LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Manhattan public toilets

The few times I go into "THE CITY" (New York City), I always wear something.  We were going into a restaurant and some guy was getting booted out for trying to use the bathroom.  OF course across the street was some sort of small cafe he could of got a bottle of water from.  The  Schnippers restaurant across from Port Authority Bus terminal  is interesting where you get a code on your receipt to unlock the bathroom.  The place is kind of busy so you might be able to just slide in as someone is coming out of it.  One time the door seemed stuck open a bit.

1 hour ago, 2sail2 said:

The few times I go into "THE CITY" (New York City), I always wear something.  

Good idea!  The cops don't like naked people running around the city of New York! :roflmao:

Seriously, some places in New York City can be creepy and even though some of the little eateries at street level in some big buildings have businessmen eating there, I have seen a lot of people I don't think I would want to be in a restroom with for one reason or another.  Being from small town midwest, I too might choose a diaper if I had to be walking around a city like New York.  No offence to the people of New York.

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I found that the bathrooms in the AMTRAK side of Penn Station are pretty horrendous, but the ones in the LIRR side of the station are much nicer.

o geez, how could I forget PABT.  I fear for my life in there.

• 1 month later...

Port Authority isn't much better!  I can't speak for the men's rooms, but the ladies rooms lack something for certain.  And I've noticed most food places in NYC either have an electronic lock with a receipt code or require a key.  Especially those around mass transit hubs (bus, train, subway)  Fortunately my Daddy is from NYC, so I drive in padded, and he makes sure I stay padded.

1 hour ago, nappylover78 said:

Adult changing tables and diaper vending machines, is that what they are lacking? ;)

You know, while we're on that thought:  Why don't diaper vending machines exist?  Not exclusively adults, but sometimes an emergency calls.  I'm sure it happens.

23 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

You know, while we're on that thought:  Why don't diaper vending machines exist?  Not exclusively adults, but sometimes an emergency calls.  I'm sure it happens.

I’d be very surprised if it happens often enough to offset the cost involved with offering them. 

On 10/28/2018 at 6:13 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

They do.  I have seen baby diaper vending machines in several rest rooms by the baby changing table.  Usually they are cheap disposables and maybe only in one size, but when Dad is in the restroom with his kid's messy diaper half off and discovers the diaper bag is empty because he forgot to refill it, he will be happy for any type of cheap wrong sized diaper to get him by until he gets home or buys a pack at the store.

I've never been to New York, but where I live I'd rather wear a diaper than deal with some of the scummy public toilets, and that's just going to the local malls lol.  I can't imagine the nightmare that would be New York public toilets. 

• 3 weeks later...