LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can you pee your diaper and walk as the same time?

ppdude

When you get sudden strong urges to go, it isn't hard to wet while walking, in fact it is difficult to not wet on the way to the bathroom I have found.  Today I will be mowing the yard wearing a diaper, and wetting it as I mow at is often the case these days. No problem at all if in a diaper

While walking through the Walmart on the way out, a surprising urgency to pee happened. Standing still, it started gushing out. But when my shopping assistant pulled the cart forward and as I started walking behind it, the pee stopped. Felt like everything just kind of tensed up and the flow went to a slight trickle. Just the natural action of walking seemed to stop it, although I may have unconsciously tensed up, or the sphincter had help pinching the flow. I've noticed in the past that if I start peeing while walking it will start to spurt and quit.

Not only that, but I can chew gum; all at the same time

I an working on adding turning a handsome Elven prince into a frog to the repetoire. but so far all I have manged is a butt-ugly Orc, which was an improvement in the looks department

It seems there's a lot of expert pee walkers roaming around, but can do this? Rubbing the  top of your head, while chewing gum; rubbing your tummy and peeing in you diaper all at the same time? I dare you. Be careful though, I don't want anyone getting hurt!