LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped From Another Dimension (private with Yuukarian)

HyperShark

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's another boring day for one Daniel Bridges, the young 20-something sitting idly on a bus stop bench in the ass end of nowhere, waiting for his second bus to arrive, which wasn't due for another hour. Brushing his shoulder-length brown hair idly with one hand, and tucking it behind his ears, Daniel looked up to the sky, peering from under the bus shelter, frowning as he eyed the encroaching storm clouds with a form of apathetic concern.

'Why does it always rain, *every* time?', he thought to himself, settling back down on the bench and whipping his phone out, only to growl at the low battery warning.

'Great. Stuck for a whole hour, it's about to rain and my phone is nearly dead...' Daniel just wasn't having a good day. He wished he could just get back home, back to his cosy room and go back to sleep again...

He fumbled through a bag that was slung over one shoulder for just a moment, pulling a white and orange device from it, a small smile on his face as he procured a Nintendo 3DS.

'Nearly forgot I even had this on me, nice...' Booting it up and starting a game of Pokemon Ultra Blue, Daniel quickly became engrossed in it - not too much mind, as he occasionally looked to check if his bus had arrived yet. But, other than his occasional look to check for his bus, the boy had practically no situational awareness, far too busy playing games to pass the time. Something he would come to regret so, so immensely...

I had just finished programming the coordinates into the portal console. After a couple of weeks reading through the various dimensions the government was allowing this year I settled on a fairly normal one, I was not looking for anything too exotic. I was not sure what gender I wanted my Little to be, I would just grab one that looked good enough and change things like their gender and body based on what I wanted later.

I nodded to the portal technician and the room lit up with the purple glow of the portal. I stepped through and found myself in what looked like a fairly remote place. As of a few years ago regulations were brought in which meant Littles could only be taken from fairly isolated places with not a large audience for the kidnapping. A few dimensions were ruined due to numerous public kidnappings, alerting the Littles to our activities.

There was a road nearby, so I decided to follow that until I found a Little walking alone, I was not looking for more than one. Yet...

After a few minutes I saw a reasonably young Little sitting in what I could only guess was some kind of shelter from the rain.

Before I made any moves I made sure that there would be no other witnesses or cameras, I could face a hefty fine if this dimension was damaged too much. Satisfied there was no one else, I confidently stepped forward, grabbed the Littles arm, pressed the button on my wristband and we were transported back to my dimension before he even knew what was going on.

I didn't even have time to register the hand gripping my arm before the world around me shifted, a blur of colours disorienting me as I fell to the floor, which was suddenly a good few feet below me, the world looking much larger than it should, the arm holding onto me larger too. In my confusion, the 3DS fell to the floor, and my eyes trailed upwards, widening in shock and fright as I took in the, well, *Amazonian* looking man before me, who was easily  12 foot tall, towering over me. I tried to back away, to run in fear, not even noticing my surroundings or caring to look and see just where I was. Some primal instinct was telling me that now was my only chance to get away from here, or I might never get another chance again...

I let a little sigh of contentment as I arrived back in my dimension. I grabbed the computing device the Little was holding and put it in the specified bin for items from other dimensions. After being satisfied no other items had been left I nodded my thanks to the technician before having a better look at my Little. The poor thing had gone into some kind of shock, which I suppose is typical of being unexpectedly taken to another dimension where everything is much larger than you. I roughly grabbed the Little and started go towards the door with him in order to leave.

The portal facility had places where newly acquired Littles could be changed into their diapers or even "modified". I decided I would rather change the Little at home and I was not looking to modify the poor thing just yet.

I had no clue what was happening, trapped in a state of deep panic, which was only worsened upon being dragged near a large set of double doors, labelled in bold text that I couldn't understand. Beyond those doors I could hear the sounds of screams, wails and crying. After hearing this, I freaked out more, tugging and pulling on the giants arm, trying to escape his grip, dragging my feet as he pulled me along, yet another stronger bout of panic overtaking me, as I screamed out for help from anyone who could hear me - not than any help would come.

I frowned at the Little started jabbering and screaming in his native language. In all of the excitement of getting a Little I had forgotten to arrange the language chip operation for my Little. They used to be a default thing arranged when you picked up a Little, but there has been a recent trend to keep the Littles from being able to understand what we were saying or able to reply back. Some found them better that way. As I reached the exit door the Little seemed to calm down a little, as if he was only making the fuss because he thought I was going to have him modified and us reaching the exit door relieved him that I was not having him modified.

However, I was only near the exit door to get one of the silencer pacifiers that they kept in a box near the door, as this was when Littles generally started to make a fuss. I popped it in his mouth after holding his nose for a few seconds and held down the button until I was sure it was inflated enough for the Little to not get it out.

As I turned back to the surgery the Little started making more noises of distress. I was glad I put the silencer as I really did not want to hear his constant screams and moans as I dealt with arranging his appointment for the language chip

My face was bright red and my eyes narrow with a mix of outrage and embarrassment - a pacifier?! What kind of sick operation was this? My continued protests and struggles never let up, and I was determined to at least get him to let go of me. It was all he had to do, I was certain I could outrun him, my speed was always something I was proud of, after all.
Still, nothing I done seemed to even lightly bother this giant man... My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed something about the pacifier that had been jammed into my mouth - it was pink?! Oh now I was really pissed off! I stamped my feet on the ground, screaming as loudly as I could through the silencer. I wouldn't take this insult to my manliness standing!

I let out a angry huff as the Little started stamping his feet and somehow screaming loud enough to clearly come through the pacifier. I let go of the Little and knelt down and stared intensely into his eyes. I may not be able to communicate with him yet, but I was sure I could get his attention.

Something about the look the giant gave me shut me right up, my whole body locking with fear of the unknown. However, in that same moment I realized he had let go of me, and so with a start, I tried to push the giant away and make a break for it...

I was startled for a second as the Little made a break for it, however I was not too concerned. Firstly the Little would have to somehow trigger the automatic door which would require him to be much taller. Even if he could do that he still would not be heavy enough to trigger the pressure pads near the door that are an effective method and preventing Littles "escape adventures" as they are commonly referred as.

I decided to watch the Little run around and exhaust himself trying to escape, after all there was no way for him to escape a portal facility on his one. Besides it may be amusing to watch him widly jump and flap his arms around as he tries to trigger the automatic doors sensor.

I tried in vain to open the door - really I did! But no matter what I did, jumping, flailing my arms, doing both at once... it wouldn't open, and the glass was far too strong for me to smash. The giant looked on from a distance away, albeit a short distance for someone of his size, with an amused look on his face, the sort of look that makes you angry just looking at it. I banged on the glass again in vain, a small whine of defeat coming from me, barely audible but present all the same.

Seeing as the Little had given up on escaping I grabbed him roughly and spanked him twice hard on the bottom and manhandled him into the surgery. After all, he should discouraged from making further attempts to escape.

When I went into the surgery I strapped him into one of the Little seats and applied the restraints so he could not try and escape again.

I went up to the front desk and asked if there was any appointments available for the Language Chip to be added to my Little. Luckily today must have been a slow day and the doctor was available to do it now. I agreed and the nurse told me it would take twenty minutes and that my Little would have to be put under before it could start. I saw her take a syringe out from a box near the desk and advance towards my Little, who in his restraints was incapable of resisting.

Tears were flowing down my face, my sobs muffled by the silencer pacifier. The pain from being spanked still lingered on my bottom, and as the nurse approached, a syringe in hand, and I restrained and helpless, I thought that it might be the end...

I saw my Little go limp and the nurse took the silencer out, she informed me that after the procedure, my Little would wake up around ten minutes later. That would be fine with me. The Little would wake up in the middle of the car journey.

----------------------------------------------------------

After a while the nurse came out of the operation room carrying my Little, I thank her and left, having already paid during the wait.

I arrived at my car and buckled the Little into my Littles car seat I bought before I came to the portal facility. It was basic, but it would do for now. Before I went to the drivers seat I made sure to put the silencer back into the Littles mouth as I did not want it to start screaming mid journey.

After five minutes of driving I felt the Little stir in his seat as he woke up.

My eyes opened slowly, taking in my surroundings, quickly recognizing that I was in a car and, as I looked down, strapped into a baby seat. The first thing I tried to do was unbuckle myself from the seat but no matter how hard I pressed down on the release, it wouldn't open. The second thing I done was look up to the giant, who was driving, and starting screaming against the silencer again, but to my horror, I found that it had been inflated more than last time, so even my loudest scream came out as nothing more than a muffled whimper, to my horrendous embarrassment.

I looked into my rear mirror amused as I watched the Little learned about his surroundings. I decided to focus on driving and soon I found myself outside my home. I got out of the car and decided to take the car seat with me into the house, I did not want the Little to start running off again. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. After I entered the living room I put the car seat down and took the silencer out. Hopefully my Little was in a talking mood. So I could explain this to him.

My whines and muffled screams died down as we approached the house, and the giant got out of his car. I was instead confused. The whole situation was confusing me, from the baby seat and pacifier to the strange operating theater I had been restrained in before being knocked out. So, as the giant carried me into his home still strapped into the baby seat, and took the silencer right out of my mouth, I looked up to him, glaring, and asked him, "Why?"

I smirked under my breath at the barrage of questions my Little had asked me.

"I am doing this because I want to own a Little like yourself. My name is Nielle and I will be your Daddy. I want you to behave yourself and obey me. And I cannot do that, not after you have been taken from your dimension." I said calmly, despite my Littles anger.