LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Badnites

Imagine to find a new product in the diaper isle, in the same shelf dedicated to products for bedwetting teenagers. This product, however, feels like a punch in the stomach, when compared with the “good” neighbors. The shape and dimensions are similar, but this new product has a black package and the only decorations are some unfriendly eyes and some “shark smiles” coming out of the dark.

On the package, under the brand name “BADNITES”, written in bold bloody letters (Halloween style), comes the warning “do NOT use this product on good kids” and the promise that “this underwear will make the user seriously regret not making it in time to the toilet”.

Would you be curious?

3 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I'd be curious...but not curious enough to find out what happens enough to experiment and try it for myself.   I like the idea of it though, and think it would make an excellent story.  Especially with Halloween just around the bend. :D 

The idea is there to be stolen, so feel free to do whatever you like with it.

The director of the store, however, decided to move those new "diapers" in the shelf dedicated to rat traps and pest poisons...

I have a better idea. Instead of the black and ghoul, how about one with a watery background and full-plate armor armed medieval horsemen, called Wetknights?

If you wish to keep the S&M theme, then "If thou doth not makest it to the King John, Thou getteth a lancing pain"

I know; King John was 200 years before the age of plate: What wantest though for nuppence. A rubber bisquitte?

22 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

I have a better idea. Instead of the black and ghoul, how about one with a watery background and full-plate armor armed medieval horsemen, called Wetknights?

If you wish to keep the S&M theme, then "If you do not make it to the King John, You get a lancing pain"

Medioeval torture diapers: you pee in them and you get an "iron maiden" treatment ;)

• Like 1

or racking pain or...

On 9/22/2018 at 4:51 PM, Little Christine said:

If you wish to keep the S&M theme, then "If thou doth not makest it to the King John, Thou getteth a lancing pain"

I know; King John was 200 years before the age of plate: What wantest though for nuppence. A rubber bisquitte?

And perhaps the Wetknight designs could be made so that when the diaper gets wet, it falls apart.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2018 at 8:23 AM, Bonsai said:

Imagine to find a new product in the diaper isle, in the same shelf dedicated to products for bedwetting teenagers...

On the package, under the brand name “BADNITES”, written in bold bloody letters (Halloween style), comes the warning “do NOT use this product on good kids” and the promise that “this underwear will make the user seriously regret not making it in time to the toilet”.

So, what if I were a bad kid who wanted to wet my diapers at night? Would this prevent that? Like, is there a double negative to these BADNITES, where if I didn't want to be potty-trained, this would force me to be?