LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The draw to incontinence

incondl

I'm not sure how many have noticed but I find it remarkable how many people are interested in having some level of incontinence. Some start training and give up for a while only to restart later. Some go full throttle into it and never look back. Some even make devices to insure incontinence. Either way there are thousands of people on this board most of which want incontinence in some form or another. Any other thoughts by people out here that have noticed this also? It'll be interesting to read different perspectives on the subject.

It's similar to the 'binge and purge' cycle for a lot of folks. If you are truly drawn to it, you will not be able to avoid it forever. If you start it and like it, you might be able to stop temporarily but it will be back again, which is why I advise people to be sure this is what they want before starting and to try to stay the course once begun.

With diapers being what they are, I think that everyone who wears them without a physical need for that has some degree of an incontinence desire, even if only in certain circumstances. I think all of us would enjoy discovering their diaper was wet without knowing when and how it happened as long as it didn't happen when we didn't want it to. That's what diapers are for and there is little reason to wear them otherwise, but I'm sure there are a few exceptions to this- just darn few.

Bettypooh

1 hour ago, Bettypooh said:

It's similar to the 'binge and purge' cycle for a lot of folks. If you are truly drawn to it, you will not be able to avoid it forever. If you start it and like it, you might be able to stop temporarily but it will be back again, which is why I advise people to be sure this is what they want before starting and to try to stay the course once begun.

With diapers being what they are, I think that everyone who wears them without a physical need for that has some degree of an incontinence desire, even if only in certain circumstances. I think all of us would enjoy discovering their diaper was wet without knowing when and how it happened as long as it didn't happen when we didn't want it to. That's what diapers are for and there is little reason to wear them otherwise, but I'm sure there are a few exceptions to this- just darn few.

Bettypooh

Diapered or not, even as a child waking wet with no memory was magically exciting for me.  (While being “lazy” did little for me.)  Before getting up I’d take in the wetness with all my senses trying to imagine the actual event during the night.  If anything, sleep wetting is even more special for me now.

For me the draw more about being ok with it as I knew I might be incontinent at some point in my life. I've started having accidents at night and while in some ways this was exciting I was also embarrassed and a little sad. I always liked being to choose if I needed a diaper or not but now if I drink a lot I have to wear one or I'll wet  the bed and myself completely.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, incondl said:

I'm not sure how many have noticed but I find it remarkable how many people are interested in having some level of incontinence. Some start training and give up for a while only to restart later. Some go full throttle into it and never look back. Some even make devices to insure incontinence. Either way there are thousands of people on this board most of which want incontinence in some form or another. Any other thoughts by people out here that have noticed this also? It'll be interesting to read different perspectives on the subject.

Hi there incondl for me I believe the source of this is the diapers help me with my Mental health more than anything.  Plus I have had this draw for many years.  Though could not afford to do so.  As everyone knows good diapers cost a fortune.  It is just not the cost of the diapers the cost of a new wardrobe and the other necessities like baby powder plastic pants for some buying Onesies to help keep the diaper discreet.  That is some of my cost.  But the desire is still there and it will come to fruition one way or another.  Well more like I will make it happen.

I have seen a lot of post on the forum about it and it is interesting to read what others have to say about why they want to be in diapers full time.

I also like to read the comments as they also help with important thoughts on going full time.  Of course, you get the occasional person saying that you are being selfish though I do not believe in that.  I believe it is our body and what we choose to do is up to us.  We are not really harming ourselves but we are in fact making our bodies better.

So want to thank you for your thoughts.

Those who read this and are part of this Draw to incontinence what are your thoughts of why you want this?  It is a interesting topic and I think it can help us all with our own desires.

2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi there incondl for me I believe the source of this is the diapers help me with my Mental health more than anything.  Plus I have had this draw for many years.  Though could not afford to do so.  As everyone knows good diapers cost a fortune.  It is just not the cost of the diapers the cost of a new wardrobe and the other necessities like baby powder plastic pants for some buying Onesies to help keep the diaper discreet.  That is some of my cost.  But the desire is still there and it will come to fruition one way or another.  Well more like I will make it happen.

I have seen a lot of post on the forum about it and it is interesting to read what others have to say about why they want to be in diapers full time.

I also like to read the comments as they also help with important thoughts on going full time.  Of course, you get the occasional person saying that you are being selfish though I do not believe in that.  I believe it is our body and what we choose to do is up to us.  We are not really harming ourselves but we are in fact making our bodies better.

So want to thank you for your thoughts.

Those who read this and are part of this Draw to incontinence what are your thoughts of why you want this?  It is a interesting topic and I think it can help us all with our own desires.

I am not good enough at writing to convey my thoughts well enough as to why but to say it's something I never thought of 10 years ago when I became urinary incontinent. Then 5 years later I needed to be fecal incontinent. It doesn't make me feel babyish. There is no regression or any of the things that many have posted throughout DD. All I can say is I feel complete. Both now happen without warning. Both happen at all times of day or night. I have no ill feelings about it at all. It's all just part of my daily life now. I hope that makes sense

• Like 1

I’ve thought a lot about it this but the fact is that it isn’t a rational thing and so attempts to rationalise it have never gone well so well...

I’m far from 100% convinced that I want to be incontinent but here I am reading, fascinated.  Perhaps incontinence is that “rationalisation” for a marked preference for wearing and using diapers.

Within the limited scope for practical advantage I can see that as an aging male, I think I’d definitely prefer not to be prematurely woken from my sleep by a full and aching bladder.  Once I’ve gotten up out of bed to use a toilet, something in my brain switches on and that’s usually the end of the night’s sleep for me.  I’d like to be able sleep through wetting and wake up on my own time and just deal with my wet nappy instead.  BUT, there would still be nights and places where I would NOT want that behaviour to occur.

Even during the day, there are so many times and places in my life where being in a wet (or full) nappy would be difficult, uncomfortable and potentially embarrassing.

I fully realise that if I was truly incontinent, that would all just be bad luck: poop and pee would just happen whenever and wherever.

I think what I’d really like is to experiment with 24x7 for a while and see just how far down the road to functional incontinence I was prepared to travel.  As a lifelong DL highly habituated to wearing and using diapers, I have little doubt and some evidence that I WOULD move towards at least reduced continence fairly quickly.

It is a matter of deepening regret to me that family and work commitments conspire to prevent me from finding out.

I have been urinary incontinent since my late 40's and I am 55 now. I honestly don't know why but I like being incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 I really do. I realise not everyone feels the same way but for me it has been a good thing. For one I am so much happier, less stressed and contented with life (pun intended)  My wife noticed that within about 3 to 4 months of wearing nappies how much more relaxed I was.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is hard to stick a number on anything as I comes to the ABDL community. I general I feel there are more of us more than one can imagine. Same thing applies to this, if you wear a diaper and you’ll wet it, in my opinion it is some sort of incontinence desire, it only carries a different name Otherwise you’ll wear it for a certain period of time take it off and that is, much cheaper. Most of us will use it for its intended purpose.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:49 PM, oznl said:

I’ve thought a lot about it this but the fact is that it isn’t a rational thing and so attempts to rationalise it have never gone well so well...

Once I’ve gotten up out of bed to use a toilet, something in my brain switches on and that’s usually the end of the night’s sleep for me.  I’d like to be able sleep through wetting and wake up on my own time and just deal with my wet nappy instead.  BUT, there would still be nights and places where I would NOT want that behaviour to occur.

I think what I’d really like is to experiment with 24x7 for a while and see just how far down the road to functional incontinence I was prepared to travel.  As a lifelong DL highly habituated to wearing and using diapers, I have little doubt and some evidence that I WOULD move towards at least reduced continence fairly quickly.

It is a matter of deepening regret to me that family and work commitments conspire to prevent me from finding out.

Last first, you are the one limiting yourself. With the right approach, there are nearly zero places and times where wearing diapers isn't possible, and only few places and times where it might not be advisable. One of the best parts of me going 24/7 is knowing that I'm no longer limiting myself because of what others may think. They have the problem, not me, and now it's their problem alone :P

Part of my "outgrowing" my bedwetting was my beginning to wake several times each night to go to the toilet and pee. I spent most of my life doing that, and often it was hard to get back to sleep once I got out of bed. Later in life I was diagnosed with Clinical Depression and in my studying that I discovered that there is a direct link to one's sleeping habits and that disease. Too little or too much sleep makes it worse, and it turned out that my frequent sleep interruptions were a large influence on me. I'm not a bedwetter per se; I almost always wake up to pee, but now it's barely awake, wet my diaper, go right back to sleep with no physical motion causing any real disruption to my sleep. I think the only thing which has kept me from becoming a real bedwetter (someone who pees in their sleep unaware) is that I've always worried how it might affect a potential intimate relationship. At this point in my life I'm seeing little chance of such a relationship so the inhibition is lessening, but the habits aren't changing yet.I think they will with a little effort in that direction. And most certainly if you're comfortable with wearing diapers it does become easier to intentionally lose control because you're halfway there already :D

I see diapering as being far more rational than struggling to hold a full bladder till a task is completed, or interrupting something important just to use the toilet. I now control when to deal with my urination- it no longer controls me. This even with me having little control of my urination. If I wait too long to change it can become a choice of changing when I don't want to or leaking, but that rarely happens in a normally structured life where you can reasonably predict the near-term future most of the time. If truly seen rationally, wearing and using diapers is the far saner option so most of the world is probably less sane than we are :roflmao: They are definitely less enlightened regards urination.

One of the universal things about aging is that you eventually grow tired of concealing or 'sugar-coating' your true thoughts and desires just to make other people feel better. You begin to realize that your time to express yourself is coming to an end and you begin to realize that nobody is any more important than you- we're all equals. We all have the right to express ourselves. Regrets suck so you begin avoiding anything you'd regret doing (or not doing) because nobody is going to do anything to your old hide over that anyway. You're an 'old fogey' and all of them are cranky, opinionated, and weird anyway so why not just accept that reality and have what fun you can have from it? Your list of attainable pleasures is growing shorter daily so just go for the chances you still have left and make the best of those because the one's you've lost ain't coming back. People expect less of you when you're old so fulfill their expectations and do what you want. The younger ones don't realize it, but they're going to reach this point someday too so give them an example to live by. Show them that they too can do whatever they want in life as long as they can live with any attached consequences that has. The older you get, the more people there will be in your age group wearing diapers for need, so the less likely it is that anyone will think twice about it. Best enjoy this ride we call life because it is going to end someday and the fewer regrets you have when that happens, the easier it will be to be happy when your end comes too  ;)

Bettypooh

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Last first, you are the one limiting yourself. With the right approach, there are nearly zero places and times where wearing diapers isn't possible, and only few places and times where it might not be advisable. One of the best parts of me going 24/7 is knowing that I'm no longer limiting myself because of what others may think. They have the problem, not me, and now it's their problem alone :P

Part of my "outgrowing" my bedwetting was my beginning to wake several times each night to go to the toilet and pee. I spent most of my life doing that, and often it was hard to get back to sleep once I got out of bed. Later in life I was diagnosed with Clinical Depression and in my studying that I discovered that there is a direct link to one's sleeping habits and that disease. Too little or too much sleep makes it worse, and it turned out that my frequent sleep interruptions were a large influence on me. I'm not a bedwetter per se; I almost always wake up to pee, but now it's barely awake, wet my diaper, go right back to sleep with no physical motion causing any real disruption to my sleep. I think the only thing which has kept me from becoming a real bedwetter (someone who pees in their sleep unaware) is that I've always worried how it might affect a potential intimate relationship. At this point in my life I'm seeing little chance of such a relationship so the inhibition is lessening, but the habits aren't changing yet.I think they will with a little effort in that direction. And most certainly if you're comfortable with wearing diapers it does become easier to intentionally lose control because you're halfway there already :D

I see diapering as being far more rational than struggling to hold a full bladder till a task is completed, or interrupting something important just to use the toilet. I now control when to deal with my urination- it no longer controls me. This even with me having little control of my urination. If I wait too long to change it can become a choice of changing when I don't want to or leaking, but that rarely happens in a normally structured life where you can reasonably predict the near-term future most of the time. If truly seen rationally, wearing and using diapers is the far saner option so most of the world is probably less sane than we are :roflmao: They are definitely less enlightened regards urination.

One of the universal things about aging is that you eventually grow tired of concealing or 'sugar-coating' your true thoughts and desires just to make other people feel better. You begin to realize that your time to express yourself is coming to an end and you begin to realize that nobody is any more important than you- we're all equals. We all have the right to express ourselves. Regrets suck so you begin avoiding anything you'd regret doing (or not doing) because nobody is going to do anything to your old hide over that anyway. You're an 'old fogey' and all of them are cranky, opinionated, and weird anyway so why not just accept that reality and have what fun you can have from it? Your list of attainable pleasures is growing shorter daily so just go for the chances you still have left and make the best of those because the one's you've lost ain't coming back. People expect less of you when you're old so fulfill their expectations and do what you want. The younger ones don't realize it, but they're going to reach this point someday too so give them an example to live by. Show them that they too can do whatever they want in life as long as they can live with any attached consequences that has. The older you get, the more people there will be in your age group wearing diapers for need, so the less likely it is that anyone will think twice about it. Best enjoy this ride we call life because it is going to end someday and the fewer regrets you have when that happens, the easier it will be to be happy when your end comes too  ;)

Bettypooh

I found no one seemed bothered by my need for nappies as I got older.

• Like 1

"The grass is always greener on the other side"attributed to Roman poet Ovid; Japanese writer Ayako Egawa; English composer s Ramond B Egan & Richard A Whiting.

People always want what they do not have because they assume that it is better!

The draw to diapers is to attempt to regain what people think that they lost from childhood. We as adult humans tend to believe in the perception and/or image and avoid the reality. As babies / infants, we sate a need as and when it occurs. We as adults tend to defer, and then suppress our needs. Many state that a babies actions of sating needs it is due to not knowing any better. The 'knowing better' is us attemting to conform to societal demands.

Our memories of events recall the idealistic history of our life but supress the difficult. In our mind, the idealistic infancy and childhood was pure bliss, a life of comfort and care given to us. For some of us, we think that ‘clouds and dreams’ was lost as we matured to adulthood and that diapers – the symbol of babyhood – will enable us to relive that part of our lives.

The second part ‘incontinence’ or need for diapers as a baby needs same is to answer to ourselves and create an answer to a question that only we ask. When one looks at a baby lying in a crib suckling on a bottle while wetting and soiling its diaper, one does not chastise the baby for wearing and/or for wetting and soiling its diaper. It is foolish to attempt to ask said baby to explain - cause the baby cannot understand - it has not mastered the art of conversation. The baby also will sate its needs as and when they occur. Maternal instinct kicks in as we expose ourselves to another’s excrement to clean up and care for the baby.

This instinct is the trigger we wish to invoke in another, however in our adult mind, the conflict is that we have to allow another to fully control us… i.e. release our control to another, the same thing that we spend years fighting to gain as a baby – we showed this in the first words we spoke. ‘NO’… in an effort to invoke our choices, the choices that were denied us since birth, the same choices we could not make due to our inability to communicate same.

The above, as Bettypooh identified, creates the binge-purge cycle as we try and sate two needs of our personality at different times while trying to conform to the demands of society. Why attempt to conform to society. There is no self gain only cost, and therefore no reason to attempt to conform. Also, we are all different = unique. As a result, we can never truely conform. We have to truely know and accept ourselves - and therefore to sate our needs for ourselves, and not for the percieved choices of another. 

25 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

"The grass is always greener on the other side"attributed to Roman poet Ovid; Japanese writer Ayako Egawa; English composer s Ramond B Egan & Richard A Whiting.

People always want what they do not have because they assume that it is better!

The draw to diapers is to attempt to regain what people think that they lost from childhood. We as adult humans tend to believe in the perception and/or image and avoid the reality. As babies / infants, we sate a need as and when it occurs. We as adults tend to defer, and then suppress our needs. Many state that a babies actions of sating needs it is due to not knowing any better. The 'knowing better' is us attemting to conform to societal demands.

Our memories of events recall the idealistic history of our life but supress the difficult. In our mind, the idealistic infancy and childhood was pure bliss, a life of comfort and care given to us. For some of us, we think that ‘clouds and dreams’ was lost as we matured to adulthood and that diapers – the symbol of babyhood – will enable us to relive that part of our lives.

The second part ‘incontinence’ or need for diapers as a baby needs same is to answer to ourselves and create an answer to a question that only we ask. When one looks at a baby lying in a crib suckling on a bottle while wetting and soiling its diaper, one does not chastise the baby for wearing and/or for wetting and soiling its diaper. It is foolish to attempt to ask said baby to explain - cause the baby cannot understand - it has not mastered the art of conversation. The baby also will sate its needs as and when they occur. Maternal instinct kicks in as we expose ourselves to another’s excrement to clean up and care for the baby.

This instinct is the trigger we wish to invoke in another, however in our adult mind, the conflict is that we have to allow another to fully control us… i.e. release our control to another, the same thing that we spend years fighting to gain as a baby – we showed this in the first words we spoke. ‘NO’… in an effort to invoke our choices, the choices that were denied us since birth, the same choices we could not make due to our inability to communicate same.

The above, as Bettypooh identified, creates the binge-purge cycle as we try and sate two needs of our personality at different times while trying to conform to the demands of society. Why attempt to conform to society. There is no self gain only cost, and therefore no reason to attempt to conform. Also, we are all different = unique. As a result, we can never truely conform. We have to truely know and accept ourselves - and therefore to sate our needs for ourselves, and not for the percieved choices of another. 

wow, that was well written!  I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on this.

I'm a realist and a DL, not much AB here because of what Babykeiff says about not having any choice in matters anymore. And I don't like having someone else choose what I'm going to be wearing. Some 'wannabe' AB's understand that it's not real and some go to great lengths to convince themselves that they're authentic babies. With a truly loving caretaker, living an AB life might be tolerable for some, but most wouldn't last long once they found out they have no rights, expectations, choices, or freedom anymore. To truly replicate a baby-parent relationship would require that no verbal or written communication exist between them ever. At best you might point at something hoping the other would understand. Which they likely wouldn't for some time until they figured things out. I'd become so frustrated that I'd do anything to get out of the situation, but I would like to spend a waking day as an AB just for the experience, and I think I'd enjoy that, but only if I were certain it would end when I wanted it to.

Part of my incon desires is certainly in a semi-return to my childhood days of innocence and lack of responsibility. But not much really. Mostly I like being free of my bladders control over my life, the feeling of security diapers give me, and the feeling of wetness and sagging that comes with a wetted diaper which I enjoy. Most of those are adult feelings more than children's ones. Incontinence desires span a wide range of concepts, just as each of us do individually in other things. There is no one thing which fits us all even partially beyond that we share the same goal and desire.

Bettypooh

On 10/7/2018 at 10:51 PM, Bettypooh said:

Bettypooh

You are absolutely correct that I am the one limiting myself here.  I’ve got pretty good insight into that.  Yes, to a very large extent the practical considerations could be mitigated.

The elephant in the room here is that I think that this would be devastating to my partner of 30 years and I cannot bring myself to do it to her.

Or to me.  

Let’s say I just decided to punch through that emotional wall and go it alone (and that's what it could mean).  What if we fast-forward a few months and I’m living alone and malodorously in a small rented apartment, battling diaper rash and rampant depression at the realisation that 24x7 was never for me anyway and I’ve immolated a lifetime relationship on one of the weirdest bonfires of self-indulgence that's out there.

Ah yes, the dark places my mind wanders off into...

Honestly for me my personal draw to both diapers and desiring to become incontinent has nothing to with babyhood or wanting to go back to a different time.  The draw is simply all about my need to feel constantly humiliated.  Diapers and not being able to control going pee pee in my pants satisfies my desires on a continually basis and serves as a reminder to my inner sissy I am less of a man.

This stems from being abused as a child as humilation was used on me as a normal punishment and as a way to remind me I was lesser than everyone else.  Why and how that turned into what I desire sexually as an adult only Frued can answer.

Before wearing diapers permanently the constant need for humiliation had a negative impact on my life.  It consumed my thoughts and desires.  It is hard for everyday, normal life to provide a constant reminder of humilation and I felt lost and lonely without it.

Diapers and more importantly lossing control of my bladder has quenched the desire of my never ending need to be humiliated.  Everytime I move, everytime I walk, everytime I pull my pants down I am reminded I am less of a man.  While in a meeting with my bosses or while laying next to my wife or while flying on an airplane or changing my diaper in a public restroom stall I always know and so do those around me sometimes.

Diapers alone for me were not enough.  Feeling my wee wee uncontrollably leak pee pee meant I would forever now have to wear a white badge of shame.  Now I have no choice and have to wear diapers.

Really the best part of all this is I can do all this all while being a successful father, husband, and professional.  I can wear a pink princess diaper underneath my clothes and no one knows the difference accept the one who needs to know the most...me.

Growing up I liked being a bedwetter. I don't honestly know why but I did. I'm not sure whether it was the attention it drew or the act of wetting I liked so much at first but even though I knew it wasn't considered normal to wet the bed so much I made no attempt to stop. Being wet never bothered me. I grew to like the feeling and the strong smell of urine that always hung in the air in my room. It never bothered me that everyone knew I wet the bed. 

As I reached my teens it became somewhat sexual. I had my first and mind blowing orgasm in my usual soaking wet bed one morning. From then on there was no way I was giving this up and although I know if I had made the effort I could have become dry at night by my early to mid teens. I chose to make sure this never happened by deliberately wetting every time I woke needing to pee until I stopped waking again.

I eventually stopped wetting when I was almost 22 years old. and was reasonably dry at night most of my adult life with some relapses often alcohol induced but sometimes for no reason, or maybe worry or stress related. Then out of the blue having been dry for ages I wet the bed. I was about 48 at the time. I thought nothing of it. Then a few nights later it happened again and then more often after that.

By the time I reached 50 I was back to nightly wetting. What amazed me was just how quickly I slid back in to old habits. I was a bedwetter again and didn't mind a bit. Now it is as if I never stopped and I couldn't be happier.

My wife soon noticed that I was a much happier and more relaxed person. My bedwetting doesn't phase her at al.  When we had a frank discussion about it. She just said "So you wet the bed. So What"  I now wear nappies 24/7 and am urinary incontinent. 

5 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

Honestly for me my personal draw to both diapers and desiring to become incontinent has nothing to with babyhood or wanting to go back to a different time.  The draw is simply all about my need to feel constantly humiliated.  Diapers and not being able to control going pee pee in my pants satisfies my desires on a continually basis and serves as a reminder to my inner sissy I am less of a man.

This stems from being abused as a child as humilation was used on me as a normal punishment and as a way to remind me I was lesser than everyone else.  Why and how that turned into what I desire sexually as an adult only Frued can answer.

Before wearing diapers permanently the constant need for humiliation had a negative impact on my life.  It consumed my thoughts and desires.  It is hard for everyday, normal life to provide a constant reminder of humilation and I felt lost and lonely without it.

Diapers and more importantly lossing control of my bladder has quenched the desire of my never ending need to be humiliated.  Everytime I move, everytime I walk, everytime I pull my pants down I am reminded I am less of a man.  While in a meeting with my bosses or while laying next to my wife or while flying on an airplane or changing my diaper in a public restroom stall I always know and so do those around me sometimes.

Diapers alone for me were not enough.  Feeling my wee wee uncontrollably leak pee pee meant I would forever now have to wear a white badge of shame.  Now I have no choice and have to wear diapers.

Really the best part of all this is I can do all this all while being a successful father, husband, and professional.  I can wear a pink princess diaper underneath my clothes and no one knows the difference accept the one who needs to know the most...me.

Well said Mark!  

1 hour ago, stevewet said:

Growing up I liked being a bedwetter. I don't honestly know why but I did. I'm not sure whether it was the attention it drew or the act of wetting I liked so much at first but even though I knew it wasn't considered normal to wet the bed so much I made no attempt to stop. Being wet never bothered me. I grew to like the feeling and the strong smell of urine that always hung in the air in my room. It never bothered me that everyone knew I wet the bed. 

As I reached my teens it became somewhat sexual. I had my first and mind blowing orgasm in my usual soaking wet bed one morning. From then on there was no way I was giving this up and although I know if I had made the effort I could have become dry at night by my early to mid teens. I chose to make sure this never happened by deliberately wetting every time I woke needing to pee until I stopped waking again.

I eventually stopped wetting when I was almost 22 years old. and was reasonably dry at night most of my adult life with some relapses often alcohol induced but sometimes for no reason, or maybe worry or stress related. Then out of the blue having been dry for ages I wet the bed. I was about 48 at the time. I thought nothing of it. Then a few nights later it happened again and then more often after that.

By the time I reached 50 I was back to nightly wetting. What amazed me was just how quickly I slid back in to old habits. I was a bedwetter again and didn't mind a bit. Now it is as if I never stopped and I couldn't be happier.

My wife soon noticed that I was a much happier and more relaxed person. My bedwetting doesn't phase her at al.  When we had a frank discussion about it. She just said "So you wet the bed. So What"  I now wear nappies 24/7 and am urinary incontinent. 

Well said Stevewet!  And very interesting read.

7 hours ago, incondl said:

Interesting posts! The draw to incontinence is very diverse! 

That is why I shared my desires.  I have met people that like to wear diapers because they humiliate them but I have never really come across anyone that decided to unpotty train themselves so that they can experience fulltime humiliation.  The draw evolves over time as well.  After wearing diapers for a year and almost being completely diaper dependant I would say that I could never take my diapers of now because of the comfort and security they provide.  Do not get me wrong I still need the humilation diapers provide for me but I have grown to love and need diapers for other reasons now too.

For me NOT wearing diapers was the unhealthy balance in my life.  My life, my relationships, my inner being are all significantly better now thanks to my draw to incontinence and there is no going back for this padded princess.

6 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

That is why I shared my desires.  I have met people that like to wear diapers because they humiliate them but I have never really come across anyone that decided to unpotty train themselves so that they can experience fulltime humiliation.  The draw evolves over time as well.  After wearing diapers for a year and almost being completely diaper dependant I would say that I could never take my diapers of now because of the comfort and security they provide.  Do not get me wrong I still need the humilation diapers provide for me but I have grown to love and need diapers for other reasons now too.

For me NOT wearing diapers was the unhealthy balance in my life.  My life, my relationships, my inner being are all significantly better now thanks to my draw to incontinence and there is no going back for this padded princess.

There is no going back for me either. I just couldn't imagine not being in nappies now. 

On 10/10/2018 at 3:46 AM, stevewet said:

There is no going back for me either. I just couldn't imagine not being in nappies now. 

The diapers to me are only the tool to be able to not spend my life on a toilet or wear a bag. I cannot relate to the humiliation angle you speak of either but read what you say without prejudice. The actual urinary and fecal incontinence are what I embrace. 

On 9/27/2018 at 7:01 AM, Bettypooh said:

Bettypooh

Precisely what Bettypooh said.  I was unfortunately diagnosed with prostate cancer early this year.  As a result of the surgery I spent 10 days with a 20 Fr(!) catheter in me, and then the next 4-6 weeks regaining continence.   Both the  idea of a catheter and incontinence have once again surfaced, but I can tell you from my experience that I am very happy to be continent again.  I truly disliked not having full control of my bodily functions.  If I could control the circumstances of incontinence--the when, where, and duration--then I would happily participate.  Without that control, incontinence is not for me.

I have been diagnosed with UI and OAB.  I have had times when I wanted to hold my pee (waiting for a bathroom to open), because my diapers were pretty wet, and I wasn't able to keep from wetting.  This morning my diapers were so wet that my pee leaked into my plastic pants but not onto my bed.  I have started to take my bag of wet diapers to the trash every four or five days because the weight is too heavy to last the entire time between trash pick-ups.

I never wet the bed as a kid, but I started putting on diapers in 1965 and whenever I wore diapers I would wet them.  In 2008 I wet for the first time in my sleep, not diapered.  I started wearing every night.  In early 2013 I wet during the day and have been 24/7 since, coming up on 6 years.

I think I first desired incontinence to legitimize and justify my want to be in diapers. I still do not wear diapers to the Doctor but that day is probably not far off.  My need to pee comes on fast and I often don't remember wetting after I finish.  If I wake to pee at night I start the flow and often times fall back asleep before I finish.

That's my Reader's Digest version of wanting to wear diapers and the results of wearing them 24/7.