LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

American Vandal Season 2

DailyDi

A netflix show, a spoof of "true crime" documentaries where the crimes take place in high schools. In season two one of the suspects is "Diapey" Drew a kid who had photos of him in a diaper, sucking on a bottle leaked online. Several of the photos are shown with captions like "I've been a bad boy!"

Yes I did watch it all.  In fact I polished off both seasons in 4 days.  It was great.  The ending was pretty good IMO and reminded me so much of an episode of Black Mirror.....just not as dark.

I'm hoping for season 3 next year.

• 4 weeks later...

i'm hoping for season 3 next year.

Sadly Netflix just announced they are not renewing the show next year. No idea why but maybe they got complaints because of all the poop stuff this season.

Just finished season 2. It was interesting enough, but it sounded like Drew was only doing the diaper thing because the "girl" he thought he was hitting it off with online told him she had a diaper fetish. It makes sense if you are going to try and blackmail someone you'd try and get them to do something embarrassing to later use as leverage to comply with your demands.