LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence from a very rare disability

Hi

I am 49 years old and have growned up and lived all my life in sweden. Fifteen years ago my neuro doctor told me I have had a neurologic disability since my childhood, before that no one knew nothing about my disability. I have had a really tough grown up time as a teenager I was bullied in school and I had to quit my very first permanent job because I was bullied there too, I have been bullied for my disability, I still hear some people humiliating me without reason. I have been bullied because I wet myself everyday and because I wear diapers, no one believed me when I tried to explain why. Now I´ve used diapers for about 35 years and have got really much experience how it feels to use diapers and pee in them. During these 35 years I have learnt me to accept my incontinence step by step and now I also had a very good reason to devolope this further to a sexual fetish and diapers was from now a fetish object I had to use for my pee fetish.

Edited by DiaperWet

Hi DW,

I would say - some how you are lucky to experience this that way around... I'm a DL since my childhood and I loved having fun with my diapers. With 48 I became IC and I learned on the hard way that this is not fun at all. So I would say - welcome to the club :-) you're on the bright side because you have the chance to experience all new erotic feelings and step into new interesting world. For me it's a little bit the other way around. Meanwhile I'm afraid that my IC becomes worse again and that hinders my often to have fun with diapers again. 

• Like 1
  • Hello :)