LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All Characters would be 18 + plus, but my question is, how tolerant is the board in writing that goes a little deep in the sexual scene.  I am currently working on something that is a little different from the little/AB scene this time around, and have gotten a very profound idea that just won't go away.  It is a little stronger than anything else I've ever felt, and it is going to take a few episodes before the audience gets the real feel for the kind of story it is.  But just the second chapter into the first episode, I'm finding the writing getting a little dirty because it sets a scene I think is really important in displaying the characters of the story to be.

So, basically, if I talk about girls encouraging a boy to touch them through their clothes, and talk about the activities that leads, to, but it cuts away before they actually do the deed, which is less important in the story than the build up anyway, to what extent may that go before I would be breaking the site's policy?

Basically, I envision a scene where someone is eventually going to get their hand peed on, but it comes from touching the girl in places that might be against more restrictive rules.  I'm not sure, but I don't think I've seen any actual rules on how far you can go if the characters are all over 18 years old as mine will be in this story.  I don't want to break any rules though, so I may have to tone my writing down some if there are stricter rules on the site.

Quick answers are appreciated as I'm now working on this story even now, and I have come to the conclusion that longer multi-chapter stories will never be finished by yours truly, so I have decided to do episodes instead, where the chapters will never be greater than five in any one episode.  The idea, is that each episode would be able to stand on its own as a story, but you might have to read the first episode to understand what is going on, though you may be able to skip episodes that you think you won't like, and still get enough from the story that you can understand what is going on.

The problem with the smut thing, is it happens in the first episode, in the second chapter, so it is important that I understand the rule before I post the story. 

You misunderstand.

The characters are all over 18.

There is sexual stuff, probably a bit on the heavy side.

Is THAT okay?  To what extent is it okay to write?

If you are still wondering if it's okay to post what you want, I suggest you PM an Admin member and ask them to read it first. This may save you the headache and stress about the rules.

Elfy:  Thank you. Maybe I'll send you the bit I'm worried about and you can look it over, if you are okay doing that for me.  Please do understand it will be very bold though, and might have too much in it, so that is why it is important that I get an okay before posting that part.  You are a site administrator, right?  Would that be okay if I did that, or would you be too offended if I PMed the questionable stuff to you?

Jayme, thank you for your advice.  Since Elfy answered just before you, a few hours ago, and their name implies they are a site admin, I'm asking them politely if I can PM them the story at least up to where I'm worried about before posting it on the site.  The thing is, because it is very worrying, I will understand if they don't want to read through it... but like you said, it might be better to ask that way, to make sure it is okay rather than get banned for not meaning to break the rules, and by letting Elfy decide whether or not to look first, I think I'm trying to do this the right way.  I hope.

Thank you.  Basically, the first part of chapter two is the main problem, particularly when he gets into the library with the troublesome girls... when his supposed girlfriend is away on a short school trip.