LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Couple needing rule ideas.

18 hours ago, babyziaga said:

My fiance(f) and I (m) are hoping for some diaper rules and punishment ideas. We are new to this whole thing any help is great. I am the little and she is the master. Thanks in advance. 

It is hard to give you any ideas for rules if we do not know more about your relationship with your Mistress.  My relationship is mostly female led with my wife when real life does not interfere.  She does not make specific rules when it comes to diapers or punishments because it is a waste of her time.

First and most important rule...obey your mistress at all times and treat her with the utmost respect.  For my wife this is what she loves the most about being dominant.  She loves being put on the pedestal and spoiled.  Mistresses belong higher than their slaves, particularly Dommy Mommies.  When I put my wife on a pedestal she is MUCH more willing to entertain the fetish side of a female led relationship.  For us this includes humiliation, watersports, chastity, cuckolding, denial, and of course Mommy taking care of her pathetic lil girl.

The worst punishment that she can give to me is when she does not entertain my lil girl sissy side at all.  This includes no diaper changes or teasing.  Despite the fact I am in diapers permanently she completely will ignore that fact if I have upset her or misbehaved.

As far as specific rules your Mistress should establish when and how you will be diapered. 

How often are you to be diapered?

Will you use your diapers and if so for wetting and/or messing?

Will you be diapered in public?

Will she be the only one allowed to change your diaper?

Will she perform diaper checks on you or will you be permitted to ask to have your diaper changed?

The list of rules for wearing diapers can be long and exhausting.  It is up to your better half to decide what works for both her and well her.  She is in charge, you want to be the baby.

Punishments that are popular in the ABDL world are of course forced messing which includes enemas and suppositories, corner time, early to beddy bye, washing your mouth out with soap, obviously spankings, etc.  My wife has delved out some extreme punishments in our relationship which I actually feel are too graphic to share here.  Once again the list can be very long and can include so many things.

I hope this gets you started.  Sit down and talk about it or better yet listen to the rules she feels are appropriate and obey them.

• 4 weeks later...

With regards to enemas, make sure you've both done your research thoroughly about health effects. I've heard of bad side effects sometimes from enemas (dehydration etc), though since it's not one of my kinks it's not something I know much about.

• 6 months later...

Rules are pretty personal. There are plenty tumblr posts out there that cover rule ideas.

We do not have a set of the rules, because those are always the daddy/mommy's prerogative... not the baby's decision. 

By the way, some rules seem like a good idea... but you need to think of the short term and long term impact. Public diaper humiliation might sound hot until that diaper check in public happens 5 feet from your boss or a coworker. Makes for a very awkward situation come Monday morning.

Above all be safe and have fun with it.