LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can you pee your diaper and walk as the same time?

ppdude

Yes, but the details vary. Since my incontinence is part physical and part desired, when it's the physical side acting it just flows. Sometimes I notice I'm peeing and sometimes not. When it's something I could probably hold if I wanted to I always notice it- it makes me feel good to know I've become who I wanted to be in this. This was the last 'hurdle' for me where my body didn't want to cooperate with my desires and it took a few years but I made it :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

With some concentration and a little effort once i start the stream i can pee while walking, but i have to walk slowly.   Lately though I've discovered that i can poop in my diaper while walking with no effort at all.

54 minutes ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Cuz you'd have to push it out against the chair.

True though not so!  Not all poop is hard as a rock though there are times I wish I had a load like that.  Some poop is smooshy and gooshy.  Mine is mostly water so squeezing out a load in my diaper maybe easier if sitting in a char.  I have also messed my diaper in the car and it came out just fine.  Not what I truly wanted at the time but it happened and I did go with the flow.

My form of urinary incontinence causes me to pee virtually continuously with no control whatsoever. Standing and walking do not change this.

When I was a young girl with an over-active bladder I had been potty-trained to pee while seated. Back then for me an effective way to hold it in was to stand up, but as I grew standing and walking no longer prevented me from peeing. That's why I wear diapers 24/7!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 9:08 PM, Rift The husky said:

The above is me aswell 

Since my wife's death and moving the past couple of months, the pee is flowing a lot more freely than it use to, and now it comes out heavier. Yesterday at Walmart I had three big pee dumps. It it hard and fast and it could not be stopped or slowed. It didn't matter if I was standing still, walking and sitting! I peed the diaper again on the way home, then sat in it until bedtime. Had to put on a ton of rash stuff cause this baby got bothered!

16 hours ago, ppdude said:

Since my wife's death and moving the past couple of months, the pee is flowing a lot more freely than it use to, and now it comes out heavier. Yesterday at Walmart I had three big pee dumps. It it hard and fast and it could not be stopped or slowed. It didn't matter if I was standing still, walking and sitting! I peed the diaper again on the way home, then sat in it until bedtime. Had to put on a ton of rash stuff cause this baby got bothered!

I can be lazy and just sit in a soaking wet nappy rather than change. Nappy rash is a good reminder to change more often.

My wife used to tell me to change more often now she doesn't bother. 

I can pre while usually walking with no problem. I can poop while sitting, but walking I'm not able to do that yet. Yesterday my friend an I was at Wal-Mart yesterday getting a few things she needed. She wanted to pick up some baby powder, wipes, and desitine to keep at her place. As we were walking thru the store I stopped, and  she did also. After a couple of min we started walking, and she knew I had just pooped in my diaper. By the time we got back to her place I was pretty much soaked also. I was then changed and then I helped her with getting some dinner ready. 

13 hours ago, Needingababysitter said:

Yesterday my friend an I was at Wal-Mart yesterday getting a few things she needed. She wanted to pick up some baby powder, wipes, and desitine to keep at her place. As we were walking thru the store I stopped, and  she did also. After a couple of min we started walking, and she knew I had just pooped in my diaper. By the time we got back to her place I was pretty much soaked also. I was then changed and then I helped her with getting some dinner ready. 

Awesome!

• 4 weeks later...

I can but I have a psychological tendency to stand still when I start to go. I have urge IC and sometimes the flow starts before I even realize Im going. But once Im aware of it I tend to stand still until my bladder empties. Maybe its because I worry about leakage. Wearing a regular diaper isnt so bad for leakage but wearing a pullup is a bigger concern. Once I start to go I cant stop so I try to make sure a flood doesnt end up all the way down my pant legs.

• 5 years later...

Old post I know but I never thought it would be possible to wet while walking but the more I'm trained, the easier it's happening now. I've been able to wet a few times while driving now. I too worry about a sudden flow and flood so I'm working on a permanent stent to induce 24/7 dribbling with no way to stop it. The diaper fills so slowly and evenly when dribbling and there's no sensation of anything happening except then I'm laying on my back in bed and can feel the pee drip out. I think long term with the stent will yield total loss of control in less than a year perhaps. Interesting ride but I'm on it and strapped in now. 

3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

It just takes practice.

Yup. I used to freeze up or have a strange gate to me, or just not pee when I was perambulating. But, as with lying down, sitting down, driving, carry on a conversation, etc, after you do it a bunch of times, it comes naturally. I've stood in front of a room and walked around presenting slides while peeing here and there - it eventually goes on autopilot and doesn't register as a big deal anymore. 

Wetting my diaper while walking, talking, at work, driving, just name the activity and I wet my diaper as if nothing has happened. My warm wet secret, most of the time my wife doesn't even know.

• Like 1