LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do for an income?

Pnwdiaper

I am currently a college student so I only work part time. I work retail at a small business when the owner needs help and I do odd jobs such as landscaping and light handyman work. I have been doing this for about a year now, prior to this I spent a couple of years working at one of the corporate offices of a fortune 500 company. 

Unfortunately my current work doesn’t allow for me to wear. Too many eyes on me. But when I worked in retail it was much easier to get away with wearing every once in a while.

Ph.D., but won't disclose in what discipline, sorry.  Could retire, but still having fun working, so why retire.  Wore diapers 4 days to work this week, changed twice because I was afraid of leaking.  No diapers on Friday because I gave a presentation at work.

I retired three years ago as a Librarian Assistant but oddly enough got called back this July to fill in for a couple of departments and also to do some consulting work. I'm still there, but I should be finishing up this week and then back to retirement. (YAY!)

• 1 month later...