LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here

q1w2e3

Hi I'm a 23 female. I like to be a little boy/little girl/mommy/daddy though, especially when I or my babies are poopy :). Outside of ABDL i like math and science a ton. So much that I'm majoring in math. I wanna do research on the distribution of primes if anyone cares about that... Personality wise I have some sort of aspergers or something but it's never been diagnosed. I'm pretty moderate politically wise. I don't really know what else to say so hi everyone! Hope I meet some nice friends here. My name(fake name) is Elizabeth.

Hi Elizabeth, and welcome to DD. Glad to meet you, and happy to have you join us. Wanting to do research, is important to you, and that’s what counts. So go for it! I think you’ll like it here, it’s a great site, and I’m sure you will meet lots of good people. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! All that stuff counts too. See you round. 

DIstribution of primes is a fascinating subject.

And my advice is ... go and get a proper autism assessment. It can't harm to have the diagnosis, and there can be many benefits.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:27 PM, q1w2e3 said:

Hi I'm a 23 female. I like to be a little boy/little girl/mommy/daddy though, especially when I or my babies are poopy :). Outside of ABDL i like math and science a ton. So much that I'm majoring in math. I wanna do research on the distribution of primes if anyone cares about that... Personality wise I have some sort of aspergers or something but it's never been diagnosed. I'm pretty moderate politically wise. I don't really know what else to say so hi everyone! Hope I meet some nice friends here. My name(fake name) is Elizabeth.

Hi And welcome to the DD website!

21 hours ago, Abi said:

DIstribution of primes is a fascinating subject.

And my advice is ... go and get a proper autism assessment. It can't harm to have the diagnosis, and there can be many benefits.

Too much work XD

Thanks DiaperboyEddie12

• 1 month later...

Liz, nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum. I’d love to be your friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to meet you! I’m fairly new here too. Just been exploring the forums. For me, it’s been interesting seeing everyone’s little side or bigger side. Makes me kinda happy to not feel alone anymore as a little. Welcome to the party!! ?

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:27 AM, q1w2e3 said:

I'd def agree with Abi to get an assessment, I assume you are in US as you say "math", and not sure how it works out there, there are online assesments from the Autism Research Centre in Cambridge, UK, let me know if you would like links,,,