LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Strange Planet (Private for Tidit45 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Belia was an Oix'athi, a very rare species due to many predators on her home planet. She had small brown antenna that could be used for talking with other people of her species, dark eyes with only a single ring of blue in them, hard thick skin that could change color depending on her environment or mood, and a curious yet intelligent mind. She was only ten in human years but had just turned the age of an adult on her planet. After the trials she had decided to go on a vacation and see the galaxy.

"Worst vacation ever" thought Belia remembering what had happened. She had gone on a space trip to relax but she and everyone had been forced to evacuate due to a level three threat or in other words a bomb. Belia and her android Janoo had got into a new escape pod and quickly jumped into hyper-space. Now they were coming out of hyper-space and everything was overheated plus they were about to crash. "Janoo what galaxy are we in ?" Belia asked. "Let's see oh the Milky Way" "What planet are we landing on ?" "Earth." "Earth ! Quick put up the cloaking device and shields as high as the ship can manage !"

After crashing Belia went outside to survey the damage in her SSE(Standard Spacesuit Equipment) she called out to Janoo "How long will it take to repair the ship ?" "Unknown the nanobots are working on repairing the crash site but I estimate around six months" "Good now before we look for a place to stay we need to choose human names and human disguises" "Okay my name will be Belle and yours will be Jane as for disguises I'll eat this gum to help look like a human while you activate your camouflage mode."

Upon swallowing the gum they both looked like humans around the age of ten and started walking towards town with Belle's only clothes being her SSE and Jane wearing a blanket she had found on the ground. Suddenly they bumped into a woman coming out of a grocery store.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gina was having a odd day so far, her and her whole staff at the local school where shes a second grade teacher had to evacuate for the day due to a power outage out of the blue on this clean peaceful day. Gina is a tall brunette long wavy hair a slim build and C cup breasts, shes currently single and ok with that since she gets to baby sit her 3 year old niece every other weekend and being a teacher shes always busy. As shes walking out of the grocery store she feels some little kid bump pretty hard into her knee. Looking around her big bag of groceries she sees the two homeless looking 10 year old girls and the one that bumped into her on the ground. "Oh my God are you ok little one!?"

Belle now looked like a ten year old girl with short brunette hair, baby blue eyes, and some freckles. Her space suit now looked like a Halloween costume instead of a real one. Jane had also changed appearing as a ten year with long blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, and a little bit taller than the alien. She was also wearing a kid costume of a robot suit.

When Belle bumped into Gina she accidentally fell down and began to wet herself. She quickly began crying not sure what else to do. Jane looked at Belle then at Gina hoping she had a solution. She wasn't sure what was wrong with the alien and would need to run some tests later.

Gina saw the tall tale sign of the growing wet spot on the little girl's costume. "Awe sweety it's ok dont cry, wheres your mommy and daddy? Why are you two in costumes?" Gina asked picking up the wet little girl who she assumed was the little sister to the other girl.

Belle kept crying as the wet spot quickly became visible on the outside of her costume. She clearly wouldn't be answering any questions yet. Jane kept silent as well not sure what to tell Gina. She hoped the woman wouldn't press them for answers.

Still holding, rocking and gushing the wet crying girl who Gina was convinced was the younger sister now. "Girls I need answers so I can help you both." Looking at the older of the two girls i ask. "Honey I need to change your little sister here and we need to get you two home so I need you to be a big girl and give me some answers." 

"We don't know where our parents are" Jane told Gina hoping it would be enough to satisfy the woman for now. She was trying to keep quiet and avoid answering any more questions from the woman. Belle continued to cry still not used to her human body or the wet spot on her clothing. If she was changed quickly she might stop crying for a bit.

"Uh we don't remember where we live. Can we go home with you please ?" Jane asked Gina trying to change the subject. She didn't want the woman to start trying to find their parents as it would make things complicated. Belle kept on crying still too upset to answer any questions. Hopefully she would get put in something dry soon.

"Ugh ok girls but once we get you to my house and get you two changed out of these silly costumes we are going to call someone to find your home and parents." Gina carried the still wet girl on her hip and grabbed the hand of the older sister. "Come on now my car is this way, thanks to my nieces I have plenty of clothes for you two. Can either of you two at least tell me your names?" I say as we get to my car

Jane looked a little worried at that bit of news and knew they would have to think of something quickly. "I'm Jane and she's Belle" She told the woman as she introduced herself only to gasp as she saw the car. Belle was finally starting to quiet down but only because she was running out of energy. She was as shocked as her robot to see the car having no idea how it worked.

Jane looked in confusion as Gina opened the car and put her into the booster seat. She wasn't too sure what to think of it except that it was comfortable. Belle seemed to have a different opinion of the carseat as she looked over and saw Jane's had less restraints and gave her much more freedom. She pouted and looked at the carseat harness not yet sure how to make it let her go.

Belle kept pouting despite Gina's attempt to cheer her up. The only thing she liked about the carseat so far was it helped her see out the window. Jane watched the road looking out at everything. Even though her translator allowed her to speak English she still didn't know what some of the words meant.

As they pull into Gina's driveway she turns to look at the two girls. "We're here girls." I say walking to Jane's side of the car first. "Jane I need you to stay with me while I get your baby sister from the other side of the car ok?" Gina held Jane's hand as the walked to the other side so Gina could get Belle out of the car

Jane followed Gina's orders sticking close to her. As long as she was behaving she hoped it would distract the woman from asking more questions. Belle watched Gina to try and figure out how to get out of the carseat. She felt embarrassed as she saw all she had to do was push the button holding the restraints together and she would have been free.

Jane followed Gina getting a little jealous when she saw Belle was being carried. She didn't say anything though knowing she was supposed to be the older sister. Belle let Gina carry her still waiting for some clean undergarments. She wasn't sure what to think as she saw the toddler room but did like the cute colors.

Gina placed Belle on a changing table in the room and began to undress the small wet girl the whole time humming a lullaby. Once Belle was undressed Gina started to wipe and powder her while saying to Jane "so anything important I should know about you or your baby sister?"

Jane kept quiet not sure what to tell Gina as she watched the best she could at what was happening to Belle. She couldn't see too much of the process but was trying to figure out what she was doing. Belle watched Gina as her butt was wiped down and had baby powder applied. She wasn't sure what was next but was starting to get an idea of what it might be.

Gina took out a large thick pink diaper out from under the changing table and quickly got Belle diapered and once that was snug on the little girl Gina grabbed from a near by bin a pink shirt that said "princesses rule" I fuzzy letters followed by short overalls. Once Gina had little Belle dressed she placed her on the floor on her feet next to her 'big' sister. "Awe you look so adorable!" 

As Belle watched Gina she found her suspicions to be right after spotting the diaper. It was a bit different than other kinds but there was no mistaking what it was and intended for. Jane looked up at Gina wondering if she was to be diapered and put in new clothes as well. She thought that the clothes looked nice and wouldn't mind at least trying on a few pairs.

"Ok baby belle since your done for right now maybe you should take a little nappy nap to help you recharge and we can try talking again later."Gina picked the small girl up and placed her in the toddler crib and turned on the mobile above and told the little girl to get some sleep. Gina turned back to Jane and said" ok let's get you dressed too big girl."

Belle didn't object as she was more than a little tired and found the toddler crib was cozy. She quickly fell asleep with the baby mobile playing above her. Jane looked up at Gina then over at the diapers.  She wondered if she would be put in one as well or given panties instead.