LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just a thought

Just a thought!

Before we get going here on my thought I am a Christian though born catholic.  I do go to church from time to time when I can get there.

Now know one in my church knows about the diaper side nor do I ever want to have to tell them or explain to them for any reason.  As I can see right now how they would be quoting the bible which I would not mind but what bothers me is they would be judging me.  Or others for what we like.  Or what we need as for comfort and also help with mental health. 

What bothers me about religion is this.  God wants us to be happy and living well though we are not allowed to express feeling’s it seems or emotions towards different things.

I do not see a sin in liking diapers nor wearing them for comfort or helping with mental health.  To them the churches would rather us fill our brains with medication to help cope with something that is not good.  Mental health medication does not really help it really clouds the mind.  That is just my thoughts.

But it still bothers me that religious people judge others.

That is all from me.

People will always find reason to be judgmental, especially if they don't understand something. Nowhere in the Bible is the word diapers mentioned. What people choose to do is up to them. Yes. They must be aware of their motives and reasons for doing things, and keep those in check. But I have left churches for various reasons. My last church (ie in 2014; I have been in an amazing church since 2015) didn't give  a care in the world about me when I had a hip operation. Noone visited me. I didn't hear from the church for about a year. Then the pastir asked me to meet with him, and just said to me to stop liking my favourite band if I want to be a Christian...?

18 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

People will always find reason to be judgmental, especially if they don't understand something. Nowhere in the Bible is the word diapers mentioned. What people choose to do is up to them. Yes. They must be aware of their motives and reasons for doing things, and keep those in check. But I have left churches for various reasons. My last church (ie in 2014; I have been in an amazing church since 2015) didn't give  a care in the world about me when I had a hip operation. Noone visited me. I didn't hear from the church for about a year. Then the pastir asked me to meet with him, and just said to me to stop liking my favourite band if I want to be a Christian...?

see that last part gets me who is he to tell you to stop liking your favorite band.  Gee if my paster new some of the music I listen to he would probably tell me that is not good music to listen to.

I listen to certain music to help me write or to help me do other things.  I have a vivid imagination and music helps me do different things.

Few things in the Bible are patently clear or concise, but judgement, love, faith, and some other things are very clear. When any sect does not follow and abide by those very clear and concise instructions they are not being Christian. We aren't to judge people, but we're supposed to judge wisely with the rest, and that includes our choice of sects and of which Church in that sect we attend. As I've never seen one sect or one Church that gets these basic principles right in my nearly 60 years of life, my advice is to study and learn on your own so that you do not get misled and pressured by these "pseudo-Christians" into making the mistakes that they do. You cannot help someone else get things right until they are right in you first.

Bettypooh

Religion is nothing more than man trying to reach God. Being Christian is to be a follower of Christ ie in a relationship with Christ. I know that he knows the darkest parts of my heart and if he’s ok with those parts I know he is ok with my choice of underwear. At least that is what I tell myself. Who knows I could be completely wrong. 

God loves us where we are at. He does not love us any less because of us wearing diapers. It is also our job not to judge others. My Heavenly Father will do the judging. He says" hope, faith and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE" Just love one another. Plus where is your heart. God wants whats in your heart. Be faithful to Him. Love people where they are. And be obedient to God. Bettypooh hit alot of it on the head. 

16 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Few things in the Bible are patently clear or concise, but judgement, love, faith, and some other things are very clear. When any sect does not follow and abide by those very clear and concise instructions they are not being Christian. We aren't to judge people, but we're supposed to judge wisely with the rest, and that includes our choice of sects and of which Church in that sect we attend. As I've never seen one sect or one Church that gets these basic principles right in my nearly 60 years of life, my advice is to study and learn on your own so that you do not get misled and pressured by these "pseudo-Christians" into making the mistakes that they do. You cannot help someone else get things right until they are right in you first.

Bettypooh

Thank you Bettypooh

13 hours ago, Guest Jlong said:

Religion is nothing more than man trying to reach God. Being Christian is to be a follower of Christ ie in a relationship with Christ. I know that he knows the darkest parts of my heart and if he’s ok with those parts I know he is ok with my choice of underwear. At least that is what I tell myself. Who knows I could be completely wrong. 

Than you Guest Jlong

4 hours ago, diaperguy said:

God loves us where we are at. He does not love us any less because of us wearing diapers. It is also our job not to judge others. My Heavenly Father will do the judging. He says" hope, faith and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE" Just love one another. Plus where is your heart. God wants whats in your heart. Be faithful to Him. Love people where they are. And be obedient to God. Bettypooh hit alot of it on the head. 

Thank you diaperguy

On 9/23/2018 at 11:57 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

see that last part gets me who is he to tell you to stop liking your favorite band.  Gee if my paster new some of the music I listen to he would probably tell me that is not good music to listen to.

I listen to certain music to help me write or to help me do other things.  I have a vivid imagination and music helps me do different things.

A church pastor should have no say in what music you like, nor should they try to change your opinion of bands. My pastor knows I listen to death metal, and doesn't mind that in the least. My church is very laid back on dress code, and I've gone with a Metallica shirt with someone getting the electric chair on the back. Many people told me "Nice shirt".

If anyone in whatever church you attend, should ask what your tastes are in anything, and then stand in judgement of that. My retort to them would be, “are you here seeking God, or are you here to pass judgement, in spite of God”? I might even tell them, to F.O. ! 

Also have to wonder, how they might interpret “ who here among us, can cast the first stone?” 

• 3 weeks later...

Michael wrote an entire article on this very topic.  https://abdiscover.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/a-christian-response-to-being-an-adult-baby.pdf

God does want us to be happy, but He has established rules an has expectations. I doubt most Christians would accept ABDL but then again, the general community doesn't either. Ignorance on personal identity is hardly only in Church. Society in general is ignorant. You only have to trawl the internet to find particularly younger people espousing their 'tolerance' of issue A, B or C only to find them highly ignorant and intolerant of D, E and F.

Look at the article and I think you will find it is pretty well balanced and has received good reviews.

• 1 year later...

The Bible is quite explicit about Christian's judging anyone to the effect of "Judge not, lest ye be judged." Also the scripture says that Christ will reveal of our darkest hidden to the light and we will all stand accountable for everything we have done in life on that day of judgement. I have had the dishonor of being exposed to my church family by my ex-wife and they pastor, and congregation pretty much outed me and removed my membership, plus had me seek psychological help for OCD back years ago. It was quite traumatizing, but I managed to survive, find a new church family, and I don't disclose anything about my personal life style, or practices, and I don't think it's their business to know it either. I sometimes find myself standing in judgement of say Trans, and Gay, but I have to remember that we're all just passing through this life to eternity. That keeps me centered on God, and Christ as a born again believer. I think the enemy will use anything, up to and including fear, lies, deceit, and relationships to separate us from our Heavenly Father, and our TRUE destiny with Christ forever. Romans 8: 38 and 39 keep me centered in my faith knowing there isn't anything on earth, or heaven or Hell that can separate me from My Heavenly Father.

Romans 8:38-39 King James Version (KJV)

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• 4 weeks later...
Bettypooh

That’s a no true Scotsman fallacy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 months later...
On 9/23/2018 at 10:41 PM, dlsafrica said:

No where is diapers mentioned is correct, but the Bible is very clear on having other gods, or idols because our God is a jealous God. Addiction in any form whether diapers, drugs, or alcohol is an idol we choose to worship instead of God Almighty. Idol is what man refers to as an addiction, and it comes in many forms. The Bible is very clear that as Christian's are judge not lest we be judged by God. But, the Bible is clear that we are to keep each other accountable as brothers and sisters in Christ.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are overthinking this and that's coming from an atheist. The only thing religion has to say on this is that you should not let it control your life. Coincidentally, that is also by definition when the fetish becomes a psychological problem that needs treatment.

• 1 month later...

God's greatest commandment was from Jesus to love one another as yourself. You don't have to love the sin, but we are to love the sinner as God loved us to send Jesus to be our payment for our sins on the cross. Whether or not wearing diapers is, or isn't a sin isn't for us to judge. That will be done by God on our day of judgement the only thing that will matter is when the Father asks, "Does that name appear in the Lamb's book of Life?" If it does, we will be admitted into heaven for eternity, and if the name does NOT appear Jesus will say, "Depart from me, I never knew you." and into the lake of fire you will be cast for all eternity. The Bible is very clear in this, and this alone is all that is needed to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven with God, and Jesus.