LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from a diaper lover

Hello DiaperLover, and welcome. Nice to meet you, and always glad to see a new dL here. Is there anymore, you might want to tell us about yourself, or share. Don’t be shy, we are all here for pretty much the same. But, if you really don’t want to tell much, that’s ok too. Maybe see you around? Have fun and enjoy! 

Hello Diaper lovers, I love my diapers too and wetting them too, I have been wearing every night diapers and through the day pull-ups since 2002, that is when after my wife passed away. I now have a g/f she is my mommy and we are going to get married next year, she love diapering me and seeing me run around the house just in my diapers, oh she spanks me to for being so naughty. I am also looking for other guys in my area wh0 are also into wearing and wetting.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2018 at 7:22 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi DiaperLover welcome to the Daily Diapers website.  HOw long have you been a DL what kind do you prefer?  

I have been a diaper lover since I was 5 or 6 I just love wearing them! I love Drynites 8-15 as they fit me and I think they are quite noisy and big but I am yet to find the perfect diaper for me

6 minutes ago, DiaperLover :) said:

I have been a diaper lover since I was 5 or 6 I just love wearing them! I love Drynites 8-15 as they fit me and I think they are quite noisy and big but I am yet to find the perfect diaper for me

Awesome!

On 9/22/2018 at 4:21 PM, AbabeBill said:

Hello DiaperLover, and welcome. Nice to meet you, and always glad to see a new dL here. Is there anymore, you might want to tell us about yourself, or share. Don’t be shy, we are all here for pretty much the same. But, if you really don’t want to tell much, that’s ok too. Maybe see you around? Have fun and enjoy! 

I love to wear diaper and love wetting them even more. I have been a DL since I was 5 or 6 and I’m so happy I am a DL. I wouldn’t say I’m a AB but I have my AB moments every now and then. I am yet to find the perfect diaper for me but I would love a noisy, big, noticeable diaper. 

See you around

4 hours ago, DiaperLover :) said:

I love to wear diaper and love wetting them even more. I have been a DL since I was 5 or 6 and I’m so happy I am a DL. I wouldn’t say I’m a AB but I have my AB moments every now and then. I am yet to find the perfect diaper for me but I would love a noisy, big, noticeable diaper. 

See you around

Finding what is best, or what you like most, is part of the fun I think. If you want a noisy diaper, you might want to find some “Peva” plastic diaper covers. You could use them with any diaper, and they will give some add protection too. They are extremely crinkly noisy! 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, DiaperLover :) said:

See you around

I am currently wearing a ABU Space diaper and they are really noisy!  I really like them and how they feel and they can hold a lot of urine!  

• Like 1