LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can you pee your diaper and walk as the same time?

ppdude

Just keep walking, don't stop, relax, & it should just happen.  When I'm out walking Binkie, we stop so I can throw sticks for him.  That's usually when I'll find I wet.  But, if I keep walking, I'll start wetting anyway eventually.  It's certainly more likely to happen when you're standing still.  I just get into thinking of wetting as something that happens to me, rather than it being a conscious decision, even though I've actually got full control if I want it.  Maybe it's a Zen thing!

21 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I've never tried it. But I can poop my diaper and walk.?

This is a dumb question, but doesn't pee come out before/after pooping? Isn't pooping in your diaper harder in a sitting position?

5 hours ago, ppdude said:

This is a dumb question, but doesn't pee come out before/after pooping? Isn't pooping in your diaper harder in a sitting position?

Before diapers did we not sit on a can to poopy?  So why would it be hard to poopy while sitting?

2 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Before diapers did we not sit on a can to poopy?  So why would it be hard to poopy while sitting?

I had a kid that had trouble pooing in his diaper. We took off his diaper and laid him on his back and he pooped. His poo was hard and the diaper stopped it from coming out. I thought the same thing could happen to us and in a sitting position could cause an issue of clearance when your poo is extra hard. Or is it?

1 hour ago, ppdude said:

I had a kid that had trouble pooing in his diaper. We took off his diaper and laid him on his back and he pooped. His poo was hard and the diaper stopped it from coming out. I thought the same thing could happen to us and in a sitting position could cause an issue of clearance when your poo is extra hard. Or is it?

It has been a really long time since I messed a diaper that was really hard.  As far as I can remember it just squished to one side.  

As for now it is all like watery and squishy so if I would mess a diaper it would come out any which way.

And I can be walking and bam here it comes.

On 9/20/2018 at 1:31 AM, ppdude said:

Kid had too little fluids then and it can be dangerous

a baby in the neighborhood died from constipation 

Getting older, and if I let it, I can start to dribble some while walking. But to let go fully, I need to stop, like a toddler who you know is doing the very same. Even when asked, “ do you need to go potty? Shakes head no. Yes you do, why are you standing still? “ 

I use to have to stop, stand still, and imagine I was at a urinal, to wet in my diapers at one time. I’m past that, but still, for the most part have to stop, to fully pee.

On 9/19/2018 at 1:03 AM, Dubious said:

Only position I haven't mastered yet is when driving

I manage by doing it on straights and using my left foot to lift ass from seat, then its easy

Peeing while walking is no problem

Same here. I feel like it's my male anatomy, I also take adhd meds which causes some shrinkage 'down there' and makes it so its hard to come out. I'll get an almost burning feeling as my urine is trying to exit and can't, so I do the same thing with my left foot, lift off the seat a little so it can actually escape. 

It may have something to do with the fact I drive a small car and I'm decently tall so my seat is as low it will go and my backrest is in a more upright position so I'm basically sitting like an acute angle. Now that I think of it when I used to have my truck with a bench seat is was no problem to go... 

After nearly 4 decades as a practicing DL, yes, effortlessly.  The only time I can remember being "stuck" was I was wearing a relatively thick, pinned terry nappy and I was on a motorbike but even then, i think it was my urethra being constricted rather than anything else.  I'd "relaxed" but was rewarded with monumental urgency but no pee.  I ended up stopping the bike because it was painful and automatically started wetting myself the moment I started to get off it.