LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hunting in a diaper.

Spanky

I knew guys that used to go hunting at a bar, they never went in the woods, they used to call it hunting at Formica flats.

Most bars back then had formica covered bars.

Wearing a diaper in the woods sounds like an excellent way to wet yourself and have a pleasant day in nature.

I never went hunting while diapered but me and my girlfriend sometimes do tactical shooting competitions and one time we went to one out of town where no one knew us and we wore diapers under our cammies it was winter and snowing so we knew we would be wearing full body long johns under our clothes so there was zero chance of the diapers being seen and as for crinkle no one is going to hear that over all the shooting and ear protection it feels really funny runing around in tactical gear with a ton of ex military and police officers showing off our tricked out ar15s and playing Rambo while wearing a diaper we actually took second place at the end and won 500 dollars doing a trick shot when every one on the range bet 10 dollars I'd miss it they said it was impossible to split a bullet on an axe blade at 20 yards with an ar15 we left quickly after getting everyone's money and winning 2nd place I can't begin to thank of how humiliated they would feel if they found out they were beat by a couple wearing adult diapers

I just hope they don't ask me if im on daily diapers at the polygraph test to become a police officer that would be a hard one to explain lol anyone else who does tactical competitions on here or just me 

I have a few times.  Once duck hunting with my friend and his 8 year old son.  The thing about duck hunting is you wear thermal underwear, jeans, insulated hunting pants and then chest waders.  With all that on who can tell if you have a diaper on underneith?  This was one morning where my friend had to go in to work around 10:30 (usually ducks have stopped flying around that time) so I drove to the hunting area separate.  Had it been a longer hunt with going back to my friends house to watch a movie while in his hot tub, I would not have worn a diaper.

I do not deer hunt and have done so only once.  I used to squirrel hunt years ago and being by myself in the woods, yes, it was nice to wear a disposable diaper and plastic pants under the jeans.  I've only hunted in a diaper maybe 5 times total, but in the right circumstances, it can be fun and you don't have to get up from your spot to go pee if you are sitting quietly waiting for your prey to come to you.

He's coming right for us!  (Hunting sober is like fishing... sober).

I've hunted in a diaper.   Of course, by hunting I mean sitting in my house with the window open waiting to plug the groundhog in the garden with the 12 gauge.

56 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I have a few times.  Once duck hunting with my friend and his 8 year old son.  The thing about duck hunting is you wear thermal underwear, jeans, insulated hunting pants and then chest waders.  With all that on who can tell if you have a diaper on underneith?  This was one morning where my friend had to go in to work around 10:30 (usually ducks have stopped flying around that time) so I drove to the hunting area separate.  Had it been a longer hunt with going back to my friends house to watch a movie while in his hot tub, I would not have worn a diaper.

I do not deer hunt and have done so only once.  I used to squirrel hunt years ago and being by myself in the woods, yes, it was nice to wear a disposable diaper and plastic pants under the jeans.  I've only hunted in a diaper maybe 5 times total, but in the right circumstances, it can be fun and you don't have to get up from your spot to go pee if you are sitting quietly waiting for your prey to come to you.

Funny thing about duck hunting, years ago,  a friend of mine was telling me about a friend of his who was out duck hunting in chest waders way out in the middle of a swamp.  He had a sour stomach and diarrhea.  He couldn't get to shore in time and ended up crapping in his pants.  I  just thought to myself that would be a good reason to be diapered.

• Like 1

Been hunting whilst in a diaper, yes. Sitting on the back of the ute, Sako TRG across my lap, wetting myself, whilst the guys were blazing away at foxes, made me feel quite immature and a bit little. I could have been atanding up there with them putting shots downrange, but I'd had my shots earlier that night. 

I have gone deer hunting while wearing nothing but double diapers under my one pice hunting suit. 

Have squirrle hunted while only in a diaper. 

Have been fishing while only in a diaper. 

When the weather is warm enough and I’m either hunting or fishing I prefer to do so while only wearing my diapers. 

Squirrel hunting in just a diaper has proven quite interesting at times , exspecialy when you diaper gets snagged by brush and rips open as I have returned to my car or house depending on where I was hunting in a shredded diaper. 

42 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I have gone deer hunting while wearing nothing but double diapers under my one pice hunting suit. 

When the weather is warm enough and I’m either hunting or fishing I prefer to do so while only wearing my diapers. 

Squirrel hunting in just a diaper has proven quite interesting at times , exspecialy when you diaper gets snagged by brush and rips open as I have returned to my car or house depending on where I was hunting in a shredded diaper. 

Interesting.  As I mentioned, the few times I was hunting while wearing a diaper I had clothing over it.  Fishing was different as I was out in Lake Michigan and also some inland lakes that were not populated.  In Lake Michigan the sides of my boat were high enough that no one could see my friend and me wearing diapers unless we had to stand up in the boat and other boats were close by.  We always wore shirts, but just diapers after removing our pants once out on the lake.  On inland lakes my other boat, a bass boat was much harder to fish in just a shirt and diaper due to the pedistal seats that you sit up on and the fact that a bass boat is pretty low to the water.  Only did that on inland lakes with no houses around and no other fishermen.

When you fish, do you fish in a boat or from shore?  Is it a pretty privet location?  I would be afraid someone would come walking along with their fishing pole and see you sitting along shore shirtless in just your diaper.  Anything like that ever happen?  Out in the woods it's pretty quiet and you are usually off by yourself when squirrll hunting, but you still have to get from your car to the woods and back.  I'd be afraid of being seen walking to and from my car in just a diaper as well as the brush scratching and scraping up my legs and torso.  After all, if it's bad enough to shred your diaper, think of what it can do to your skin.  Then there is always the elusive game warden who tend to hide out looking for hunters to harass.  Not sure where you can keep your hunting license on you when just in a diaper and no other clothes!  Ever have anyone see you when out hunting in just your diaper, and how about the drive to and from home in just a diaper?  I'd be afraid of being stopped along the way.

16 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Not only the game warden,  but just safety period.  Most of my hunting is for white tailed deer. I wouldn't want to be in the woods with my tail only in a white diaper.

I'd never hunt with a diaper, willingly in a diaper... when I went not to long ago, even with my issues, I wore as minimal padding as I thought I could get away with.

I also don't use deer stands. I'd rather hunt than wait.

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Not only the game warden,  but just safety period.  Most of my hunting is for white tailed deer. I wouldn't want to be in the woods with my tail only in a white diaper.

I have not hunted white tail deer in just a diaper as that would be dangerous and cold as deer season in late November here. 

18 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Interesting.  As I mentioned, the few times I was hunting while wearing a diaper I had clothing over it.  Fishing was different as I was out in Lake Michigan and also some inland lakes that were not populated.  In Lake Michigan the sides of my boat were high enough that no one could see my friend and me wearing diapers unless we had to stand up in the boat and other boats were close by.  We always wore shirts, but just diapers after removing our pants once out on the lake.  On inland lakes my other boat, a bass boat was much harder to fish in just a shirt and diaper due to the pedistal seats that you sit up on and the fact that a bass boat is pretty low to the water.  Only did that on inland lakes with no houses around and no other fishermen.

When you fish, do you fish in a boat or from shore?  Is it a pretty privet location?  I would be afraid someone would come walking along with their fishing pole and see you sitting along shore shirtless in just your diaper.  Anything like that ever happen?  Out in the woods it's pretty quiet and you are usually off by yourself when squirrll hunting, but you still have to get from your car to the woods and back.  I'd be afraid of being seen walking to and from my car in just a diaper as well as the brush scratching and scraping up my legs and torso.  After all, if it's bad enough to shred your diaper, think of what it can do to your skin.  Then there is always the elusive game warden who tend to hide out looking for hunters to harass.  Not sure where you can keep your hunting license on you when just in a diaper and no other clothes!  Ever have anyone see you when out hunting in just your diaper, and how about the drive to and from home in just a diaper?  I'd be afraid of being stopped along the way.

Fishing from shore at semi remote areas of local rivers in just a diaper, license kept in tackle box. 

Fishing from boat never gave it a second thought about others seeing me as I don’t care what others think of me in just my diapers. 

Squirrel hunting in just a diaper, easy enough as licence taped to gun stock or if on my own land it’s not needed. Never worry about game wardens or other hunters. 

Getting from car to woods in just a diaper is as easy as doing it with pants on. 

The drive home in just a diaper has never bothered me, if I get pulled over it’s no big deal for me. 

Have I’ve ever been seen hunting in just a diaper, yes many a time when I hunt public land, it’s just the chance you take. 

And yes the same brush that shreds your diaper easily shreds your legs also, again it’s all part of the hunt. 

• 1 month later...

I’ve only done it once for Turkey season last year it was a dollar general brand diaper so it wasn’t very good but it was comfy nonetheless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk