LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rokugan: An Ancient Civilization brought to life

Ishigreensa

Rokugan was an ancient civilization (a fictional part of this story) that authorities on the subject place around the Chinese area back when the Earth was more or less, Pangea, and believe it or not, they say that it co-existed with the Terrible Lizards we call Dinosaurs.  There are a lot of mysteries surrounding this mystical and mysterious place, and now, some believe that a part of its lore and influences are even affecting today's world.

Professor Randall Heightensen has taken a few trips to China to look further into the ancient civilization and to see if he can figure out more about what was going on there.  They say that the cradle of civilization was in Africa some time after the Dinosaurs, but what if that was just where life had began again after some catastrophe, and what if the real start of the human story actually did start further East in the world, some thousand years before the African origin story?

In the coming term, Randall is determined to bring some fresh blood with him so that some new eyes can get a look at what he found.  He knows the old scholars will refute the civilization despite his evidence based principally on the fact that there have been no other hints or clues about such of an existence before.  He knows that science likes solid proof, and while he agrees that solid proof is important, he believes that the older codgers, despite the proof he has found, will not accept anything before they even know what there is to see.  He hopes that the newer students, at least half of them having some interest and experience in science, will actually look at the proof he has before deciding for themselves, and then, if even they say that what he is seeing is not what he thinks he sees, then maybe he can accept that something is just misplaced.

A few days later, the start of term is about to start, and students are checking into dorms.  Then, the first day of classes are beginning....

As the first day of classes begin, we start with the main character, Adam Johnson, coming into his first day of math, but let's let Adam tell us that story, shall we...?

(Robehouse):....

Adam Johnson was excited about attending university, even though it was quite a distance from his hometown. Adam had moved into the dorm to get ready. He had his schedule and saw his first class was math. The morning classes started, Adam cleaned up and dressed in a polo shirt and nice jeans. 

Adam walked from his dorm to the building the math class was in. Being new to the area, it took him a bit to find the classroom. He had given himself extra time though, and easily made it in time before the class started. 

Adam looked around the room, then found an empty chair and took a seat. He took out his notebook and pencil and got ready to take notes. 

As Adam settled into his seat to prepare for the start of class, a guy sat next to a girl with light brown straight hair, who was a little taller than most of the other girls in class, and who seemed like a model with her weight and her looks.  The only thing that might not have been in the model magazine about her, was her round frame glasses.  

The boy,  a young man that had a few freckles on his white full face, whispered to Terra.

"Guess who I saw yesterday getting out of her parent's car to come to school here?" he asked Terra.  "It was none other than "Paigey Puddles."  You know, the girl that wet herself in the last month of high school last year...?"

He was snickering about it.

Mike smiled expectantly at Terra wanting her to contribute to the conversation.

And eventually, the math teacher came to the front of the room to start class....

Terra listened to Mike and then looked at him. 

"You're kidding, right? Little Paige the pants wetter dared to show her face around here? Are we taking bets on when Paige has an accident and embarrasses herself?" Terra replied with a smile. 

Terra adjusted her glasses and turned to the front as the teacher entered the room. 

Adam sat up as well. 

Mike shook his head.

"I'm not sure we should bet on that one.  I mean, she might do it again, but I really don't know about taking bets on it."

He smiled.

"So, are you still seeing Scott, or are you free now that you've finished high school?" he asked moving an eyebrow up and down at her, trying to make her laugh a bit.

He looked up when the teacher came to the front and wrote something on the board.

"Good morning, students.  I am sure you want to know what we are going to be doing this semester, so I am sending around a syllabus in a minute that will explain what we are going to be learning and what you will be tested on at mid-term and for the finals.  You are not children anymore, so I am NOT going to be checking all your homework.  You will be responsible for your own learning, but if you do do the homework, and then as we are going over it, if you have a question, I will be able to answer it, and pinpoint any trouble you are having."

He then started to pass out packets of papers down each of the rows of desks.

Mike whispered to Terra.

"I bet Paige will have a hard time in classes though, if she sees anyone that knows about her situation while in the same classes, right?"

Terra just smiled at Mike but didn't answer him about still being with Scott. It was true that they had mutually separated, but she didn't want to lead Mike on. 

Terra listened to Mike and nodded. 

"Probably. It will be hard for her to get away from what happened when she's with people who know what happened. She'll never be able to live it down." Terra said.

She took a packet and looked through to see what they were going to be learning, 

Adam had overheard Terra and Mike but it only mildly piqued his interest. 

Mike turned towards paying attention as the professor went on about what they were learning, and before they knew it, class was over.

Mike walked slowly along to the next class which was art, and little did he know, but he shared this class with yet another classmate from high school who was called Olivia, and with the boy that has sat somewhere in front of them, listening to them gossip about Paigey Puddles.

He settled in the class, and watched as students started to file in....

Olivia sat right next to Mike, and they greeted each other.

Olivia was a Mexican half black girl that had shiny wavy black hair and amber to brown eyes.  She smelled like potpourri, and her voice was somewhat musical.

"Guess who I met in the last couple of days," he asked her.

"Who?"

"Both, your best friend, Terra....,"

"Cool!"

"...And Paigey Puddles!"

"Paigey Puddles?  Was she wet again?" Olivia asked excitedly.

"No.  But she was as nervous as ever."

"I can't wait to see her."

"Yeah, right?"

Then art class began....

"Good morning, class," the instructor began for it was still 11:00 in the morning.  "This morning, we are going to start with black and white ink art....  The best way to start with art, is to just jump right in, right?  With this style of art, you just...."

As she explained what she expected with this project, Adam felt his hair on his neck stand on end, but there seemed noting out of place in the classroom, at least at the moment.

Adam couldn't help overhear Mike. He remembered Terra from math class, but this was the second time Mike had mentioned "Paigey Puddles." He was a bit intrigued.

Adam listened to the teacher and looked around when he felt the hairs on his head stand on end. He didn't see anything unusual, so he turned his attention back to the teacher.