LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing in the potty

And a waiste of time if You are prepared like this

legs.jpg

Double diaperss and 3 pair of rubber panties. Which is part of this

On 9/21/2018 at 3:21 PM, mndl said:

You know, peeing in a toilet just seems so unnatural to me.  I don't like it.

Thoughts?

I don't like talking about such things in polite company?

I will if I'm in a situation where I'm concerned that my diaper won't last until I can get home, or some times if I'm not wearing a diaper at home.  

I like diapers at times due to me being a DL and having this diaper fetish.  I do not wear 24/7 and while I do enjoy the times I wear diapers, I use the toilet most of the time.  While I don't mind a wet diaper when I'm in the mood, I wouldn't want to always walk around in my own urine and feces in my pants, diaper or on my body.

If you really want that child potty experence then your looking at something like thiscentury-century-portable-toilet-3-gallon

Or if absorbent underwear is your thing then look at one of the adult diaper sites.

Happy potty hunting!

PS: I do tend to have a preference for the absorbent underwear as its more convenient but sometimes suations dont allow for it. I guess having options is better then nothing

On 9/22/2018 at 12:21 AM, mndl said:

You know, peeing in a toilet just seems so unnatural to me.  I don't like it.

Thoughts?

Well unnatural, I don’t know I hate it that is for sure, and the thing I hate about it is the splattering in the toilet. On the other hand, I hate to poop in diaper even more that I won’t do unless it is a real accident which doesn’t happen too often thank god, I absolutely hate the smell and the cleaning up. I go to the toilet once a day under normal circumstances to take a dump.