LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Asking Australia for help from the U.S.

I am planning to move to Australia from the U.S. and don't know  where to find a cheap  rental apartment that is not in a bad neighborhood.   Can  anyone  help with this I greatly appreciate any help I can get

Find a few different apartments your interested in and next time you run into a policemen,firefither,emt or other first responder whom ist busy just ask them politely  hey is such and such neighborhood a safe or unsafe area they will know because first responders get sent all over the place and know what areas are full of gangs,drugs,or have a high crime rate and they will tell you hey we get calls all the time there over crimes and other incidents or we rarely go over there except to get cats out of trees or direct traffic 95%+ of US and Australian first responders are nice and professional and do there job to help people and will be glad to give you some advice despite the medias lies most cops don't get up in the morning and say let's go arrests someone or shoot some minority today most first responders actually love to help people 

One more thing tell them why your asking so they don't think your looking for the best place to pickup drugs hookers or get into other mischief yes some criminals are dumb enough to ask a cop where to go to commit a crime this part is just common sense 

I wish you luck finding a new apartment