LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing combined cloth and disposable

I do this all the time! I'm a college student so buying cute printed ABDL diapers isn't possible all the time, so I'll wear cheaper plain medical diapers and a cute ABDL cloth pocket diaper over it. This though cute, also has the added side effect of being really big and bulgy, not to mention warm, best arrangement to go to sleep with! :lol: 

Yep, me too.  Normally will poke holes in the disposable first then add a cloth diaper and plastic pants.The disposable fills then leaks in to the cloth. Love the bulk feeling too not to mention the long lasting.

• 3 months later...

I wear a cloth over a disposable for clean up purposes when I have a bowel movement in my diaper.  It is just so much easier to throw the diaper away then having to clean all the mess off of a cloth diaper.  

Cloth over disposable is one of my preferred diaper combinations as a matter of fact it is the combination I wear throughout the day and at night I turn to just cloth. It is a wonderful combination if you’d ask me, if the disposable starts to leak the cloth diaper will catch it. It never fails me.

10 hours ago, tsaaboy said:

I wear a cloth over a disposable for clean up purposes when I have a bowel movement in my diaper.  It is just so much easier to throw the diaper away then having to clean all the mess off of a cloth diaper.  

I take it you don't wear that often that you can throw it away after a change.

I don't believe anyone reuses a disposable diaper.  So I think yo didn't understand what I said.  I wear a cloth diaper over a disposable so if I mess my diaper then when I go to change I only have to throw the disposable away with all the mess in it.  The cloth diaper is only saturated with urine so I don't have a mess to clean up off the cloth diaper all I have to do is add it to my diaper pail.  Yes I don't wear cloth diapers that often but when I do I don't want to clean up a mess.  Wearing a cloth diaper over a disposable allows me to be able to wear the same diaper for a extended period of time so I don't have to worry about the disposable leaking when it is over saturated.

• Thanks 1
On 1/24/2019 at 6:04 AM, tsaaboy said:

I don't believe anyone reuses a disposable diaper.  So I think yo didn't understand what I said.  I wear a cloth diaper over a disposable so if I mess my diaper then when I go to change I only have to throw the disposable away with all the mess in it.  The cloth diaper is only saturated with urine so I don't have a mess to clean up off the cloth diaper all I have to do is add it to my diaper pail.  Yes I don't wear cloth diapers that often but when I do I don't want to clean up a mess.  Wearing a cloth diaper over a disposable allows me to be able to wear the same diaper for a extended period of time so I don't have to worry about the disposable leaking when it is over saturated.

That is exactly what I myself though you meant in your post.

I don't know if this counts but I like to wear a Kins polyester terry lined pull-up over disposable diapers. I have not had a wet bed since I started wearing this combination. The terry lining seems to catch any leaks and the polyester outer pant keeps the bed dry.

I used to wear a Disney Princess AIO diaper over my disposables while sleeping to help mitigate any leakage on to the bedsheets at night.  I found that the sheer bulkiness between my legs made it difficult to sleep so now I simple wear a disposable diaper with protective panties and have sweet dreams.

On 1/27/2019 at 6:25 PM, Justdiapers said:

I don't know if this counts but I like to wear a Kins polyester terry lined pull-up over disposable diapers. I have not had a wet bed since I started wearing this combination. The terry lining seems to catch any leaks and the polyester outer pant keeps the bed dry.

I use the exact same combination for the same reason. The terry lining soaks up any leaks and keeps everything contained.