LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl newbie

Hi, I’m 20f from East Midlands. I’ve been into ddlg for 2 years, abdl 2 months.  looking for little friends. Had no luck on tumblr or Facebook. I’m funny, have lots of free time and a good friend ? would love to be online friends then hopefully meet up one day

Welcome to DD Princessdaisy. Always nice to see new people here. Sorry you didn’t have any luck those other places, but you might do better here. There’s plenty of good likeminded people here. Any questions, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

19 hours ago, Princessdaisy-abdl said:

I’m funny, have lots of free time and a good friend ? would love to be online friends then hopefully meet up one day

My advice? Don't come off too strongly. 

Daily Diapers is a bit more free spirited than some of the other sites but you still want to take your time and build up a good reputation in the community before you think about meeting up with anyone. There's no rush. Welcome aboard and jump right in. 

On 9/29/2018 at 3:20 PM, Princessdaisy-abdl said:

Hi, I’m 20f from East Midlands. I’ve been into ddlg for 2 years, abdl 2 months.  looking for little friends. Had no luck on tumblr or Facebook. I’m funny, have lots of free time and a good friend ? would love to be online friends then hopefully meet up one day

Hi, welcome to Daily Diapers. :) I would like to be your friend,  I don’t have many “little” friends myself.