LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1st time

I am hoping to meet someone this week who is going to mummy me. She has been great online and we want the same things (she as mummy, me as bABy) She wants me to poop my nappy and is going to give me an enema and/or suppositaries and I can't wait. She has definitely opened up my bABy side and I want more and more. I just have a couple of questions to ask those in the know. How long will it be before I poop after the  enema or suppositaries are administered and what can I expect? Is it a quick poop? She has done this before and is experienced. I can't believe she's agreed to meet up and play. I am shaving because she say's that makes the clean up easier. It will also make me feel littler and vulnerable, which is what I want.

I just did this for the first and second times this month! It is amazing. I did not take a suppository though. I showed up in an already wet pull-up. She checked it then changed me into a diaper. We played and cuddled and then I pooped my diaper. She put me on the changing table and changed me. (I also shaved to make the diaper change easier). Hope you have a great experience too!

Suppositories can take a little while to work.  Enemas work pretty fast. A lot depends on how big the enema is. A big, 1 or 2 quart one will be hard to hold in and will want to come right back out. I  really like to try to hold it in as long as I can.  Then it starts to leak out  into my diaper,  it's like loosing control and having an accident in my diaper. 

Hope you enjoy your experience 

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Suppositories can take a little while to work.  Enemas work pretty fast. A lot depends on how big the enema is. A big, 1 or 2 quart one will be hard to hold in and will want to come right back out. I  really like to try to hold it in as long as I can.  Then it starts to leak out  into my diaper,  it's like loosing control and having an accident in my diaper. 

Hope you enjoy your experience 

Thank you for this info.I like the idea of not being in control, that;s one of the things about being AB that Ilke.