LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Won't be on for a bit

suzuki2011

Okay I hate changing in rest areas it's very scary when you're taking the tapes off and there is like five people in there. I didn't even get the diaper on correctly :(

I'm still shakeing

5 hours ago, suzuki2011 said:

Okay I hate changing in rest areas it's very scary when you're taking the tapes off and there is like five people in there. I didn't even get the diaper on correctly :(

I'm still shakeing

Itd be convenient if they had family restrooms in there like walmart lol

6 minutes ago, dl2024 said:

Itd be convenient if they had family restrooms in there like walmart lol

Right

Three more hours until I get to my motel and I can just lay down in a diaper and sleep been driving since 1 am EST

When you come through NC, we have family restrooms that you will be by yourself  in most of the rest areas.  Some even have a nice sturdy enough changing table (well really a counter top in some cases and a bench in others) in the family room.

Well I made it to the motel. I stopped at a gas station and fixed the tapes. But I tell you what it was full when I got to the motel lol

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

When you come through NC, we have family restrooms that you will be by yourself  in most of the rest areas.  Some even have a nice sturdy enough changing table (well really a counter top in some cases and a bench in others) in the family room.

Good I like that. If I remember correctly the last time I drove down the coast It was NC that I said had a nice rest area

On 9/27/2018 at 1:59 PM, willnotwill said:

I did use the family room in nc thanks for the tip

I made it to the apartment in south Carolina 

And just in time for cooler weather ;) Won't be long till the trees begin turning color- more to see of that just a bit north in the mountains, but traffic will be heavy and slow on the 2-lane roads, even though those have the best views. Apologies for the summer thunderstorms Thursday night- thought we were done with those for the year :rolleyes: Glad you made it down safely!

Bettypooh

5 minutes ago, Bettypooh said:

And just in time for cooler weather ;) Won't be long till the trees begin turning color- more to see of that just a bit north in the mountains, but traffic will be heavy and slow on the 2-lane roads, even though those have the best views. Apologies for the summer thunderstorms Thursday night- thought we were done with those for the year :rolleyes: Glad you made it down safely!

Bettypooh

I like thunderstorms so no biggie. I'm actually having a good time. I met some of my roommates friends today and hung out with them. So it's been pretty good. I need to start looking for work in. A few days but I'm just kinda taking it easy right now

• Like 1