LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Born Fairy

BabyGabrial

(Edited)

"Oh yes, it was much too long. And yes, she already know. She was a bit shocked at first but now we need to wait for her big decision who she want to be." said Ana with smile and took Gabby in arms. "Well, sweetie, mama and grandma really want to know, who are you gonna be? Fairy or human? Pick wisely, you can't return it anymore."

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabriella looks scared and confused and is taking wayvtoo much at once. "Now wait a moment dear. The poor girl is having a hard time. Let her take in this information you waited so long to tell her" Mari says with just a pintch of sault. Unlike most mothers in this situation depicted by media. Maribell didn't blame the young human for taking her poor daughter's heart and baring a child together. She blames her sometimes stupid daughter for seducing a poor human boy and making a child. That being said she is still very excited to finally have a chance to be around her grandbaby "if you force it on her at once with little information she is going to think this is strange and choose to be human and do you really want to outlive your daughter?"

Gabby just hugged her mother's back "uhh it's ok mama and sure learning more about the fairies would probably help a bit" she says then good old Granny Mari steps in with "i will be here to, as the humans call it, fact check your mother dear"

"Well, firstly, fairies are living really long. The oldest can be few thousands years old. They also stop aging when they get 30. In human years. We also have fantastic magical powers. We can do with them almost everything. There are of course things we can't do. For example, we cannot control somebody against his or her will. We also can't force somebody to love us or someone else."

Mari was shocked and stepped in immediately "ok ok well looks like Granny has to give you the whole truth. Your mother is right about our life expectancy, but we can still age it's just we don't usually because death comes by other means. Then when it comes to magic not everyone is all powerful with infinite ability. Magic can be used in limitless ways but there are factors that go into it such as how much magical power can you draw, where you are drawing it from and how much you need. Here let me give you an exampls." She stands and concentrates and waves her finger in a fluid motion and the tip of it glows a green aura and she taps the air and and apple bursts into existence and she catches it and hands it to the amazed Gabriella "you see what Granny did was she casted a spell that dragged natural magic in this world together to make this apple. It didn't require to much" she then turns to her daughter "continue my child"

She nodded and thanked her mom.

"Well, second part is that we can't be sick. Our bodies have really strong immune system that protect us from most of illness that exist. We can got sick if it's something really serious but we can't die because of sickness. Also, we are always beautiful since we can't grow fat, have wrinkles and our wounds are healing rapidly."

"That is definitely right for the most part. It possibly could happen but it just has not yet. Also there are different factors depending on what race of fairy you are?" Mari explained further leading Gabriella to ask the question "wait there are races within the fairies?" Mari nods "yes dear are sprites like your mother and grandfather,Tuatha like myself, Nymphs and Sylphs"

"And all of those species are really special in other ways. For example, Sylphs are good little spirits that can have any form and are really rare. They mostly appear in places with positive energy. They are sharing their positive feelings with those who they really trust. That makes you feeling great and also give you really good dreams. I have one Sylph in my second house in the Mystical Fairyland."

Mari deadpans at her daughter "please never call it that again the world has a name you know. Then there is your race dear. Sprites are very focused on generating magic and weaving it. They have had a history of being hunted and captured by humans for this reason though. I dear am a Tuatha. We are gaurdian warriors to all fairy kind."

Ana chuckled a bit ashamed as her mom deadpanned at her and said so. But then smiled to her little one again.

"There are really many species in our world. And we don't even know how much of them aren't discovered yet. But we also visits other worlds. Sometimes we are making families and living in other worlds. But still, we never forget about Danu."
(Do you think Astranus is good name for fairy world?)

(I already named it in a previous post)

Gabriella gulped "wow that......that's a lot" she lays in her mother's lap as she thinks about. Mari pipes in "if you are for sure about a choice but you don't want to say it i brought another way. Think of it as a my gift to you." She places to boxes on the table and opens them up to reveal two cakes that say happy birthday on them. They are same size and flavor but they have differences to them. One of them says happy birthday Gabriella and has thirteen candles. The other says happy birthday Gabby and has a candle shaped like a zero on it. Mari lights all of the candles and Gabriella sees how she has to make her choice. The mother and grandmother look away with excitement and let Gabriella do this on her own. She takes in everything she has learned this morning and thinks about her human life up to this point. The good, the bad, and the bland. She also thinks to the future and what little future she would have as a human. But to abandon everything she has worked for to start over as a fairy...................Gabriella inhaled and closed her eyes and blow at the cake of her choice when her mother and grandmother turned back they immediately see that there are thirteen candles still lit. Gabby made her choice to join them.

(Really? I think I missed it, sorry. What did you called it?)

Ana squeeled  happily and hugged her new baby girl.

"Congrats, Gabby. You are now my baby once again." she hugged her closer to heart. "And I think some certain little one made pee pee in her diapee." she said as she squished her diaper and popped pacifier in her mouth.

(Danu after the irish fairy goddess)

Gabby smiled seeing her mommy so happy. She figured as much as she worked for as a human she could probably do so much more as a fairy and do it at her own pace. Plus she gets to relive all of the baby moments she doesn't remember. Yes she wet herself. It was due to just everything on her mind and not getting the chance to go to the bathroom this morning. She just let it out. Mari comes and kisses her forehead "excellent decision dear. We shall celebrate your new birth here today and tomorrow we shall take a trip to Duna so you may see your future home for yourself and get into programs and find a teacher who can help you learn magic. Oh it will be so wonderful" Gabby just nods from behind the pacifier 

Ana smiled and nodded her head.

"That would be really good idea, mom." she said, placed Gabby on changing table and took off her diaper. She started carefully wiping her newborn fairy girl. "I have few adorable outfits for you so you can pick what you want to wear today, baby girl." she cooed to Gabby.

Gabby just layed there. It was weird but since she sort of understood what was going on she could try and enjoy it more. She turned and looked at her new room and she had to admit that it was pretty adorable. She wondered what her birthday outfit will look like.

Ana soon wiped her clean, powdered with baby powder and taped new purple diaper on her waist. Then in the air appeard three outfits. First one, pink onesie with little stars on it, baby bonnet, baby booties and mittens. Second one, short, blue baby dress that would do nothing to cover her diaper, cute bib with little puppy and long socks with matching booties. And last one, yellow shirt with cute little pixie on it, booties and bonnet.

"Which one, baby girl?"

She looked back and forth between the three of them. This was a hard choice. She pulled out her pacifier to explain "well i really like the bonnett and the pink would go well with the purple diaper- but the dress is the cutest in design, and at the same time the pixie would go well wit.....well.....what's been going on today" baby stuff or not Gabby can not turn down pretty clothes. She figures the cuteness would outweigh the embarrassment 

Excited to do a little fashion designing for her birthday outfit she sat up and quickly got to work. She got the yellow bonnett, the blue dress, and lastly the pink booties and mittens. She has completely forgotten that she will be the one wearing these clothes.

Gabby giggled its just like when she was little and her and mommy would play dress up together. Except back then mommy didn't make the outfits appear with magic. She still can't believe she is going to become a magic fairy. Most girls would kill for an opportunity like this.

First of, she put baby booties on her feet. Then pulled dress on her. It was so short her cute diaper was completly visible for everybody. She tied bonnet on her head and put baby mittens on her hands.

"Aww, what adorable infant I have." she cooed and hugged her daughter. Then she shown her mirror so she also could saw her new look.

Gabby enjoyed getting dressed but blushed remembering she is starting her next few decades as a baby. That embarrassing thought went far away when she saw herself in the mirror and squealed at how cute she looked. She knew then that she had made the right choice.