LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 1/1/2019 at 7:04 AM, Bettypooh said:

Pursue your dreams- that is really what life is all about ;) You may not achieve all of them but if you do not try you never will. There's usually a lot of hard work and sacrifice involved in achieving your dreams and goals but it's all worth it in the end when you get what you always wanted. If you like the WH environment you might consider a path into management. It's a PITA job but if you're really good at it you might get up to being a District manager and then you're set for life after that. The same goes for any kind of job anywhere. It's usually our own self which limits how far our careers go but if you can tolerate what it takes to get where you want to be it's a dream fulfilled and worth going for :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you  it's  very hard  to keep my phone charged  all the time also I would like to say thank you so much  for being such an awesome  friend  and for your words of inspiration.  I'm  not out of the  woods yet  but i hope  to be soon.

The waffle house  i work at  has taken  me  off the schedule for 2 weeks  and when I  saw this I  call the  unit manager  to see what's going on  and he said that the schedules are not complete and trying to move  people  around  but the fact remains that I can't  go 2 weeks without work  

4 hours ago, Rift The husky said:

The waffle house  i work at  has taken  me  off the schedule for 2 weeks  and when I  saw this I  call the  unit manager  to see what's going on  and he said that the schedules are not complete and trying to move  people  around  but the fact remains that I can't  go 2 weeks without work  

I would ask when your next shift is, since managers can usually figure that out easier than the whole schedule for 2 weeks.

On 1/9/2019 at 5:32 PM, Firefly 35 said:

I would ask when your next shift is, since managers can usually figure that out easier than the whole schedule for 2 weeks.

yeah that's basically what I did I just havd to call the district manager and he got me some shifts at some other locations some other Waffle House locations and that's what I'm doing right now as far as work so I'm hoping that my schedule is going to be fixed because I've been checking on my schedule at the unit that I'm working in every day every single day and I haven't been on the schedule yet so I'm really hoping that it's going to be fixed here soon and that my name is going to be back on the schedule