LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welp, my FedEx guy knows....and possibly my neighbor

pppants

I had a case of M4s delivered yesterday, and there's no denying what was in the box. In addition to the Abri-form indicator written on the side, the box handle had been ripped and was clearly showing there were diapers in there. 

I guess I don't really care if some random FedEx guy knows I order adult diapers by the case, but my Amazon packages are frequently mis-delivered and placed on my neighbor's porch. When this happens he or I respectfully place the package on the correct owners porch with no notice. With that in mind I've got no way of knowing if that happened yesterday or it was delivered correctly. I'm not sweating it, but it's a little unnerving not knowing if someone else other than wife my knows about my diapers. 

9160359D-3BC4-47FA-8003-4EB03B8D97DB.jpeg

This is the second time the handle on the Abena case was torn upon delivery. The first time was not nearly as noticeable as this.  Clearly a design flaw. They either need to use double walled boxes, or ditch the handles all together. 

The FedEx driver has probably delivered thousands of these to hundreds of other people.
As for your neighbor, do you two usually let each other know that a package has been mistakenly delivered to the other's porch, after one of you replaces it to the proper porch?

WAIT, GUYS
We're being pranked
Those aren't M4s
Those are L4s

Odesláno z mého F8331 pomocí Tapatalk

2 hours ago, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

The FedEx driver has probably delivered thousands of these to hundreds of other people.
As for your neighbor, do you two usually let each other know that a package has been mistakenly delivered to the other's porch, after one of you replaces it to the proper porch?

WAIT, GUYS
We're being pranked
Those aren't M4s
Those are L4s

Odesláno z mého F8331 pomocí Tapatalk

Typically no, we don't advise the other of a miss- delivered package unless we happen to cross paths when we're dropping the package. 

As far as the M4 L4 confusion, I was once smaller and rocked the M4s. I blindly typed what popped into my head. 

M4 L4 who cares? It's a cost effective decent quality dip. 

It sure is, I like them too, only in my whereabouts only the breathable version is readily available. I was just jesting ;)

Well, if he did in fact replace this package to your porch and never mentioned anything about it this time, either he hasn't paid attention to the box, damaged handles and its content, in which case there's not much to worry about, or he did but doesn't want to talk about it, in which case unless he's a gossiper, there's also not much to worry about. 

I'm not sure about your area but where I live, I've seen people, and not just old people, carry packages of adult diapers in broad daylight going down a busy street, just day before yesterday I saw a woman on a very busy subway station carry a box labeled seni super plus, and I was the only one to care. Several times when I've ordered diapers online and then picked them up at a pharmacy where they handed them over in a transparent bag; once at a medical supplies store where they gave me 5 packages of diapers without any box or bag at all, but they just dropped five packages for me on the counter with zero fucks given about how am I supposed to carry all of that home from there, luckily I came prepared with humongous Ikea bags; few times at a post office in quite an obvious box, and each time there were other people around. No one ever cared, really. 

Unfortunately people will find out you wear diapers one way or another over time , its part of having to deal with wearing diapers after 4 years of wearing 24/7 I have long since stopped worring if some one finds out . Diapers are a part of my life now due ro a medical issue I have no shame or embarrassment if random people find out by accident .  

• Like 1
23 hours ago, pppants said:

This is the second time the handle on the Abena case was torn upon delivery. The first time was not nearly as noticeable as this.  Clearly a design flaw. They either need to use double walled boxes, or ditch the handles all together. 

Or maybe it could be,  "Gee.  I'm the Fed-Ex delivery guy and this is the second time I delivered a box that I think may be adult diapers to this house.  Last time I tore the box open but couldn't really see well enough inside to know for sure.  This time I'll tear it open even more.  There!  Yup!  It's adult diapers!  Now I know for sure this guy living here wears diapers!"

Maybe he's the nice kind of non-assuming FedEx driver who knows only that the guy (or someone else) who lives there has diapers delivered, for unknown reasons :D

I used to work as a driver for a parcel delivery service for about six months, and I didn't bother trying to remember what the stuff I delivered was. However I still remember a lot of it. As far as I know, none of them were adult diapers though. 

Interesting!  I am not sure what I would be like if I found my box open.  Not to the surprise of the driver though I really do not care.

But I still live at home with my stepdad and mom and my mom does now my stepdad does not and it would not be a good time for me to have to explain to him why I am ordering diapers.

Nor do I want to explain why I wear diapers and such.  Though I am sure one day it will come out as I am working to wear full time. And use them for there purpose.  So I am sure he will one day find out.

I really do not care anymore.

Just had an interesting thought  because of this topic.  I  seen on the news several times where people follow a UPS or FedEx truck and steal what was delivered.  Just wondering if thieves have ever stolen a delivery, and ended up with Someone's diapers??

I have all my packages delivered to The UPS Store. And if the people there, ever cop a look at a damaged package to spy any diapers, they still can’t know, they are for me personally. 

But, having everything shipped there, is great. Very secure, no worries about being left out, won’t be at someone else’s door, and it’s not my own person address on labels. 

I have had similar diaper exposure mishaps before.  Once my sixteen year old step daughter signed for a damaged box of my diapers.  Fortunately, nothing was ever said to her mother or I concerning what she almost assuredly noticed.  Since that incident I have had most of my diapers shipped to a FedEx drop off point which happens to be a Walgreens a few miles from the house.  I do not care who at Walgreens knows I wear diapers.  I am sure a lot of diapers get delivered to a pharmacy after all.

20180702_173117_240x320.jpg

15 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I have had similar diaper exposure mishaps before.  Once my sixteen year old step daughter signed for a damaged box of my diapers.  Fortunately, nothing was ever said to her mother or I concerning what she almost assuredly noticed.  Since that incident I have had most of my diapers shipped to a FedEx drop off point which happens to be a Walgreens a few miles from the house.  I do not care who at Walgreens knows I wear diapers.  I am sure a lot of diapers get delivered to a pharmacy after all.

I would be mortified if my stepdad found out.  I just do not want him to know at this time.  And have to explain myself.

When I used to work for the parcel distribution firm, us drivers were not allowed to just drop off a parcel at someone's doorstep unless we had an explicit agreement from the recipient, for the exact reason that if we just dropped it off, someone could steal it. Some of them were regular customers who either had permanent instructions attached to their address in the system about where to leave their parcels, or they just told us over the phone to leave the parcel in specific place and do the same for any future orders, whom I'd have to remember. Otherwise I always asked the recipient, if no one was home, to give me a description of their place so I wouldn't mistakenly put it at someone else's.

Only in few rare cases, when there was no one present at the address AND I couldn't reach the recipient on the phome AND the name and the address on the parcel matched with the number on the house and the name on the mailbox or doorbell (some houses didn't have a number or name, sometimes both, visible anywhere, and there were villages where you had two or even three houses with the same number), AND it was in a location where people generally knew each other well so the risk of a parcel theft was next to none, AND the parcel didn't look expensive, I'd then date drop it off, but I still put it some place where it would be both out of sight of someone just passing by and sheltered from weather, and then I'd send the recipient a text to notify them of the delivery. 

Simply dropping a parcel, possibly an expensive one, with zero fucks given, was unthinkable. Well to me anyway, some drivers did that to save time, but some of them would then get fines if the recipient complained that his package was just dropped off without his consent, and sometimes the driver had to pay for the price of the parcel if it was stolen (or if the customer only claimed it was stolen; it might not even have been really stolen, but if the customer complained about it being dropped off without his consent and claimed the parcel was "missing", well 'the customers is always right' rule applied). 

Anyway. Over here we have several pharmacy chains (and one pharmacy franchise) where I simply order online and select the nearest 'outlet', and for a lack of a better term, where I pick up my order. I have one just across the street from where I live. It seems like the best option, if you don't care for a parcel delivery hassle with FedEx or UPS or DHL or whatever other parcel services there are, and don't want people involved with your order of diapers, except those who need to be, such as the pharmacist, in this case, who hands my orders over to me. But for all she cares, I could be a caregiver or something. I don't think it really matters to her, I bet she handles more diaper packages per week than we do per year. 

There are other benefits too; if the order is delivered to one of their brick and mortar pharmacies, they don't charge for shipping.

I'm sure there are similar services in other countries. You should check them out and consider them.