LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jamie's sorry

Here is my first attempt at making a story I will upload the first chapter and if people like it I will continue uploading 

Chapter 1

Jamie was your average college student well not quite average Jamie was transgender also you see you see Jamie didn't have too much and what money she did manage to save up she had to help her mom out with bills sometime. You see it was just Jamie and her mom, Jamie's dad left years ago and left Jamie and her mom to try and fend for themselves. Jamie had a secret that no one knew and she hopes no one would ever know. Jamie’s secret was that she liked to wear diapers and be treated like a baby. Jamie didn't know how this love for diapers and being treated like a baby started all that she knew was that she had the love for it ever since she could remember. One day Jamie was browsing an ABDL forum that she frequently visited from time to time to read stories and daydream about having a mommy who could care for her and baby her and make her feel loved. It was late on a Saturday Jamie was lying in her bed wearing one of the last diapers that she saved up to buy, one this particular, Saturday Jamie decided to take the plunge and post an ad saying she was searching for a mommy to diaper and baby her, once she posted the add she decided to shut down her laptop and take a nap with her cute pacifier and her stuffed bunny who she lovingly called Molly. After a couple hour nap Jamie decided to check her email in just the blind hope that there would be someone who replied to her add  there were a couple junk emails that she could tell were made by a bot but there was one email that caught her eye, She shakily clicked to open the email and read the email of someone who seemed very eager to be her mommy. Jamie decided to take a long shot and send an email back saying hi, and Jamie couldn't believe her eyes she actually got a reply pretty quickly and the reply kept on coming. Jamie decided to take a long shot and ask if they could exchange numbers and they actually did and the number was real. Jamie and hopefully her newfound mommy texted late into the night figuring out that they had a lot in common from they were animal lovers to loving the same books, movies, tv shows, and music. They also talked about how they both love age play. Things to start to be shopping up for Jamie, she sadly had to tell her newfound mommy that she had to go to bed and hope that they could talk in the morning. When Jamie woke up in the morning and rolled over and looked at her phone she had a good morning baby girl from the mommy she talked to last night and she was so happy that it seemed like it was a one-off thing. Throughout the day Jamie and her new Mommy had great conversations just getting to know each other better Jamie found out that sadly her mommy lived about two hours away from her but that did not stop her from wanting to have her as her mommy, Jamie wasn't sure what it was about her but there was just something about this mommy that just clicked and she wanted her to stick around for a very long time and she thinks that she might be developing a crush somehow she just loved it she never meet someone who was so accepting of her starting her transition and used her preferred pronouns and knew about her deepest secret. As Jamie and her mommy texted more they decided to exchange pictures of each other and Jamie loved how her mommy looked she looked beautiful and her mommy said that Jamie looked beautiful as well in the pic she sent to her. Later on the same day Jamie decided to get brave and actually send her mommy a pic of herself in a Abena M4 and her mommy showered her with complements. Jamie felt like she was on cloud 9 she could have never believe in her wildest dreams that she could have found a person who was no nice to her and so caring to her right off the bat she hopes that this relationship forever. After Jamie was showered with compliments from her mommy she decided to try and get into some little space and color her new mommy a cute picture. After climbing into her bed she plopped in her pacifier and decided to start coloring. Jamie decided to color a picture of her and her mommy holding hands and after about ten minutes she was finished and was so excited to send her a picture of it and once she sent her mommy a picture of her art, her mommy again showered her with praises. After getting to talk to each other again she and her mommy realized that they have so much in common and enjoy the same sort of little relationship.

• Like 1

JamieLove, your story is interesting and it seems like Jamie has found a wonderful Mommy. I would like to see what you have in store for chapter 2. Thank you for sharing your story with us here, I know it's a scary step to take.

While I feel there were structural issues I think this pretty neatly encapsulates that desire for love and acceptance that tends to be especially strong in Bigs and Littles. It's a sweet story Jamie :)

Good start. I thought things started off pretty fast but then they seemed to settle down a bit. I would still like to have a bit more information on the background of these characters. I will be interested in reading more.