LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Final Frontier Exploration

BabyGabrial

Mirical is a young girl at the age of 18 years of age. She is african American with light brown skin and green eyes with black hair going down her back. She is a pretty immature but she knows how to do her job. Her job being many different things depending on what job she takes. She and her partner are independent explores. They have their own ship that they use for exploration, mining, and scanning. They call their ship named Mater Et Filia. They go from station to station going around taking jobs and turning them in. They are completely independent contractors. No alliance, no allegiance, no full time employer. They make their own hours as long as the job doesn't have a time limit. That doesn't matter though when they are frequently on the job. She is a good scanner while her partern is an excellent pilot and navigator.

Amare Star was a twenty five year old of Native American blood. She had deep blue eyes, short blonde hair, and had a special relationship with her partner. Her partner could act more like a kid than an adult at times which was why she had been attracted to her in the first place. They had just arrived at a space station to relax and look for a new job. "Ok before you go out show me your diaper so I know it's still clean and dry" Amare told Mirical as she knew that she would probably try going to the space station first even if she required a diaper change before hand.

Mirical whined "but it's dryyyyyyyyy" she protested even though it is soggy. Her uniform was custom made so that she could get easy diaper changes. Her c-cup chest not really showing much when suited up or in a pretty dress.  She waddled over to mommy Amare for her diaper check. She liked being checked but she was a cranky little thing when she woke up.

Amare knew better than to trust Mirical and unbuttoned the almost invisible buttons around her partner's spacesuit crotch. She could easily see the wetness indicator on the diaper indicating that her partner was in fact completely soaked as usual. Giving her a stern glare she led her over to the changing table and the changing supplies. Amare's bigger size and more developed body could make it very easy to intimidate Mirical into doing things she didn't like to normally do.

"Uh oh mommy looks mad" Mirical thinks to herself then hops on the changing table and layed back wanting to hopefully not recieve a spanking. "I'm weady fow my changie-poo now" she says hitting Amare with her baby talk knowing she loves when she does that. She will do whatever it takes to keep from taking another trip over mommy's knee for anything other getting cream rubbed on or getting tempy taken.

"You're lucky you're such a cute baby in that spacesuit and your diapers" Amare warned Mirical as she strapped her down on the changing table. She had made sure to decorate the changing table just like a real baby's even though it was bigger and made of metal. As she untaped the soaking wet diaper she tickled her partner's tummy knowing how ticklish she was. "You know if you can't tell when you need a diaper change I might have to get you a babysitter when you can't come with me" Amare told Mirical only half joking with her as she got out a new diaper.

Mirical giggled and kicked her feet at the tickling. Then she retorted with a half joke of her own. "Or you can take me with you when you go to bars and pubs." She bats her pretty green eyes at her mommy. She looks around her room. They slep on the ship last night because the price of rooms on this space station was way too expensive and their last few jobs haven't been paying well.

"I'm pretty sure you need to be potty trained before you can drink alcohol. And with all your accidents it's going to be a long time before I even consider putting your cute butt in training panties" Amare teased Mirical as she let her hold the diaper. It had kiddie space designs covering every part of it except the middle which held a long thick wetness indicator. She balled up the old diaper and threw it away in the diaper pail which proudly read Baby Mirical's Diaper Pail. As Amare began to wipe Mirical's butt down she realized they were running a bit low on diapers again and would need to restock.

Not just that but food was running short as well. They were definitely going to need to take a few jobs. The problem with being so independent is that nobody trusts you off of the back. Because of this they rarely ever get the big jobs because they're reserved usually for those who have built a great relationship with the employer. This could be easily done if they worked for someone exclusively but this duo liked to keep things moving. Luckily Mirical didn't need much food because Amare has been sble to nurse her for a while. Being a grown woman Mirical still needs to eat physical food but this helps cut how much food is eaten. In the meantime Mirical rolls over loving getting her little flat bum bum wiped.

"If we don't find a good job here we might have to either consider joining a larger crew or put you back on baby food and mommy's milk" Amare told Mirical letting her know just how serious their financial trouble was becoming. She took the diaper and quickly unfolded it before making her partner lift her butt for her. Whatever happened she knew her lover had to have diapers after being in them 24/7 for over a year making her bladder control non existent. Amare rubbed a fresh patch of baby powder onto Mirical's butt getting her very aroused only to tape the diaper up before she could finish.

Mirical let out a little moan of pleasure before coming back to reality. They need this type of relationship. Being lovers while being on work for this long they'd get sick of each other and never want to see each other again. But a baby always needs a mommy and a mommy always gets a sense of purpose from her baby. "Its getting that bad huh? I'd rather go back to baby food then be forced to follow some know it all captain who can't even read a star chart. Just be careful when you're feeding my while your drinking from now on. I chug a lot of milk and if it's all boozed up I'll get sick again. Though it was yummy last time and you loved me getting silly drunk off of your milk."

Amare buttoned Mirical's spacesuit back up again before releasing her from the changing table. "Now try and keep that diaper dry until after we get done at the space station unless I need to bring your diaper bag with" She warned her partner as she gave her a little kiss on the cheek. If they were gone for more than two hours then it was very unlikely the girl wouldn't need a diaper change when they got back to the ship. Amare waited to see if Mirical wanted to take along the diaper bag or leave it behind this time.

Mirical sat and thought about it. Breakfast, looking for jobs, then who knows how long ship maintenance would take. It was clear what Mirical would need to do. She kicks the diaper bag to mommy partner and gives an innocent little smirk with a hint of playful sas sas behind it.

Amare smirked as she took the diaper bag from Mirical and began heading to the space station. The diaper bag had the same designs as her partner's diapers and didn't have her name in letters but did have a tag indicating who it belonged to if it got lost. "Now remember try to keep that diaper dry for more than five minutes. And be nice because if you blow our chances of getting a job you'll go back in your chastity device" She warned her lover just before leading her off the spaceship. To spare Mirical some embarrassment Amare was carrying the diaper bag for now.

"Yeah yeah I'll be mommy's good baby girl" she says standing by Amare's side and sassily flips her hair. "And besides putting that belt on me just makes clean up worse for you" she says before sticking her tounge out. She holds the older woman's hand as they move forward off of the ship and on to the station.

Amare gave Mirical a sharp warning swat on her butt before heading to the space station. She was going to check out the main part first to see about any available job offers. If she didn't find any after that then she and her partner would get some breakfast. Amare hoped their luck would turn around and they could find a good paying job for once.

Mirical jumped at the swat and rubbed her bottom while giving her partmer cute pouty lips "Mi-Mi sowwy Ma-Ma" she says in a babyish tone as she held Amare's hand as they went to the main commander's lounge. This is where many captains, commanders, and pilots go to so they can relax, talk with each other, get the latest news, and of course find some work. The co-pilots of the Mater Et Filia go over to the job board and one of them slided their card to pull up jobs they qualify for. There are about six factions and companies in this system willing to give them work. None willing to pay so much that they only need one job so they will have to pick up multiple contracts to make a decent profit

Amare looked over at the jobs glad there were so many of them and looked over at Mirical to make sure she was paying attention. She began looking at the different jobs trying to find some easy ones that were very close together. The last thing she wanted was to blow all their fuel before they could make enough money on two jobs. "Ok let's see what do we want ?" Amare asked Mirical making sure to involve her in making the decision.

Mirical held her hands behind her back and swayed her hips back, forth, side to side. Which was just childishly cute. "Hmmmmm lets see if we are taking multiple jobs the best thing would probably be doing a bunch of delivery missions to the same system. Our ship can carry eight tons of cargo and we can deliver computer data so that would be plenty of jobs. We just have to see what's the most common system to deliver to on this board right now." She inquired. Mirical is not very mature nor is she able to take care of herself but the girl can be a real genius when she wanted to be. But most of the time she wanted and need a mommy's love.

"Hmm ooh let's see here we go. How about these four jobs ? They are all in the same system" Amare suggested as she pointed the jobs out to Mirical. One had a heavy cargo load but the rest were small enough to fit in the cargo hold at the same time. It seemed for once the lovers luck was finally turning around. Amare waited for Mirical to agree before they accepted the jobs.

Mirical read the job description and her face scrunched up a little. "Uhhhhh two of these sound like black market jobs. In fact some of the things we would be delivering are illegal in some systems. Are you sure we should be dabbling in that stuff? What if federal ships or someone scan illegal goods on us?" She asks whispering making sure nobody can hear them.

"Don't worry look where they are. The federal ships barely ever come around there unless they're requested" Amare assured Mirical making sure to whisper as well before accepting all four jobs. She could see only two of them were black market deals and hoped the little gamble would pay off. If everything went well they could actually make enough of a profit to spend some money on something they both enjoyed. "Now want to go get some more diapers or breakfast first ?" Amare asked Mirical making no attempt to whisper to her this time.

Some other pilots turned at the mention of a grown woman getting diapers. Others were too busy to care. Most people would blush being embarrassed and quietly respond. Mirical on the other hand responds loud and clear with "i want to find the cutest thickest diapers this station has to offer."

"We'll have to see what we can afford. You know we have to watch what we spend even if you go through more diapers a day then a baby" Amare told Mirical giving her spacesuit a few good pats on the butt. She was a little surprised when some of the pilots followed them to a diaper store as if hoping to get a glimpse of her partner's current diaper. As she led her lover through the store she looked for any new diapers they could afford. Amare was more than a little surprised when one of the pilots offered her some money to see Mirical's diaper and looked to see what her friend thought.

Mirical always enjoys being a little tease. When mommy partner gave her pats on the bottom she wiggled said bottom making her current diaper crinkle. She giggled when she managed to attract a little following. When one captain got the balls to actually offer her money she almost jumped at the chance but she knew what mommy partner wanted to hear "sowwy siw my mommy say no take moneu fwom stwangews" honestly Amare only wanted her to say no but the baby talk is more fun.