LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do for an income?

Pnwdiaper

Hey there. Long time lurker first time posting. I was just curious to what you all do for work?

As a long time lover of diapers my biggest wish is to wear 24/7 as a "medical" need. I know there's alot of controversy over this but the truth is alot of people who are into diapers wish they could wear all the time. One of the biggest hurdles of this, besides finding a partner or friends who are understanding, is wearing to work. What will my coworkers think of me if they found out? What about my boss? 

Alot of us have, or would like to wear to work. What are some jobs or careers you've had that made it easy to wear to?

I used to wear 24/7 when I was living at my moms house and delivered pizzas. No suspicion what so ever besides one friend who'd slap my ass occasionally, but even then he never said anything. 

I recently moved from Southern California to Oregon, and wanted to start fresh as someone who just wore 24/7 already. However it took longer to find work than I had hoped and I ran out of diapers...

But I recently started this job as a press brake operator in a metal shop. It's nice because it's just you all day, there are no teams. There are different funky smells in the shop that would more than likely cover any smells coming from you, besides a bowel movement probably. But I feel it's a great job to wear 247 too and after I catch up on some bills I'm planning to. 

So I figured maybe we can start a thread about good jobs to wear to or careers you can get into that would make it easier to wear diapers to. 

So, what do you do for an income? 

I am currently working for retail.  And I am planning on going full time in the near future.  I also run an online website and that will help me buy the diapers for the full-time use.  As for my bosses well One already knows I just told her the truth I am having bladder and bowel issues.  Which is true it is one of the reasons I want to wear full time.

Not answer squestions about personal, PRIVATE matters from persons who just arrive and ask questions about personal PRIVATE matters that have no relevance  here

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Not to give any info about my type of work, but something to think about.  Say you were born with no bowel or bladder control.  Say you were in an accident and became incontinent.  Say that over time you had some muscle disorder that affected your ability to control your bladder and bowels.  You would have no choice in life but to wear diapers 24/7, and that means to work whatever job you have.  If your desire is to wear diapers 24/7 "for medical need", then it doesn't matter what job everyone here has or what job is easier to wear diapers at.  If that's what you want to do, "wear 24/7 as a "medical" need" and  "wanted to start fresh as someone who just wore 24/7 already", then "What will my coworkers think of me if they found out? What about my boss?" doesn't matter.  Any type of job you get now or in the future won't matter because either way, you will still be in diapers whatever the job is and you will have to just deal with it.  Sure, they may wonder, say a few things behind your back, sympathise, ignore it or just shrug it off as a medical thing you have no control over.  You may feel uncomfortable about it, but that's a possibility you have to deal with if you want to go 24/7/365.  Either you do it like people who are really incontinent, go all in, don't look back and tell people who may find out that you have a medical condition and you have no control of your bladder or bowels and wear diapers, or you are not ready to go 24/7/365 because of your worries and concerns.

I understand the point of your post.  Not everyone here wants to openly talk about what kind of work they do, but for sure some types of jobs people have are easier to wear diapers at without people knowing.  One fellow works by himself mostly and there is a toilet in the small locker room where he works.  Easy to stop in and change a diaper because he mostly works alone.  Construction workers or those who wear overalls, especially bulky ones in winter if they work outside hide diapers better.  Changing is always a problem.  If you work where the only locker room or rest room always has people in, such as everyone who gets their break at the same time, then changing diapers might be hard to do without everyone knowing.  Same if peolpe see you always carrying a back back with you when you go to the restroom.  They may ask what's in the back pack.  Wearing diapers where there is a dress code might be harder, especially if your "uniform" pants might be thin knit dress pants and you need thick premium diapers.  Driving a cross country truck is another job people here have and they wear diapers.  It can be practical over the road and if you have a sleeper cab, you can duck in there to change diapers.  Jobs where you usually work alone or with one or two other people would be easier to hide diapers.  Jobs where you have to wear coveralls or bulky clothing as well.  If you wear a normal shirt and do a lot of bending over, a diaper can be noticed if your shirt rides up in back and your diaper sticks out a little.  Usually there will be more chance of someone finding out if you work closely with a lot of people, say in an office with 100 others.  It just stands to reason the more people around, the more chance one of them might notice something.  Starting off in a new city with a new job where people don't know you or your background is easier since you can start by telling your boss that you have bladder issues and you wear protection.  They don't know your past life and history so there is no need to question the fact that you have a bladder issue.  Some people even start a new job and tell the HR manager right away so it's on the record if anyone finds out and asks questions or gives you any problem about it if they find out.  No one else has to know but with HR, it's a "heads up" so they aren't blind sided if someone does try and cause trouble for you because of your diapers.  People can be fired due to violating disability laws so alerting HR or your boss ahead of time can help put a stop to something before it gets started if an employee try's to give you any hassel or problems. 

• Like 1

I am a field service engineer and wear diapers to work everyday.  I climb, lay down, crawl under, over, and around machines all day long all in a very thick diaper.  Currently I am wearing Bambino Ultra stretch diapers which I like and hate all at the same time.  The fit is not so good but being able to readjust my diaper after a bowel movement is simply amazing.  Typically I wear Rearz Inspire + Incontrol, Rearz Princess, or ABU Simples....all to work.  It n

is not always easy wearing diapers all the time but it certainly makes me very happy.  Enough so to deal with the complications and hassles of wearing them. 

I don't see why some folks here seem to think it's a big deal saying what they do for a living

I mean it's not like anyone has to be specific about all the details: no offence anyone.

Anyway I used to work in a Homeware shop but am currently unemployed.

Also I haven't really got anything useful to say about the diaper thing, sorry PNW

To Christine's point, this is a new account and as of right now, this is its only post.  Doesn't hurt to have a bit of caution.  If this was a poll by DailyDi, then there may be a bit less apprehension by some of us to answer.

• Like 2

Yea sorry this is my first post, I had another account but with minimal posts too and I couldn't remember my login info. 

But everyone has a "first post" and I feel like this is a good topic of discussion. It's definitely interesting to hear what other people do for work, you don't have to tell us where you work just what you do ?

This is the first job I've had that 1) I wasn't looking forward to my last day on my first day and 2) I feel like I could successfully transition to 24/7 at this job

I know diapers are a hassle when wearing 24/7 and what not but my earliest memories are me wanting to be back in diapers. I've thought alot about it throughout my life and always was extra interested in careers you could wear diapers to. 

-pnw

I’m a diesel mechanic working on big rigs for a fuel company, and if there’s a job I’d like not wear diapers at, it’s this one. On top of several coworkers that would never let me hear the end of it, it just gets too flipping hot to wear diapers!

18 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Not answer squestions about personal, PRIVATE matters from persons who just arrive and ask questions about personal PRIVATE matters that have no relevance  here

You're bossy. 

I work at Wal-Mart. Housewares associate. I make everything real neat and because I'm also taking a diuretic for blood pressure, that means I get very thirsty and I pee a lot. 

Wearing a diaper with a liner means fewer trips to the restroom. 

4 hours ago, dyperbole said:

To Christine's point, this is a new account and as of right now, this is its only post.  Doesn't hurt to have a bit of caution.  If this was a poll by DailyDi, then there may be a bit less apprehension by some of us to answer.

Thank you. That sums it all up for me quite nicely.

3 hours ago, Red Yes Horse said:

I’m a diesel mechanic working on big rigs for a fuel company, and if there’s a job I’d like not wear diapers at, it’s this one. On top of several coworkers that would never let me hear the end of it, it just gets too flipping hot to wear diapers!

Yea I totally understand the shop vibe. I worked on cars for a few years and then more recently worked on hydraulic pumps, even though there's HR and no harassment laws or what have you, working in a shop is a completely different ball game where all that stuff is almost immediately out the window. There's an added aspect of "manliness" when you're wrenching for a living; you and your coworkers can get close and throwing a diaper into the mix is a recipe for disaster I feel. 

As much as I love cars and working on them, I pretty much don't feel happy unless I can wear diapers on a decent basis, and between leaning over fenders and wrenching above your head, not the place to be wearing diapers. And like you mentioned the heat. It would regularly be over 120 degrees in the shop during summertime, couldn't imagine having a diaper taped on... 

I mostly work at home, so being diapered at work is not hard. Though it does sometimes strike me as strange when I’m on a telecon talking serious business while sitting there in a thick PeekABU diaper and a shirt like this, with a pacifier clipped to it.

I find it easier to not be diapered at the office, simply because it’s less distracting. 

Eww yuk public restrooms are gross. At this new job I'm at, I'll go and use the restroom a couple times a day. More time than not I'll hear someone flush, not wash their hands, and go back to work. Plus the toilets are gross themselves, i hate having to use the seat protector things. 

I paper towel grab the 4 handles on my way back to work after leaving the restroom. Really gross to think how many germs are lurking around there. Just another reason to go full time... 

I do construction work, mostly home renovations now. I've worked on all kinds of homes in diapers, from millionaire's mansions to low-end rentals in the presence of owners and other workers. I just wear blue jeans like so many others in my business do. It's as much about your attitude as anything else.

Bettypooh

Haha funny enough, I went into the bathroom at 1:45 to a very familiar sound of diaper tapes and crinkling. I went into the closest stall which ended up being right next to him. He got shy and sat down on the toilet and didn't make a sound until I left. 

Thought that was pretty funny... 

On 9/26/2018 at 7:28 PM, erevu said:

I mostly work at home, so being diapered at work is not hard. Though it does sometimes strike me as strange when I’m on a telecon talking serious business while sitting there in a thick PeekABU diaper and a shirt like this, with a pacifier clipped to it.

I find it easier to not be diapered at the office, simply because it’s less distracting. 

I work at home as well, and notice the same thing.  It's a bit strange when I'm in a meeting and diapered, or fiddling with a pacifier.  My pacifier operates as my fidget

14 hours ago, Pnwdiaper said:

Haha funny enough, I went into the bathroom at 1:45 to a very familiar sound of diaper tapes and crinkling. I went into the closest stall which ended up being right next to him. He got shy and sat down on the toilet and didn't make a sound until I left. 

Thought that was pretty funny... 

You should have changed your own diaper when in the next stall and then see what happened!