LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Simultaneously Excited, Happy & Nervous

pppants

I ordered a couple packs of PeekABU's last week that were slated for delivery tomorrow when my wife is at work. Unfortunately I got an alert that they were delivered today. 

So since 1:00 today I've been daydreaming about getting home and taping one on, but I'm a bit nervous for the response from my wife when I get home. She rarely says anything when I receive diaper shipments but that's because I stratigicly plan delivery when she's away. However my last two shipments have arrived a day early and she's been home to receive them both. 

This wouldn't be a big deal except I just received a case of L4s last week. She's fine with me doing my own thing with what she calls "my special underpants" but 50 diapers delieverd in less than a week may raise some questions. 

I guess we shall shall see. Regardless, I'm pumped for my new dips!

38 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Tell her it was a sale and you saved money! Or just say you needed to make sure you had a good supply as you were running lower than normal. :) 

The on sale bit was what I was prepared to respond with had there been any inquiries. To this point there's been nothing said. 

Upon arriving home I noticed the box sitting in the foyer, but I ignored it in favor of greeting my wife and chatting about the day whilst she's preparing dinner. Then a short wile later I retrieved the box and quietly walked past her to carry out downstairs. Still nothing has been said. 

At this point I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to put one on. We're currently having happy hour cocktails on our porch whilst dinner is in the oven. I'm still trying to guage her mood. We shall see. 

13 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

They are just underwear. Put it on under your pants and don't worry about it. :D

I did, and they're fantastic!

Been holding for a bit, so I had a decent initial wetting to warm them up right away! After a 20 second wee, I barely felt wet and visually you can hardly notice anything. 

I've heard rumors they swell beyond belief. That's the goal tonight. But I don't want to go to bed in a wet one and risk leaking.  So I've gotta hydrate quickly if I'm to get my monies worth outta this one before bed. 

This is my first foree into ABDL diapers. Previously I've only ever wornd the typical medical dips (Confidry, Abena, Molicares, Northshore, etc).

I don't identify as AB, I'm purely DL, but the reviews were so good and they looked so squishy I just had to try them. I've gotta say, I kinda dig the little guy peeking outta my waistband. And I love the extra crinkle of the plastic from landing zone  

That's awesome. I'm glad you found a cost effective solution. It feels like the trade off is several changes being required throughout the day. But hey, whatever works. Right?

I personally only wear for recreation during the day. At night however, after a few drinks diapers have become a necessity if I want a dry bed in the AM. 

19 hours ago, pppants said:

I ordered a couple packs of PeekABU's last week that were slated for delivery tomorrow when my wife is at work. Unfortunately I got an alert that they were delivered today. 

So since 1:00 today I've been daydreaming about getting home and taping one on, but I'm a bit nervous for the response from my wife when I get home. She rarely says anything when I receive diaper shipments but that's because I stratigicly plan delivery when she's away. However my last two shipments have arrived a day early and she's been home to receive them both. 

This wouldn't be a big deal except I just received a case of L4s last week. She's fine with me doing my own thing with what she calls "my special underpants" but 50 diapers delieverd in less than a week may raise some questions. 

I guess we shall shall see. Regardless, I'm pumped for my new dips!

pppants so how did it go with your wife?  Did she ever confront you or just left it be?

I wish I could have that many diapers in my house though since I live at home with my mom and stepdad there is no way in the world that would ever happen.  Once I get my own place Game over I am ordering a lot of diapers.  So I am always stocked up.