LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help finding videos?

I believe the first video I'm looking for might be "adult baby source" but I can't find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure I found the actresses in another video, but the one I'm looking for is a daughter and a mom, the daughter comes home from school after having an accident. Then later she is standing in the kitchen eating yogurt and has another accident before needing to be diapered. It's just the two of them in the video. It's probably at least 10 years old (I'm not a great judge, but I'd guess 90s?)

Also trying to find videos in general where individuals have accidents and need to be diapered. Any help would be appreciated!

Do you remember their hair color, ethnicity, accents? If it was a Japanese girl with a Japanese accent, that was well along in the process of becoming Australian, then that narrows it down pretty far. Her name was always Amy, although if she was an Aussie, with a blond younger sister, that would be a different video, although, I believe, the same company. I, with memory problems, unfortunately can't remember the name of those who'd produced it. Surely with the info I've provided, someone can come up with it.

I used to have a massive library of almost everything except for messy stuff. I wish it didn't die, because it was an archival history of nearly everything. EDIT: IT WAS ALMOST CERTAINLY "ABS," followed by a number.

Yes it was definitely one of the ABS movies,  I've found a few online, but not that one. I wish I could remember her ethnicity. It might have been the mom & long haired blonde girl in ABS Movie 25, Forced into diapers II? But I know it's not I, II, or III in that series. I is very similar, but it doesn't show her wetting. 

• 1 month later...

Yeah, the more I think about it, this was actually one of my favorite videos, and the #1 video I've been trying to find again. I've downloaded some videos with Amy in the name, but it's never this one. Her mom, with a very raspy smoker's voice, yells at her for spilling her yogurt. This causes Amy to pee herself, her mom flips out, bathes her upstairs, and goes to the neighbor's to get diapers (allegedly for a baby, but they are those great, thick Attends from the 90's.)

"Amy," not the greatest of actresses, and not knowing what to say, repeatedly exclaims "What? What is this!? I hate this!" before going off into incoherent lamentations.

• 2 weeks later...