LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Silly Spanking?

Angela Bauer

This photo was first added to DD on 16 September 2018.

Many consider it silly to spank with the wrong hand. When the spanker is right handed the spanks are more effective when the spankee is over the lap facing to your left.

Ah yes! But maybe one can assume from this photo, that the spanker was using both hands. Possibly taking a break, but continuing to spank. But to be honest, I didn’t notice her using her using the wrong hand. 

Only thing wrong is that there's nothing in her hand.  There should be a hairbrush,  wooden spoon,  a paddle,  something. 

I would think that she should be using the other hand also,  or the spankee should be turned the other way 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this photo from the 16 September 2018 Update repeats in the 4 October 2018 Update.

I happen to be a woman who has to wear diapers 24/7 because I am profoundly urinary incontinent. For me AB play is a coping strategy.

Long before I knew AB existed getting spanked was my major kink. When I play Naughty Baby Girl my diaper comes down or off, so the spanks land on my bare bottom.

I refer to this photo as an example of silly spanking because when you spank right handed the spankee should go across your lap the other way, facing your left side. The spanks will be more effective that way, which makes them more exciting.

DDQ1987.jpg

• Like 1

Well, then the person applying the spanking, might need a lesson in proper spankings. She should be next! And instructions should be, “this is how you give a proper spanking”! “And so you don’t forget” (more strokes would be applied here). Once shown the proper way, I’m sure she would do it correctly forevermore. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 12:03 PM, Angela Bauer said:

Wow, this photo from the 16 September 2018 Update repeats in the 4 October 2018 Update.

I happen to be a woman who has to wear diapers 24/7 because I am profoundly urinary incontinent. For me AB play is a coping strategy.

Long before I knew AB existed getting spanked was my major kink. When I play Naughty Baby Girl my diaper comes down or off, so the spanks land on my bare bottom.

I refer to this photo as an example of silly spanking because when you spank right handed the spankee should go across your lap the other way, facing your left side. The spanks will be more effective that way, which makes them more exciting.

DDQ1987.jpg

I also am a spankee/spanker that found this side of me through exploration..

i immediatelty noticed the same thing another positioning..

• Like 1