LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers for haunted houses...

Joey_AB_DL

The wife and I are headed to Orlando at the end of October.  In addition to our Disney experience, we are going to try Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights.  

When reading reviews I came across several recommendations for diapers due to the possibility of being so scared your wet yourself.   I have heard that some people do wet, mess, pass out or even vomit when extremely scared or startled.

https://blog.universalorlando.com/visiting-us/tips-for-hhn-first-timers/

Sounds like a legitimate reason!  Lol

Joey

There has been a huge haunted house attraction in my area for many years http://haunted.org/ and they used to have a slogan about being so scared you will wet your pants.  I went a couple times and before entering you go through metal detectors and get wanded down.  They are not taking any chances on people bringing knives, lighters and things like that.  I had thought of wearing a diaper but I'm sure the diaper pins would have triggered the metal detectors.  Something to think about these days when so many venues including concerts screen people.

6 hours ago, Dubious said:

I'm sure someone might wet them self if scared enough

Women wet for the smallest things

Wow, that is really really wrong, and kind of sexist.... Women do have a higher tendency towards incontinence, and God did us no favors with out plumbing... gravity is not our friends, but the vast majority of women will go all of their adult lives, excepting old age, with out having an accident. It was a common thing to think women pissed themselves easily in the late 40s and 50s, because it was part of a trend of trying to treat women like children (As a counter movement to the growing women independence movements spurred on by the factories during the war.)

In recent months, I have seen some of the infantilisization of women returning to mainstream thoughts and processes, with some US politicians even starting to suggest women are too "dependent" on others to be voting, etc... so if it seems harsh that I am jumping out at you, I am sorry, I am just pointing out that comments like this are fueling a new wave of misogyny that is trying to put women "in their place."

55 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Well, we often see in "Hollywood" where woman has lines as "ops i wet a little", so maybe its just in the movies..

Yep, Hollywood loves to infantalize women. As a note, remember the vast majority of movies and TV scripts are written by men... 

I work as a scare actor for a major theme park during the haunt season.

I can definitely confirm that wetting and messing do happen (I have made people do both) I have also seen my fair share of adult diapers in the trash cans there.

My best scare was this girl I scared real bad, she jumped and screamed and grabbed her crotch and stood there frozen,  her bf asked her if she just peed, she said yes she did, he looked at her and said see now weren't the diapers a good idea.

If you think you might have a accident from being scared then yes wear protection,  its better then wet pants.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe theme parks could offer free entry to people willing to wet themselves deliberately to advertise how scary the rides are? not allowed diapers though, and have to wear light coloured jeans or leggings (light grey seems most effective) so the wetness is really obvious,,,