment or wasn't feeling too well

It was the weekend, Elisabeth wasn't due at work and Marion wasn't expected to come over to look after Graham. As Mother and Son were snuggled up on the sofa together watching TV when the smell of Graham's nappy caught Elisabeth's attention. "Oh Grahame"  Elisabeth said "What" Graham replied back as he looked at his Mum wondering what's wrong "You smell" "No I don't" Graham told her not knowing what she was meaning at first "Oh yes you do, now come on Darling, let's go and get you changed" Elisabeth replied back as she got up off the sofa "Oh, OK Mum" Graham sighed as he got up and followed his Mum up stairs to his nursery so that she could get him changed

I will say it was a huge improvement over the 1st posting. I was very pleased to see such an improvement. It shows me that you care enough to stick with it and put in an effort to produce something worth reading. Now having said that, there’s still room for more improvement. Use your outline a little bit more. Fill in the gaps a bit fuller and use a bit more conversation in the story. You have the basics here just keep at it. 

8 minutes ago, CDfm said:

I will say it was a huge improvement over the 1st posting. I was very pleased to see such an improvement. It shows me that you care enough to stick with it and put in an effort to produce something worth reading. Now having said that, there’s still room for more improvement. Use your outline a little bit more. Fill in the gaps a bit fuller and use a bit more conversation in the story. You have the basics here just keep at it. 

Thank You . I'll try my best to stick at it and fill in the gaps that need filling in and have a bit more conversation, action etc   

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a bit more from where I last left off. I may leave it here for the time being.

But before heading up Elisabeth quickly checked Graham's nappy to see if he had also wet himself. The check had shown that he was dry. Once they were up the stairs. Both Graham and Elisabeth entered the nursery. As they made their way over to the changing table Graham found that he couldn't walk properly. After Graham was helped up and had laid down on the changing table, Elisabeth set about changing his nappy "OH Graham, you're covered in poop" Elisabeth sighed as she opened up Graham's nappy and saw how much of a mess that he'd made. She then grabbed a wipe from the tub of baby wipes, and cleaned his bottom before sprinkling powder all over his bottom.

Graham just lay on the changing mat smiling happily at his mum as he up at her towering above him watching her while she changed his nappy, during the change Graham was distracted by her Ever Green low cost large thin hoop earrings swaying about while she was speaking to him. Elisabeth took out a fresh nappy from the pack, and fastened it around his waist. While Elisabeth continued to fasten the nappy, she wished that she could stay home with her son to look after and take care of him like she used to do. But it wasn’t only her that wanted to stay home as Graham also wanted her to stay home with him because he loved spending time with her and being in his Mum’s company.

"Thank you for changing me Mum" Graham said as he thanked his Mum after she had finished fastening a fresh nappy around his waist."You are welcome darling. I love taking care and looking after my baby" Elisabeth happily replied back as she started blowing a few raspberries on his tubby tummy making Graham squirm about laughing and giggling with pleasure as was enjoying his mum tickling him all over. Seeing Graham laughing and giggling brought a smile to her face

After tickle and raspberry time was over and Elisabeth had dressed Graham's bottom half she leaned in as close as she could touching and rubbing noses with Graham before helping him back up. "Now that Mummy's changed you, what shall we do after we've got rid of your old nappy" Elisabeth asked. Graham thought for a moment, but wasn't quite sure of what to suggest, "I'm not sure?" Graham replied back as he couldn't think of anything, Suddenly Elisabeth had an idea, "How about if we pack a few toys and have a little play time outside in the garden" Elisabeth suggested, not sure what Graham may think of her idea

I continue to see improvement. This chapter had some better conversation. This chapter also had several more mistakes in it. Those mistakes are easily corrected with a little better proofreading. Don’t rush things. Take your time and make sure you are ready to post. I realize that you are eager to have what you have done looked at and receive positive feedback for your efforts. That’s natural. No one will mind waiting an extra day or tow, in face I am sure most would appreciate the extra time taken to eliminate the little mistakes. 

• Like 1

Here is a bit more that I've been working on. I haven't been working on it every day only every other day or when I'm in the mood. I've been mostly working on this in between other projects

It turned out that he loved it which seemed to please her. "Mum can we also have a little picnic. Graham asked "Sure we can darling, that's a great idea" Elisabeth replied back with a smile as she helped Graham to get down. "Be a good boy and sort out the toys you want to take outside while I go and get rid of your old nappy" A while later Elisabeth was in the kitchen. She had just got a bottle which contained her milk from the fridge and was about to go over and fetch a Jar of baby food from the cupboard along with a feeding spoon before doing herself something when suddenly she heard crying coming from behind her

"Oh dear, What's the matter?, Tell Mummy" Elisabeth asked as she turned round and smiled happily as she saw Graham come running over to her. As he came closer Elisabeth couldn't help but wonder what's wrong and what had upset her son as she wrapped her arms around Graham giving him one of her special Mummy hugs which Elisabeth often saved just for him along with her special Mummy cuddles as well. But seeing her baby upset was breaking her heart. She started rubbing and patting Graham's back trying to calm and sooth him

Once Graham had calmed down and stopped crying. "There we go now, All better" Elisabeth said as Graham told her what had upset him. He told his mum that he was having trouble finding Woody and Buzz who were two of toys that he wanted to take outside.  Elisabeth promised that she'll help him to find Woody and Buzz. The both of them frantically searched all over the house trying to find woody and Buzz going in and out of every room as well as looking in any possible places that they could think of where the toys maybe  

Will the toys be found. Find out next time

I was very Happy  to once again see much more improvement with this. I thought the conversation at the beginning was so much better. The search was almost a bit redundant but it got the point across. I have to say that overall I am totally impressed with your improvement. I would have gladly given this a like but unfortunately I haven’t had any more to give all day. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Like 1

Here's what I've been working on to date. There have been parts of this bit that I had to keep on re writing  due not been happy or satisfied with. But going to make this the last part for the time being as I'm going to take a bit of a rest

No matter how hard or where they looked both Woody and Buzz were no where to be found."I'm sorry darling, it looks like that both woody and Buzz are no where to be found, But I'm sure that they'll turn up when we're not looking for them" Elisabeth told Graham as they had came back into the house after having a look in the car. She knew that woody and Buzz were two of his Fave toys. Graham has had them ever since his 6th birthday after he had begged her for several months “How about if we go out tomorrow and I’ll buy you two new toys. You can pick any two you want” Elisabeth suggested as she looked at him with a warm motherly smile. “But in the meantime why don’t you help me finish packing for our picnic. I can use a hand. I'll also let you pick out what flavour baby food you want me to feed you” she asked Graham as she gave him another smile followed by a cuddle hoping to make him feel better.

"I love you Mum, I love you to the stars" Graham said as he was enjoying his mum's cuddle "Aw thank you Graham, I love you as well, I love you with all my heart, You are the most important person in my life that matters to me” Elisabeth replied back, She felt a few tears of joy in her eyes as the cuddles continued knowing how much he loved her  "Thank you for helping me, It's much appreciated" Elisabeth said as she thanked Graham after the stuff for their little picnic had finished being packed. The flavour baby food that Graham had picked out for his mum to feed him was a Jar of Heinz carrots. Elisabeth had got a blanket for both her and Graham to sit on along with an extra pack of baby wipes in case he ended up with a messy face. "Can you please be my little helper once again and take this bag for me" Elisabeth asked Graham as she handed the bag with his toys in over to him  before heading out into the garden for their little picnic along with having a little playtime as well as to enjoy the sunshine.

Once outside and as Graham walked along the path with his Mum. The sound of her White leather pointed court shoes were click- clacking on the stone as they both she made their over to the grass "Can you please hold onto and carry my shoes" Elisabeth asked as she quickly removed her shoes as not to ruin them and handed them over to Graham for him to hold and carry for her before stepping onto the grass. But before going any further Both Elisabeth and Graham stopped for a moment looking for a spot to sit. A few moments later and once Elisabeth had laid the blanket out onto the ground as not to get any grass stains on her light pink Solid Mid Length Pencil skirt which she teamed up with a Sky blue v-neck top. She and Graham placed the bags onto it as they both sat down making themselves comfortable.

As Elisabeth took each item out of the each bag, Her earrings were sparkling away as they reflected in the Sunlight while she placed each item onto the blanket with Graham watching her.
The final bag to be unpacked was Graham's toy bag which contained Mr and Mrs Potato head, a 30cm roaring Rex, 7 inch plastic action figure that had posable head, arms and legs along with a 4 inch Trixie classic figure. Graham has had them since his youth     

I am sorry to hear that you are going to be taking a break. I totally understand how all the extra work can get though. I will say I have been impressed with the improvement you have shown in such a short period of time. Just go back and read that first bit and then read this last chapter. The difference is like night and day.  You keep catching me at bad times. I don’t have any likes I can give. Hopefully your break won’t last to long because I enjoyed watching you grow. 

Here is a bit more that I've been working on. More to follow soon

During their playtime Elisabeth paused for a moment and just looked at Graham smiling happily as she watched him playing. Suddenly, she had the urge to go to the toilet,  “Mum, Where are you going?” Graham asked as he stopped playing and watched his Mum put Trixie down as she stood up “It’s OK Darling, I’m Just going to the loo. be a good boy and play with your toys, I’ll be back in a moment” Elisabeth replied as she gave Graham a little smile before heading inside leaving Graham all on his own to play with his toys  

A few moments later when Elisabeth had come back outside after going to the loo and had got herself comfortable once again. It wasn’t long before she was humming softly like she used to do when he was a baby while stroking his head lovingly, tracing his features lightly with her fingers while she hummed at him approvingly as Graham gazed at her listening to the soothing sound of his mother’s voice along with the sound of her bangles jangling about on her wrist. Elisabeth smiled at Graham and remembered the day she gave birth to him. Going through the pain of pushing Graham out of her body was well worth it as when she got to hold him in her arms for the first time. A strong wave of motherly love overcame her. But holding him in her arms along with picking Graham up like she used to do were two of the things that she wanted to do but couldn't anymore

She broke the Humming to give Graham a little kiss on the forehead but as Graham was loving and enjoying his Mum's affections when he had the sudden urge to make use of his nappy.
One of the things that Graham loved about wearing nappies as it meant that he didn't have to worry about getting up and going to the loo. He sighed with relief as he felt the wee came flowing out at an alarming rate and into his nappy filling it up "Mum, I've gone and wet myself, Can you please change me as I'm feeling uncomfortable" Graham told his Mum once the flow had died down a bit "Thank you for telling me" She replied back. "Come on my darling let's go inside and get you changed" Elisabeth told Graham with a smile upon her face as she was happy that he had told her.as they got up and headed inside so that Elisabeth could get him changed

Well it was a shorter addition but again it reads so much better. I am not noticing any mistakes either so proofreading is improving as well. This addition I thought Graham should have remained silent and let mommy discover his little accident. I was also pleased to see you had continued with the story.